• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The CIA Democrats In The 2020 ($)election$

Status
Not open for further replies.
...when a country with approx. 5% of the world's population has the VAST majority of military bases, spends VASTLY more than others on militarism, is the world's leading arms dealer, etc., it looks to sane people that you republicrats are stinking warmongers...just a thought..

:roll: get real!...i'm talking about your stinking republicrats facilitating 'put the puppet in, take the puppet out, shake the puppet all about' so your real ma$ter$ can steal their oil, etc. resources... like your scumbags are doing in venezuela, iraq, syria, afghanistan, africa, etc... [you really ought to turn off the teevee and think for yourself for once]

:roll:

..monetary ignoramuses care little about 'spending'...you bring nothing to the table to bolster your asinine claims except your naive republicrat-level, warmongering opinion and your oral sphincter...word..

The US has lots of allies. Again, there is nothing wrong— except in CT fairy tale land— with that.

Again, military equipment is expensive, and again, cutting the military budget to the bone has only hurt the US in the past, so your rants are meaningless.

What a delusional load of crap. No, the US didn’t “steal” the resources of any of those countries(and referring to Africa as a country is pretty pathetic). I do think for myself.....which is how I know your CTer ravings are so full of ****.

You bring nothing but incoherent screeching, delusional conspiracy theories, and frothing at the mouth hatred. Just like a typical CTer.

Wow, is today excellent post day? Excellent post. Money, it's all about money. Most people do not realize the federal reserve bank is not a part of our government, it's privately owned by rich bankers, the real power on earth. The older I get and the more documentaries I watch the more I realize it's all about money. The leadership of the right has bamboozeled their base for generations with lies and fear and election after election they buy into it and vote against their own best interests. What's the book one of the republicans has recently written? It's all been lies. Money.

...i'll suffer 10,000 republicrat-level snark posts from the likes of tigger for a post like yours... the people who control the creation and issuance of 'the money' control the economic and political processes of the planet... you get it... tigger doesn't...

..you made my heart soar... [but then again, i get a wicked hoot out of thumping poor tigger....i love this place!... compliments to all...:applaud]

...i'll suffer 10,000 republicrat-level snark posts from the likes of tigger for a post like yours... the people who control the creation and issuance of 'the money' control the economic and political processes of the planet... you get it... tigger doesn't...

..you made my heart soar... [but then again, i get a wicked hoot out of thumping poor tigger....i love this place!... compliments to all...:applaud]

Thanks. I also appreciated your post the other day. Most of the folks on here are pretty clueless they just repeat what they hear they rarely look deeper into the subject they are acting like they are experts about.

Oh look, exactly what I predicted.

Again, trying to equate the Taliban and Mujahideen, or the Mujahideen and Al Qaeda, is foolish. These were totally distinct groups with different missions and reasons for fighting.

...tigger, in the larger scheme of things, they all want/have wanted the same thing: ...for your stinking republicrat terrorists to get out of their country and stop stealing, meddling, murdering, etc..

...i know you republicrats tend to have your craniums lodged firmly in your anal sphincters and 'putting the shoe on the other foot' is difficult for you, but, to the iraqis and venezuelans, etc. ad nauseam, YOU ARE A FOREIGN TERRORIST... [i suspect this loyalist republicrat would've kissed king george's anal sphincter...]

...btw, get a dictionary and learn who's killing who and how many etc. and then you won't squeal like a republicrat pig when i inform you of the REALITY: your republicrats are the world champion 'terrorists' and have been for all of your molly-coddled, brain-laundered, republicrat-level existence... and thanks for the readership!... you don't know how much i appreciate it..

Deadly Cooperation: The Shifting Ties Between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban

" ..The alliance between al-Qaeda and the Taliban has endured for over 20 years. Between a crushing military campaign by the world’s foremost military alliance and the realpolitik considerations that seemingly should have led the Taliban to break ties long ago, the fact that they haven’t is remarkable. As in other alliances, the two groups remain engaged in cooperation with mutual expectations about consultation and cooperation in the future...."

Last edited:
...apparently this republicrat swallows every last spoonful of bankster propaganda!.. :cuckoo:

Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia

Operation Cyclone was the code name for the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) program to arm and finance the mujahideen (jihadists) in Afghanistan from 1979 to 1989, prior to and during the military intervention by the USSR in support of its client, the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan. The mujahideen were also supported by Britain's MI6, who conducted separate covert actions. The program leaned heavily towards supporting militant Islamic groups that were favored by the regime of Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq in neighboring Pakistan, rather than other, less ideological Afghan resistance groups that had also been fighting the Marxist-oriented Democratic Republic of Afghanistan regime since before the Soviet intervention.[1]

Operation Cyclone was one of the longest and most expensive covert CIA operations ever undertaken.[2] Funding officially began with $695,000 in 1979,[3][4] was increased dramatically to $20–$30 million per year in 1980, and rose to $630 million per year in 1987,[1][5][6] described as the "biggest bequest to any Third World insurgency."[7] Funding continued (albeit reduced) after the 1989 Soviet withdrawal as the mujahideen continued to battle the forces of President Mohammad Najibullah's army during the Afghan Civil War (1989–1992).[8]

Watch “Charlie Wilson’s War” and you’ll know who screwed the pooch in Afghanistan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...tigger, in the larger scheme of things, they all want/have wanted the same thing: ...for your stinking republicrat terrorists to get out of their country and stop stealing, meddling, murdering, etc..

...i know you republicrats tend to have your craniums lodged firmly in your anal sphincters and 'putting the shoe on the other foot' is difficult for you, but, to the iraqis and venezuelans, etc. ad nauseam, YOU ARE A FOREIGN TERRORIST... [i suspect this loyalist republicrat would've kissed king george's anal sphincter...]

...btw, get a dictionary and learn who's killing who and how many etc. and then you won't squeal like a republicrat pig when i inform you of the REALITY: your republicrats are the world champion 'terrorists' and have been for all of your molly-coddled, brain-laundered, republicrat-level existence... and thanks for the readership!... you don't know how much i appreciate it..

Deadly Cooperation: The Shifting Ties Between Al-Qaeda and the Taliban

" ..The alliance between al-Qaeda and the Taliban has endured for over 20 years. Between a crushing military campaign by the world’s foremost military alliance and the realpolitik considerations that seemingly should have led the Taliban to break ties long ago, the fact that they haven’t is remarkable. As in other alliances, the two groups remain engaged in cooperation with mutual expectations about consultation and cooperation in the future...."

Oh look, and now we are on to out and out apologism for the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Every time I think CTers can’t get more pathetic, they find a way to get even lower.

I don’t care what members of ISIS and Al Qaeda want. I don’t care that they want us to stop preventing them from taking sex slaves, slaughtering minorities like the Hazara and Yazidi in vast numbers, and conquering large chunks of various countries to brutally oppress their own people. Crying about “meddling” because we help save the people of countries like Iraq and Afghanistan from such a fate is truly pathetic. Likewise, crying about “murdering” men who ordered the slaughter of untold numbers of civilians— in real life, not in the deluded pages of your favorite CTer drivel— is pathetic.

Lol what a load of crap. You are so desperate to defend Maduro that you are already throwing out the same old tankie hysterics despite the fact that even though he’s been starving his people to stay in power the US hasn’t intervened.

You CTers wouldn’t know REALITY if it smacked you upside the head. And I’m sure you do.....after all, not having anyone read the pathetic lies you think are “facts” must really stick in your craw :lol:

The US has lots of allies. Again, there is nothing wrong— except in CT fairy tale land— with that....

...i firmly agree with ?jefferson's, 'Peace, commerce and honest friendship with ALL nations, entangling alliances with none' ...unfortunately your stinking republicrats have chosen 'allies' based largely on what 'the banksters' want... and you miserable republicrats have created a wicked web of 'entangling alliances'...

...i don't expect you to get it...it is obvious that your mental diet consists of pure republicrat industrial-strength crap and your physical diet consists of industrial processed 'food' which has left you with a perforated blood-brain barrier...

...but thanks for the readership...

[i suspect we'll be getting a weak lecture about 'the barbary pirates' from some republicrat-level warmonger apologist!] ;)

Last edited:
...please be specific about which claims in the original post are 'absurd conspiracy notion'... :confused:
ALL of it.

Cite and provide a link to a known reliable and verifiable source that concurs with your original post. I’ll bet you can’t.

ALL of it.

Cite and provide a link to a known reliable and verifiable source that concurs with your original post. I’ll bet you can’t.

...there are many assertions in the article... here's one:

this is from the article: "Gina Ortiz Jones, Texas 23rd Congressional District: An Air Force intelligence officer in Iraq, Ortiz Jones followed up a 12-year military career with continued work as a US government adviser in Latin America, South Sudan and Libya, then reviewed foreign investments from a national security standpoint for the Office of the US Trade Representative. In 2018 she lost a tight contest, by a margin of 340 votes out of more than 200,000 cast, against Republican incumbent Will Hurd, himself a former CIA agent... "

...this is from wikipedia: "Gina Ortiz Jones (born February 1, 1981) is an American intelligence officer and politician."

...i think your problem is that you are clueless as to the extent of 'the CIA' ..also the author equates 'intelligence' operatives as 'CIA'... do you have a problem with equating 'intelligence officers' with 'CIA'? :confused:

...there are many assertions in the article... here's one:

this is from the article: "Gina Ortiz Jones, Texas 23rd Congressional District: An Air Force intelligence officer in Iraq, Ortiz Jones followed up a 12-year military career with continued work as a US government adviser in Latin America, South Sudan and Libya, then reviewed foreign investments from a national security standpoint for the Office of the US Trade Representative. In 2018 she lost a tight contest, by a margin of 340 votes out of more than 200,000 cast, against Republican incumbent Will Hurd, himself a former CIA agent... "

...this is from wikipedia: "Gina Ortiz Jones (born February 1, 1981) is an American intelligence officer and politician."

...i think your problem is that you are clueless as to the extent of 'the CIA' ..also the author equates 'intelligence' operatives as 'CIA'... do you have a problem with equating 'intelligence officers' with 'CIA'? :confused:
I said all of it because the whole of the author’s ranting is delusional “deep state” idiocy.

You’re entitled to enjoy your fantasy world, but don’t be surprised when very few want to join you.

I said all of it because the whole of the author’s ranting is delusional “deep state” idiocy.

You’re entitled to enjoy your fantasy world, but don’t be surprised when very few want to join you.

...can/will you bring any evidence to the table that refutes the assertions?...or will you just offer your opinions?

...can/will you bring any evidence to the table that refutes the assertions?...or will you just offer your opinions?
Disprove something that doesn’t exist? How would I do that?

Besides, you’re the one who made the assertions and I’ve already asked you to support them. If what you claim is real, it ought to be easy to prove, or at least find support among known reliable sources,

Opinion -The CIA Democrats in the 2020 elections

The CIA Democrats in the 2020 elections
By Patrick Martin

August 23, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - In the course of the 2018 elections, a large group of former military-intelligence operatives entered capitalist politics as candidates seeking the Democratic Party nomination in 50 congressional seats—nearly half the seats where the Democrats were targeting Republican incumbents or open seats created by Republican retirements.

Some 30 of these candidates won primary contests and became the Democratic candidates in the November 2018 election, and 11 of them won the general election, more than one-quarter of the 40 previously Republican-held seats captured by the Democrats as they took control of the House of Representatives.

In 2020, the intervention of the CIA Democrats continues on what is arguably an equally significant scale: besides the reelection campaigns of the 11 representatives who won seats in the House in 2018, half a dozen of those who lost 2018 races are running again in 2020. Some of these are running for House seats again, while others have been promoted by the Democratic Party leadership and are running for the US Senate. And an entire new crop of military-intelligence operatives is being brought forward, some running for Republican seats targeted by the Democratic leadership as possible takeovers, others in seats not currently considered competitive.

The bottom line: at least 34 Democratic candidates for the House of Representatives have a primarily military-intelligence background, up from 30 in 2018, as well as three of the party’s 35 candidates for the US Senate, compared to zero in 2018. For each branch of Congress, this represents about 10 percent of the total.

As we explained in 2018, the extraordinary influx of candidates coming directly from the national-security apparatus into the Democratic Party is a two-sided process: the Democratic Party establishment welcomes such candidates as a demonstration of the party’s unshakeable devotion to the interests of American imperialism; and military-intelligence operatives are choosing the Democratic Party over the Republican Party in large numbers because they are attracted by the Democrats’ non-stop campaign against the Trump administration as too “soft” on Russia and too willing to pull out of the Middle East war zone....[much more...good read]

And the left say there is no deep state. However, if Biden wins and Trump operatives thwart him at every move, all of a sudden Democrats will argue that there is a deep state after all.

Disprove something that doesn’t exist? How would I do that?

Besides, you’re the one who made the assertions and I’ve already asked you to support them. If what you claim is real, it ought to be easy to prove, or at least find support among known reliable sources,

...ugh... lots of assertions that 'exist'..one of them is that gina ortiz jones is a democrat politician and an 'intelligence officer'... surely that ought to be easy for you to disprove if false... [republicrats can be a little thick...heck, a lotta thick!] :cuckoo:

...one wonders if the brain-laundered pollyanna republicrats still believe that 'black budget$' are 'conspiracy theory?!' i'm old enough to remember when the fools ROUTINELY squawked 'CONSPIRACY THEORY' at the notion of 'black budget$'... republicrats = munchkins ... ugh...

...[hint for pollyanna republicrats: you can do a lot of damage, keep a lot of secrets, make a lot of 'friends', etc. with a ?50 billion yearly black budget!] ;)

Black budget - Wikipedia

Last edited:

...i firmly agree with ?jefferson's, 'Peace, commerce and honest friendship with ALL nations, entangling alliances with none' ...unfortunately your stinking republicrats have chosen 'allies' based largely on what 'the banksters' want... and you miserable republicrats have created a wicked web of 'entangling alliances'...

...i don't expect you to get it...it is obvious that your mental diet consists of pure republicrat industrial-strength crap and your physical diet consists of industrial processed 'food' which has left you with a perforated blood-brain barrier...

...but thanks for the readership...

[i suspect we'll be getting a weak lecture about 'the barbary pirates' from some republicrat-level warmonger apologist!] ;)

Oh look, and now the CTer is, once again, showing his complete and utter historical ignorance. It’s also pretty ****ing hilarious to watch you wail about “the banksters” on one hand and advocate for America to essential act like a Swiss bank and trade with vile regimes and terrorist groups on the other. Jefferson didn’t had a time machine, and even back in the day he wouldn’t tolerate the kidnapping and murder of Americans.....which is what the Barbary Pirates did. Repeatedly.

In short.....you still have nothing :lol:

...ugh... lots of assertions that 'exist'..one of them is that gina ortiz jones is a democrat politician and an 'intelligence officer'... surely that ought to be easy for you to disprove if false... [republicrats can be a little thick...heck, a lotta thick!] :cuckoo:
You certainly know :cuckoo: well.

Provide verifiable proof from known reliable sources supporting the bolded portions of the :cuckoo: conspiracy theory you posted.

Opinion -The CIA Democrats in the 2020 elections

The CIA Democrats in the 2020 elections
By Patrick Martin

August 23, 2020 "Information Clearing House" - In the course of the 2018 elections, a large group of former military-intelligence operatives entered capitalist politics as candidates seeking the Democratic Party nomination in 50 congressional seats—nearly half the seats where the Democrats were targeting Republican incumbents or open seats created by Republican retirements.

Some 30 of these candidates won primary contests and became the Democratic candidates in the November 2018 election, and 11 of them won the general election, more than one-quarter of the 40 previously Republican-held seats captured by the Democrats as they took control of the House of Representatives.

In 2020, the intervention of the CIA Democrats continues on what is arguably an equally significant scale: besides the reelection campaigns of the 11 representatives who won seats in the House in 2018, half a dozen of those who lost 2018 races are running again in 2020. Some of these are running for House seats again, while others have been promoted by the Democratic Party leadership and are running for the US Senate. And an entire new crop of military-intelligence operatives is being brought forward, some running for Republican seats targeted by the Democratic leadership as possible takeovers, others in seats not currently considered competitive.

The bottom line: at least 34 Democratic candidates for the House of Representatives have a primarily military-intelligence background, up from 30 in 2018, as well as three of the party’s 35 candidates for the US Senate, compared to zero in 2018. For each branch of Congress, this represents about 10 percent of the total.

As we explained in 2018, the extraordinary influx of candidates coming directly from the national-security apparatus into the Democratic Party is a two-sided process: the Democratic Party establishment welcomes such candidates as a demonstration of the party’s unshakeable devotion to the interests of American imperialism; and military-intelligence operatives are choosing the Democratic Party over the Republican Party in large numbers because they are attracted by the Democrats’ non-stop campaign against the Trump administration as too “soft” on Russia and too willing to pull out of the Middle East war zone....[much more...good read]

Lol what a load of crap. You are so desperate to defend Maduro that you are already throwing out the same old tankie hysterics despite the fact that even though he’s been starving his people to stay in power the US hasn’t intervened.

[ looks like i've 'triggered the tigger'!..]

...only someone with their anal sphincter lodged firmly in their cranium doesn't understand that your stinking republicrats are working like busy little [fascist] bees to replace maduro with a US puppet! ... :cuckoo:

Trump or Biden, Venezuela's Opposition Expects Support - News From Antiwar.com

Trump or Biden, Venezuela’s Opposition Expects Support

Attempted regime change is a bipartisan goal

Jason Ditz Posted on August 28, 2020

"Since the Trump Administration announced regime change in Venezuela, they’ve been heavily backing changing the leadership from President Maduro to opposition leader Juan Guaido. It hasn’t taken, so far, but heading into the election Trump is seen as very pro-regime change.

That Joe Biden is ahead in the poll may not be a concern as far as Guaido is concerned. He expects a Biden Administration would continue this support, and doesn’t envision a US policy shift.

That’s not surprising, as at the State of the Union, Guaido got a bipartisan standing ovation, Both parties may have a few different ideas on how to set about installing Guaido, but hostility toward Maduro is a set US policy that remains intact.

That’s in keeping with US policy in Latin America, where meddling and installing pro-US puppets has been an established pass time. That’s not expected to change either way, and Guaido probably doesn’t want to pick a favored side to risk becoming a lower priority for either.

Last edited:
You certainly know :cuckoo: well.

Provide verifiable proof from known reliable sources supporting the bolded portions of the :cuckoo: conspiracy theory you posted.

...that would be YOUR job..YOU are the one making the claim the assertions are false... btw, just for a good laugh, what are YOUR 'known reliable resources'...

:cuckoo: [he's cuckoo for republicrats!] ;)

[ looks like i've 'triggered the tigger'!..]

...only someone with their anal sphincter lodged firmly in their cranium doesn't understand that your stinking republicrats are working like busy little [fascist] bees to replace maduro with a US puppet! ... :cuckoo:

Trump or Biden, Venezuela's Opposition Expects Support - News From Antiwar.com

Trump or Biden, Venezuela’s Opposition Expects Support

Attempted regime change is a bipartisan goal

Jason Ditz Posted on August 28, 2020

"Since the Trump Administration announced regime change in Venezuela, they’ve been heavily backing changing the leadership from President Maduro to opposition leader Juan Guaido. It hasn’t taken, so far, but heading into the election Trump is seen as very pro-regime change.

That Joe Biden is ahead in the poll may not be a concern as far as Guaido is concerned. He expects a Biden Administration would continue this support, and doesn’t envision a US policy shift.

That’s not surprising, as at the State of the Union, Guaido got a bipartisan standing ovation, Both parties may have a few different ideas on how to set about installing Guaido, but hostility toward Maduro is a set US policy that remains intact.

That’s in keeping with US policy in Latin America, where meddling and installing pro-US puppets has been an established pass time. That’s not expected to change either way, and Guaido probably doesn’t want to pick a favored side to risk becoming a lower priority for either.

Oh look, another batch of raving, incoherent CTer nonsense. Typical from you.

Only someone dedicated to believing every bit of CT garbage they can dig up to desperately try and alleviate their own laughable inadequacies in....well....just about everything would fall all over themselves desperately trying to defend Maduro.....as you do here.

There is no “right to starve your own people”. CTers crying about “meddling” because we won’t turn a blind eye to Maduro’s atrocities should figure that out.

Gee, much like support for tyrants is an established CTer pass time. :roll:

...that would be YOUR job..YOU are the one making the claim the assertions are false... btw, just for a good laugh, what are YOUR 'known reliable resources'...

:cuckoo: [he's cuckoo for republicrats!] ;)
You misunderstand how debates work. When challenged, the person who makes an assertion without any supporting evidence/proof (in this case, you) is obligated to defend that assertion with evidence/proof.

Please begin.

You misunderstand how debates work. When challenged, the person who makes an assertion without any supporting evidence/proof (in this case, you) is obligated to defend that assertion with evidence/proof.

Please begin.

...or YOU can easily attempt to prove or disprove the evidence/assertions/OPINIONS of the author or me!... :cuckoo: [i wish you and triggered tigger would so clearly and honestly offer your republicrat-level notions/proposals so i could have some wicked fun exposing you dummies!.. ;)

...but, like triggered tigger, all you'll do is work your hole without offering anything but your twisted, republicrat-level worldview... but i do thank you republicrats for your readership....

...or YOU can easily attempt to prove or disprove the evidence/assertions/OPINIONS of the author or me!... :cuckoo: [i wish you and triggered tigger would so clearly and honestly offer your republicrat-level notions/proposals so i could have some wicked fun exposing you dummies!.. ;)

...but, like triggered tigger, all you'll do is work your hole without offering anything but your twisted, republicrat-level worldview... but i do thank you republicrats for your readership....

Coming from the guy who referred to the victims of ISIS and Al Qaeda as “traitors and collaborators”....it’s blatantly obvious that you are nothing more than another CT obsessive, just like your oh so beloved sources, wailing out your dismay at your disgusting garbage not being taken seriously.

The real “wicked fun” is watching you humiliate yourself over and over and over again, showing exactly why your despicable beliefs will never see any success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom