• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This is a coup: Protests Engulf Wisconsin Capitol as Outgoing Scott Walker and GOP Move to Cripple D

And Democrats do not believe that any form legitimate democracy even exists when they lose elections. :roll: You will forgive me, Winston, but this is what everyone in a democratic society says of their opposition. It helps nothing, and does not reflect the slightest iota of truth.

I disagree, I think the GOP today would do away with elections if they thought they could get away with it.

The peaceful transfer of power is what a Democracy is predicated on. When the people vote and choose somebody else, you step aside and transfer power. Peacefully. Voting to remove power from the people the voters elected is not in line with Democracy.
why? what's not peaceful about not voting? The legislature voted and well, there you go.

why? what's not peaceful about not voting? The legislature voted and well, there you go.

Do you have any idea what I actually said? Because from your post it seems clear that you don't.

Common dreams makes Infowars look mainstream. Real commie mother****ers.

At least this thread has some use. It's good to know what the Reds are up to.

The peaceful transfer of power is what a Democracy is predicated on. When the people vote and choose somebody else, you step aside and transfer power. Peacefully. Voting to remove power from the people the voters elected is not in line with Democracy.

Have you seen what the left has done to Trump? Did you manage to type that bulge with a straight face?

Have you seen what the left has done to Trump? Did you manage to type that bulge with a straight face?

Do you or do you not support Republicans undermining the will of the people in Wisconsin?

Technically, the voters did not elect Trump. Technically, the popular vote went to HRC. The electoral vote is obviously something else, but no - if you get down to specifics, "we the people" did not elect him.

Trump surrounded himself with people who have now been either found to be criminals or are being investigated. What does that have to do with the left?

We aren't a democracy, thank god. And they are simply passing legislation they think is important. It can be reversed...

Do you or do you not support Republicans undermining the will of the people in Wisconsin?
What does that have to do with this thread?

What has the dems done to Trump? Republicans have control of the House and Senate. They have stacked the courts with conservatives. blame democrats? LOL unreal how dumb and dishonest right wingers are.

"How dare legislators legislate!! This is an outrage!!"

Remember when the Democrat Party was democratic?

Remember when the Republican party was progressive?

"How dare legislators legislate!! This is an outrage!!"

Remember when the Democrat Party was democratic?

Were they clamoring to remove powers from Walker?

You're making a run at ahoty.

Oh, look. No "coup". Leftists are mad because a duly elected legislature is legislating. Cry me a river.

Right....that's what it is...in your RW fantasies.

Respect it as an action in general, or as a legitimate use of governmental power?

The "lame duck" session is something that isn't as rare as the article would like to paint it and while it may be uncouth at this point and time. I don't see anything wrong with the republicans doing this before they leave.

You don't see anything wrong with suddenly feeling the need to strip the governor of powers because someone from the other party was elected?

I'd like to see links where a Democratic controlled Congress had to meet in the middle of the night to strip Trump of power. I'll wait.

Except if you are a sore loser repuke.

Back
Top Bottom