• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The CIA Democrats In The 2020 ($)election$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan’s military was and is not completely and closely tied to Al Qaeda(not even the ISI is completely on the jihadis’ side) and was not going to try and slaughter the SEAL TEAM if they had encountered them on the ground. The Taliban military forces absolutely would have engaged the hypothetical raiding force with everything they had. Mortars, heavy machine guns, artillery......again, unless your are willing to write the SEAL Team off you are going to need to use other assets to get them back out safely, and that means taking actions which amount to acts of war.

You desperately grasping at straws to justify your opposition does not change the facts, and sending men up against tanks and artillery, as your plan would have, without support is pretty ****ing ridiculous.

“Alternatives“ which don’t work are not alternatives. We whack unsavory characters....in countries where the governments either are supportive of our efforts or at least not actively opposed. There’s a big difference between that and the Taliban’s Afghanistan. We also have the advantage of using drones, which if lost cost nothing except money.....an option which simply didn’t exist in 2001.

Oh wow, America manages to find and whack unsavory people in almost every country on earth, but Afghanistan is MAGICAL, if you want to kill someone there you MUST launch a multi trillion dollar, multi decade war and sacrifice thousands of soldiers.

Historian expert tiger ace says its the ONLY way! Cheney, is that you?

Oh wow, America manages to find and whack unsavory people in almost every country on earth, but Afghanistan is MAGICAL, if you want to kill someone there you MUST launch a multi trillion dollar, multi decade war and sacrifice thousands of soldiers.

Historian expert tiger ace says its the ONLY way! Cheney, is that you?

Again.........we whack unsavory characters....in countries where the governments either are supportive of our efforts or at least not actively opposed. There’s a big difference between that and the Taliban’s Afghanistan. We also have the advantage of using drones, which if lost cost nothing except money.....an option which simply didn’t exist in 2001.

You stomping your foot and whining doesn’t change the facts. How many men are you willing to send on your suicide mission without support against tanks and artillery?

Again.........we whack unsavory characters....in countries where the governments either are supportive of our efforts or at least not actively opposed. There’s a big difference between that and the Taliban’s Afghanistan. We also have the advantage of using drones, which if lost cost nothing except money.....an option which simply didn’t exist in 2001.

You stomping your foot and whining doesn’t change the facts. How many men are you willing to send on your suicide mission without support against tanks and artillery?

LOL, ****ing tanks. You know what, I didn't see any in Afghanistan. That was good, I'm gonna remember that. I don't remember seeing any tanks in Zero Dark-Thirty either.

After over 4,000 dead Americans, which to you was all worth it to get one man in Pakistan, don't for one second pretend you suddenly care about death counts in special forces missions.

Nothing I did in my 15 months in the mountains of Afghanistan had anything to do with killing bin Laden.

LOL, ****ing tanks. You know what, I didn't see any in Afghanistan. After over 4,000 dead Americans, which to you was all worth it to get one man in Pakistan, don't for one second pretend you suddenly care about death counts in special forces missions.

Tanks tend to go bye bye when you don’t have air superiority. None of which changes the fact that the Taliban had plenty of them......A couple hundred inherited from the old communist government when it collapsed.

Islamic Defence Force of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

So you “not seeing any” means nothing, actually. Without all those airstrikes, all those tanks would still be intact....and the fact that they were older models doesn’t make them any less deadly to regular old human beings.

Again, he only went to Pakistan after his hiding places in Afghanistan were destroyed. Don’t destroy his Afghan refuge, he never goes to Pakistan.

You are the one talking about the death toll. How many men are you willing to send on your suicide mission?

Tanks tend to go bye bye when you don’t have air superiority. None of which changes the fact that the Taliban had plenty of them......A couple hundred inherited from the old communist government when it collapsed.

Islamic Defence Force of Afghanistan - Wikipedia

So you “not seeing any” means nothing, actually. Without all those airstrikes, all those tanks would still be intact....and the fact that they were older models doesn’t make them any less deadly to regular old human beings.

Again, he only went to Pakistan after his hiding places in Afghanistan were destroyed. Don’t destroy his Afghan refuge, he never goes to Pakistan.

You are the one talking about the death toll. How many men are you willing to send on your suicide mission?

You cowardly war hawk types are usually the same. You passionately argue that we should sacrifice thousands of Americans and trillions of dollars for your beliefs but you don't have the balls to do it yourself. You don't have the right to ask me that question considering your position. You're defending a war we lost.

You cowardly war hawk types are usually the same. You passionately argue that we should sacrifice thousands of Americans and trillions of dollars for your beliefs but you don't have the balls to do it yourself. You don't have the right to ask me that question considering your position. You're defending a war we lost.

So in other words you have no solutions, just emotional foot stomping and insults. Again....how many lives are you willing to throw away on a suicide mission? If the answer is none.....then your “solution” isn’t a solution at all, is it.

I was two in 2001 but hey, give me your time machine and my adult self will happily go back and sign up.

None of which changes the fact that we had to go in after Bin Laden, and we did.

So in other words you have no solutions, just emotional foot stomping and insults. Again....how many lives are you willing to throw away on a suicide mission? If the answer is none.....then your “solution” isn’t a solution at all, is it.

I was two in 2001 but hey, give me your time machine and my adult self will happily go back and sign up.

None of which changes the fact that we had to go in after Bin Laden, and we did.

Ahaa, now it makes more sense. You're a kid that has no real life experience and no experience with the war in the military. You've probably been spoon fed most of your convictions by your parents. All you know is sacrificing thousands of American soldiers for jack **** was totally worth it to you.

I regret engaging with you, continue on acting like you know what you're talking about but not having the courage to put any skin in the game yourself.

Ahaa, now it makes more sense. You're a kid that has no real life experience and no experience with the war in the military. You've probably been spoon fed most of your convictions by your parents. All you know is sacrificing thousands of American soldiers for jack **** was totally worth it to you.

I regret engaging with you, continue on acting like you know what you're talking about but not having the courage to put any skin in the game yourself.

I too regret that my two year old self was marching down to the recruiting office and putting “skin in the game” :roll:

Your tantrum is utterly meaningless and desperate to avoid the facts, so again.....how many lives are you willing to throw away on your suicide mission?

I too regret that my two year old self was marching down to the recruiting office and putting “skin in the game” :roll:

Your tantrum is utterly meaningless and desperate to avoid the facts, so again.....how many lives are you willing to throw away on your suicide mission?

Less than 4,000. You don't believe Afghanistan is lost, you could've joined at 17 in 2016. You lack real convictions.

You falsely claimed there were ZERO alternatives to a 2 decade war and people here have provided you with plenty, you just reject them because you like your narrative better.

...you're just about the perfect age to join up with uncle sham and put your money where your mouth is, naive little boy... ;)

Less than 4,000. You don't believe Afghanistan is lost, you could've joined at 17 in 2016. You lack real convictions.

You falsely claimed there were ZERO alternatives to a 2 decade war and people here have provided you with plenty, you just reject them because you like your narrative better.

Again......if your answer to “how many lives are you willing to throw away on your suicide mission” is “none”, then your “alternative” isn’t an alternative at all.

You actually thinking “but you could have dropped out of high school and enlisted at 17” is a legitimate response is truly laughable by the way. Not to mention, of course, that even if I had done that, the odds of me winding up in Afghanistan were.....slim. Regardless, it’s just another case of you stomping your feet and yelling because you are upset I blew multiple holes in your plan.

Again......how do you get the SEALS out? What happens when they get pinned down by artillery, tanks, and machine guns? Sending in other assets to clear them a path out is an act of war after all.

Simply put, your “alternative” doesn’t work.

...you're just about the perfect age to join up with uncle sham and put your money where your mouth is, naive little boy... ;)

You don’t even have the age requirement to worry about bud, your heroes in ISIS are more than willing to take kids. When are you shipping out to Syria to fight with the slavers you think are so “brave”?

...the naive, still-wet-behind-the-ears ?democrat warmonger apologist is living on the dark side... a naive, twisted know-little who thinks they know it all... :cuckoo:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/11...re-militaristic-and-pro-war-than-republicans/

"...While Democrats were more or less evenly divided early last year on whether the U.S. should continue to intervene in Syria, all that changed once Trump announced his intention to withdraw, which provoked a huge surge in Democratic support for remaining. “Those who voted for Democrat Clinton now said by a 42-point margin that the U.S. had a responsibility to do something about the fighting in Syria involving ISIS,” Edwards-Levy wrote, “while Trump voters said by a 16-point margin that the nation had no such responsibility.” (Similar trends can be seen among GOP voters, whose support for intervention in Syria has steadily declined as Trump has moved away from his posture of the last two years — escalating bombings in both Syria and Iraq and killing far more civilians, as he repeatedly vowed to do during the campaign — to his return to his other campaign pledge to remove troops from the region.)

This is, of course, not the first time that Democratic voters have wildly shifted their “beliefs” based on the party affiliation of the person occupying the Oval Office. The party’s base spent the Bush-Cheney years denouncing war on terror policies, such as assassinations, drones, and Guantánamo as moral atrocities and war crimes, only to suddenly support those policies once they became hallmarks of the Obama presidency.

But what’s happening here is far more insidious. A core ethos of the anti-Trump #Resistance has become militarism, jingoism, and neoconservatism. Trump is frequently attacked by Democrats using longstanding Cold War scripts wielded for decades against them by the far right: Trump is insufficiently belligerent with U.S. enemies; he’s willing to allow the Bad Countries to take over by bringing home U.S. soldiers; his efforts to establish less hostile relations with adversary countries is indicative of weakness or even treason.

At the same time, Democratic policy elites in Washington are once again formally aligning with neoconservatives, even to the point of creating joint foreign policy advocacy groups (a reunion that predated Trump). The leading Democratic Party think tank, the Center for American Progress, donated $200,000 to the neoconservative American Enterprise Institute and has multilevel alliances with warmongering institutions. By far the most influential liberal media outlet, MSNBC, is stuffed full of former Bush-Cheney officials, security state operatives, and agents, while even the liberal stars are notably hawkish (a decade ago, long before she went as far down the pro-war and Cold Warrior rabbit hole that she now occupies, Rachel Maddow heralded herself as a “national security liberal” who was “all about counterterrorism”).

All of this has resulted in a new generation of Democrats, politically engaged for the first time as a result of fears over Trump, being inculcated with values of militarism and imperialism, trained to view once-discredited, war-loving neocons such as Bill Kristol, Max Boot, and David Frum, and former CIA and FBI leaders as noble experts and trusted voices of conscience. It’s inevitable that all of these trends would produce a party that is increasingly pro-war and militaristic, and polling data now leaves little doubt that this transformation — which will endure long after Trump is gone — is well under way."

Again......if your answer to “how many lives are you willing to throw away on your suicide mission” is “none”, then your “alternative” isn’t an alternative at all.

You actually thinking “but you could have dropped out of high school and enlisted at 17” is a legitimate response is truly laughable by the way. Not to mention, of course, that even if I had done that, the odds of me winding up in Afghanistan were.....slim. Regardless, it’s just another case of you stomping your feet and yelling because you are upset I blew multiple holes in your plan.

Again......how do you get the SEALS out? What happens when they get pinned down by artillery, tanks, and machine guns? Sending in other assets to clear them a path out is an act of war after all.

Simply put, your “alternative” doesn’t work.

I already answered you, way less than 4,000. You've failed to prove your assertion that Afghanistan is some how magical and we can't kill people there without killing 4,000 Americans over 2 decades.

And I joined the airborne infantry at 17 because unlike you I actually had the balls to put skin in the game and stand up for my convictions.

You don’t even have the age requirement to worry about bud, your heroes in ISIS are more than willing to take kids. When are you shipping out to Syria to fight with the slavers you think are so “brave”?

..actually, you miserable, lying, republicrat anal sphincter, i suspect we'd have a better world if ALL you gd warmongers--US warmongers and ISIS warmongers---went at it until the last of you are all gone.. ;)

I already answered you, way less than 4,000. You've failed to prove your assertion that Afghanistan is some how magical and we can't kill people there without killing 4,000 Americans over 2 decades.

And I joined the airborne infantry at 17 because unlike you I actually had the balls to put skin in the game and stand up for my convictions.

Yawn. I hate to break it to you, but nobody cares about your posturing, especially since you are whining about people not having “skin in the game” and dropping out of high school.

You having such a hard time with the difference between launching an operation on the soil of a friendly nation(or at least one willing to turn a blind eye) and a actively hostile is pretty ****ing funny though.

Way to dodge the questions.....again. Your plan doesn’t work. Get over it.

..actually, you miserable, lying, republicrat anal sphincter, i suspect we'd have a better world if ALL you gd warmongers--US warmongers and ISIS warmongers---went at it until the last of you are all gone.. ;)

Nah, that’d be if we dumped all the CTers somewhere....maybe Antarctica....and waved bye bye.

Are you denying that you made all those posts fawning over how “brave” your ISIS heroes supposedly were(oh, and accusing their victims of being “collaborators”, of course)?

...the naive, still-wet-behind-the-ears ?democrat warmonger apologist is living on the dark side... a naive, twisted know-little who thinks they know it all... :cuckoo:

https://theintercept.com/2019/01/11...re-militaristic-and-pro-war-than-republicans/

"...While Democrats were more or less evenly divided early last year on whether the U.S. should continue to intervene in Syria, all that changed once Trump announced his intention to withdraw, which provoked a huge surge in Democratic support for remaining. “Those who voted for Democrat Clinton now said by a 42-point margin that the U.S. had a responsibility to do something about the fighting in Syria involving ISIS,” Edwards-Levy wrote, “while Trump voters said by a 16-point margin that the nation had no such responsibility.” (Similar trends can be seen among GOP voters, whose support for intervention in Syria has steadily declined as Trump has moved away from his posture of the last two years — escalating bombings in both Syria and Iraq and killing far more civilians, as he repeatedly vowed to do during the campaign — to his return to his other campaign pledge to remove troops from the region.)

This is, of course, not the first time that Democratic voters have wildly shifted their “beliefs” based on the party affiliation of the person occupying the Oval Office. The party’s base spent the Bush-Cheney years denouncing war on terror policies, such as assassinations, drones, and Guantánamo as moral atrocities and war crimes, only to suddenly support those policies once they became hallmarks of the Obama presidency.

But what’s happening here is far more insidious. A core ethos of the anti-Trump #Resistance has become militarism, jingoism, and neoconservatism. Trump is frequently attacked by Democrats using longstanding Cold War scripts wielded for decades against them by the far right: Trump is insufficiently belligerent with U.S. enemies; he’s willing to allow the Bad Countries to take over by bringing home U.S. soldiers; his efforts to establish less hostile relations with adversary countries is indicative of weakness or even treason.

At the same time, Democratic policy elites in Washington are once again formally aligning with neoconservatives, even to the point of creating joint foreign policy advocacy groups (a reunion that predated Trump). The leading Democratic Party think tank, the Center for American Progress, donated $200,000 to the neoconservative American Enterprise Institute and has multilevel alliances with warmongering institutions. By far the most influential liberal media outlet, MSNBC, is stuffed full of former Bush-Cheney officials, security state operatives, and agents, while even the liberal stars are notably hawkish (a decade ago, long before she went as far down the pro-war and Cold Warrior rabbit hole that she now occupies, Rachel Maddow heralded herself as a “national security liberal” who was “all about counterterrorism”).

All of this has resulted in a new generation of Democrats, politically engaged for the first time as a result of fears over Trump, being inculcated with values of militarism and imperialism, trained to view once-discredited, war-loving neocons such as Bill Kristol, Max Boot, and David Frum, and former CIA and FBI leaders as noble experts and trusted voices of conscience. It’s inevitable that all of these trends would produce a party that is increasingly pro-war and militaristic, and polling data now leaves little doubt that this transformation — which will endure long after Trump is gone — is well under way."

The Intercept is a pathetic joke of a source by the way. Maybe Glenn Greenwald should spend more time in the real world and less shrieking about how everything is “imperialism” and defending candidates who indulged in revenge porn.

The Intercept is a pathetic joke of a source by the way. Maybe Glenn Greenwald should spend more time in the real world and less shrieking about how everything is “imperialism” and defending candidates who indulged in revenge porn.

[i've asked this republicrat neocon sniveler several times, 'WHAT SOURCES DO YOU CONSIDER TRUSTWORTHY?' ...but nothing from the young fool... nothing... but i do appreciate the readership!]

Let’s Talk U.S. Foreign Policy: It Is the Root Cause of Many Evils, by Philip Giraldi - The Unz Review

"...One thing that is certain is that both parties will continue their deference to Israel which in turn means hostility towards Iran and its few friends worldwide. The U.S. media has not reported the almost daily bombings of Syria and Gaza by Israel and even largely failed to cover how two weeks ago the United States Navy seized four Greek flagged oil tankers transporting more than a million gallons of fuel to economic basket case Venezuela, a country which is in its sad condition due to sanctions and other “maximum pressure” at the hands of Washington. The fuel was seized based on unilaterally imposed U.S. sanctions on Iranian sale or export of its own petroleum products, a move intended to strangle the Iranian economy and bring about an uprising of the Iranian people. Such a move used to be called piracy.

To be sure, the Democrats have indicated that they will rejoin the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which Trump withdrew from under orders from top donor Sheldon Adelson in 2017, one of his first acts in office. The JCPOA is intended to monitor and restrain any possible efforts by Iran to enrich uranium to develop a nuclear weapon, which one might assume is in the U.S. interest, but one should make no mistake in thinking that re-entering the agreement signifies any softening towards Iran. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are owned lock, stock and barrel by the Israel Lobby, which is pretty much true of most politicians from both major parties in Washington. Iran is Israel’s target and even lacking any threat to the U.S. so it will remain the American enemy of choice.

[i've asked this republicrat neocon sniveler several times, 'WHAT SOURCES DO YOU CONSIDER TRUSTWORTHY?' ...but nothing from the young fool... nothing... but i do appreciate the readership!]

Let’s Talk U.S. Foreign Policy: It Is the Root Cause of Many Evils, by Philip Giraldi - The Unz Review

"...One thing that is certain is that both parties will continue their deference to Israel which in turn means hostility towards Iran and its few friends worldwide. The U.S. media has not reported the almost daily bombings of Syria and Gaza by Israel and even largely failed to cover how two weeks ago the United States Navy seized four Greek flagged oil tankers transporting more than a million gallons of fuel to economic basket case Venezuela, a country which is in its sad condition due to sanctions and other “maximum pressure” at the hands of Washington. The fuel was seized based on unilaterally imposed U.S. sanctions on Iranian sale or export of its own petroleum products, a move intended to strangle the Iranian economy and bring about an uprising of the Iranian people. Such a move used to be called piracy.

To be sure, the Democrats have indicated that they will rejoin the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), which Trump withdrew from under orders from top donor Sheldon Adelson in 2017, one of his first acts in office. The JCPOA is intended to monitor and restrain any possible efforts by Iran to enrich uranium to develop a nuclear weapon, which one might assume is in the U.S. interest, but one should make no mistake in thinking that re-entering the agreement signifies any softening towards Iran. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are owned lock, stock and barrel by the Israel Lobby, which is pretty much true of most politicians from both major parties in Washington. Iran is Israel’s target and even lacking any threat to the U.S. so it will remain the American enemy of choice.

Yawn. Another day, another CTer spewing hysterics about “the Jews”. How surprising.....not:roll:

Yet another worthless source spewing garbage. Funny how it shrieks about sanctions being “piracy” while turning a blind eye to the Iranians actively helping kill US troops in Iraq for years. Such actions used to be called “acts of war”.

Venezuela is a basket case due to the stupidity and corruption of the Maduro dictatorship.

In short, yet more evidence of the stupidity of CTers.

Yawn. Another day, another CTer spewing hysterics about “the Jews”. How surprising.....not:roll:

Yet another worthless source spewing garbage. Funny how it shrieks about sanctions being “piracy” while turning a blind eye to the Iranians actively helping kill US troops in Iraq for years. Such actions used to be called “acts of war”.

Venezuela is a basket case due to the stupidity and corruption of the Maduro dictatorship.

In short, yet more evidence of the stupidity of CTers.

:roll:

...yes, the opinions of a dense 21 year-old cheerleader for warmongering, thieving, neocon republicrat @ssholes are really important... :cuckoo:

[...any progress on your 'good sources' list? ...and thanks for the readership...you follow me around like a little poopy puppy!.. ] ;)

...yes, the opinions of a dense 21 year-old cheerleader for warmongering, thieving, neocon republicrat @ssholes are really important... :cuckoo:

[...any progress on your 'good sources' list? ...and thanks for the readership...you follow me around like a little poopy puppy!.. ] ;)

Coming from a ISIS cheerleader(it’s pretty ****ing hilarious that you accuse me of “following you around” when you are the one who keeps quoting me :lol:) that is meaningless.....as usual.

When are you going to Syria to fight for your heroes bud?

Coming from a ISIS cheerleader(it’s pretty ****ing hilarious that you accuse me of “following you around” when you are the one who keeps quoting me :lol:) that is meaningless.....as usual.

When are you going to Syria to fight for your heroes bud?

...i will probably never comment on one of YOUR threads...you are a republicrat-level parrot and dullard...you might grow out of it but probably not...

...BUT apparently you feel compelled to comment on MY threads.. thank you for readership! ...but do try to come up with something more than screeching 'CONSPIRACY THEORY, CONSPIRACY THEORY' ...little do you know but you sound just like your fellow republicrat trumpkins with the 'FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS' screeching... :cuckoo:

...here's a bit of bipartisan loooooooove for the CIA...an oldie but a goodie... more of tigger's 'conspiracy theory' i suppose... ;)

Manuel Noriega: feared dictator was the man who knew too much | Simon Tisdall | World news | The Guardian

"...Noriega’s knowledge of US operations in Central America was detailed and highly compromising. He was said to have met Bush in person on more than one occasion. During the 1988 presidential campaign, Michael Dukakis, the Democrat nominee, attacked Bush for his close relationship with “Panamanian drug lord Noriega”. When Bush, as president, launched his signature “war on drugs”, Republicans worried about possible embarrassing contradictions....

...Two years after his overthrow, Noriega was put on trial in Miami. Sitting glumly in the dock day after day, he cut a much-reduced figure compared with the bumptious dictator who strutted outside the comandancia. Noriega was convicted on a restricted list of charges including money laundering and drug trafficking, and sentenced to 40 years in a maximum security jail.

The court refused to allow Noriega’s defence to present any evidence relating to his work for the CIA, his payments from the US government, his knowledge of US subversion in Central America, his contacts with senior figures such as Bush, and their knowledge of his activities as Panama’s dictator. His lawyers protested, but in vain. In many respects, the Miami proceedings resembled an east European show trial, with the outcome never in doubt.

Bush got his man, Noriega was silenced, nefarious US behaviour in Central America was effectively concealed, and the concept of justified, forcible regime change was fatefully reinforced.

...i will probably never comment on one of YOUR threads...you are a republicrat-level parrot and dullard...you might grow out of it but probably not...

...BUT apparently you feel compelled to comment on MY threads.. thank you for readership! ...but do try to come up with something more than screeching 'CONSPIRACY THEORY, CONSPIRACY THEORY' ...little do you know but you sound just like your fellow republicrat trumpkins with the 'FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS' screeching... :cuckoo:

...here's a bit of bipartisan loooooooove for the CIA...an oldie but a goodie... more of tigger's 'conspiracy theory' i suppose... ;)

Manuel Noriega: feared dictator was the man who knew too much | Simon Tisdall | World news | The Guardian

"...Noriega’s knowledge of US operations in Central America was detailed and highly compromising. He was said to have met Bush in person on more than one occasion. During the 1988 presidential campaign, Michael Dukakis, the Democrat nominee, attacked Bush for his close relationship with “Panamanian drug lord Noriega”. When Bush, as president, launched his signature “war on drugs”, Republicans worried about possible embarrassing contradictions....

...Two years after his overthrow, Noriega was put on trial in Miami. Sitting glumly in the dock day after day, he cut a much-reduced figure compared with the bumptious dictator who strutted outside the comandancia. Noriega was convicted on a restricted list of charges including money laundering and drug trafficking, and sentenced to 40 years in a maximum security jail.

The court refused to allow Noriega’s defence to present any evidence relating to his work for the CIA, his payments from the US government, his knowledge of US subversion in Central America, his contacts with senior figures such as Bush, and their knowledge of his activities as Panama’s dictator. His lawyers protested, but in vain. In many respects, the Miami proceedings resembled an east European show trial, with the outcome never in doubt.

Bush got his man, Noriega was silenced, nefarious US behaviour in Central America was effectively concealed, and the concept of justified, forcible regime change was fatefully reinforced.

Yawn. I hate to break it to you, but nobody cares what an ISIS cheerleader like yourself comments on or “doesn’t comment on”. You are apparently under the delusion that “making a thread” matters far more than it actually does.

Calling your delusional conspiracy theories what they are is just stating the facts. Your fantasies are nothing more than warped delusions. Deal with it.

Oh look, an irrelevant article from more than twenty years ago. Only in the warped minds of CTers does that mean....anything. Wailing about how persecuted you think Panamanian dictators and moaning about how poor poor tyrants can’t oppress their people in peace doesn’t change the facts.

....sadly your typical brain-laundered republicrat has gone to the dark side...'light siders' have an organic understanding that the legitimacy of government rests on 'the consent of the governed'... the notion that a government has the moral legitimacy to use state power only when consented to by the people over which that political power is exercised...

...i'll put it another way for dark-side republicrats: ...the people of venezuela, syria, afghanistan, iran, iraq, etc. ad gd nauseam, CERTAINLY don't get a vote in 'murca and CERTAINLY don't consent to the dictates of joe biden, donald trump, mitch, nancy, or any of the rest of your puppet$...

...therefore, what the warmongering, republicrat world-police-state pigs and their apologists are doing is CLEARLY not legitimate or just...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom