• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Bash McDonald's Thread

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yes, folks. This is the thread to bash McDonald's, although I have no idea why I put this in the food forum, but since there is no garbage forum.........

312152_2399303458686_1134000772_2883610_1508174758_n.jpg

I really don't think McDonalds should be in the Food forum, they're two completely different subjects.

I really don't think McDonalds should be in the Food forum, they're two completely different subjects.

We could test your theory by taking a Big Mac to skid row, and then if a wino in the final stages of malnutrition takes a passing interest in it, we could loosely define it as some kind of edible substance.... kinda, sorta.

NOTE: If a mod feels this thread is inappropriate for the Food forum, and wants to send it to the basement, I can find it a happy home in the Sewer from there. :mrgreen:

NOTE: If a mod feels this thread is inappropriate for the Food forum, and wants to send it to the basement, I can find it a happy home in the Sewer from there. :mrgreen:

I find this thread to be inappropriate for ANYWHERE a DP. Heck I tried to get folks at stormfront to take it and even THEY wanted nothing to do with it.

Perhaps I'll sell it to one of the "furry" message boards.

I'm gettin' kinda turned on:2razz:

more mcRibs for me!

Yeah, I've long had serious doubts that anything at McDonald's actually qualifies as "food". Except the hot fudge sundae.

Most of it tastes like it all came outta the same big vat of McStuff.... >squick!< cheeseburger up.... >squick!< fries up.... >squick!< paper bag.... >squick!< here's your change...

(stolen from Steve Martin c 1979...)

This thread made me think of the last time I was in a McDonalds or McDonalds drive thru. It's been so long I can't honestly remember. I'm guessing, maybe 5 years.

My great-grandkids love McD's (actually the playgrounds at McD's so I have been in McD's lately. At least they offer apple slices instead of french fries and juice or milk instead of sodasfor the kiddos these days. The only thing I've eaten there is the oriental salad with a grilled chicken breast. It was certainly fast foodish, but not really terrible. I would be afraid to eat their burgers and fries.

Yes, folks. This is the thread to bash McDonald's, although I have no idea why I put this in the food forum, but since there is no garbage forum.........

312152_2399303458686_1134000772_2883610_1508174758_n.jpg

I love McDonalds. The only thing that pissed me off about McDonalds is the fact they changed their McNuggets from dark meat to white meat. Nothing wrong with McDonalds unless you are one of those idiots who insists on eating fast food every day and no exercise and wonder why you are fat.

This thread made me think of the last time I was in a McDonalds or McDonalds drive thru. It's been so long I can't honestly remember. I'm guessing, maybe 5 years.

I can beat that. I haven't had any fast food at all in over 9 years.

I love McDonalds. The only thing that pissed me off about McDonalds is the fact they changed their McNuggets from dark meat to white meat. Nothing wrong with McDonalds unless you are one of those idiots who insists on eating fast food every day and no exercise and wonder why you are fat.

I would tend to agree. As long as you don't make it the staple of your diet, having it once in a while isn't a problem.

I would tend to agree. As long as you don't make it the staple of your diet, having it once in a while isn't a problem.

I eat ramen at least 5 times every week, which causes enormous amounts of fat, but luckily, my daily exercise and the fact that my body doesn't really accept fat makes me skinnier than most people

more mcRibs for me!

More Double Quarter Pounders with cheese for moi'.. :2razz:

I also love their strawberry smoothies and mocha frappes:2wave:

I eat ramen at least 5 times every week, which causes enormous amounts of fat, but luckily, my daily exercise and the fact that my body doesn't really accept fat makes me skinnier than most people

You need to worry about the sodium content of those spice packs you add to the ramen noodles over the noodles themselves. The stuff (MSG's,sodium, etc) in those little silver packets are not good for you at all. I usually only use like less than a half of the little season packs.

Last edited:
Any time I need a good bowel movement, I head to Mickey D's.

My brother in law said the same thing at a recent picnic. Said he hadn't had McD's in five or six years and decided to stop one day and grab lunch. He then explained that within 2 hours he proceeded to sit on the throne and empty his bowels for the next 4 hours. Just to verify, he tried it again a few weeks later thinking maybe he just had a touch of something... but no, same thing happened. Yet another reason I do not eat fast food... haven't touched the stuff in 12 years or more...

What a coincidence. Every time McDonald's needs more product, they look for a bowel movement. :mrgreen:

...The latest "new" discovery by the mainstream media is that McDonald's Happy Meal hamburgers and fries won't decompose, even if you leave them out for six months. This story has been picked up by CNN, the Washington Post and many other MSM outlets which appear startled that junk food from fast food chains won't decompose....

Why don't McDonald's hamburgers decompose? So why don't fast food burgers and fries decompose in the first place? The knee-jerk answer is often thought to be, "Well they must be made with so many chemicals that even mold won't eat them." While that's part of the answer, it's not the whole story. The truth is many processed foods don't decompose and won't be eaten by molds, insects or even rodents. Try leaving a tub of margarine outside in your yard and see if anything bothers to eat it. You'll find that the margarine stays seems immortal, too.

Potato chips can last for decades. Frozen pizzas are remarkably resistant to decomposition. And you know those processed Christmas sausages and meats sold around the holiday season? You can keep them for years and they'll never rot.

With meats, the primary reason why they don't decompose is their high sodium content. Salt is a great preservative, as early humans have known for thousands of years. McDonald's meat patties are absolutely loaded with sodium -- so much so that they qualify as "preserved" meat, not even counting the chemicals you might find in the meat....

To me, there's not much mystery about the meat not decomposing. The real question in my mind is why don't the buns mold? That's the really scary part, since healthy bread begins to mold within days. What could possibly be in McDonald's hamburger buns that would ward off microscopic life for more than two decades?

(Ingredient list for buns) Enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzymes), water, high fructose corn syrup, sugar, yeast, soybean oil and/or partially hydrogenated soybean oil, contains 2% or less of the following: salt, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, wheat gluten, ammonium sulfate, ammonium chloride, dough conditioners (sodium stearoyl lactylate, datem, ascorbic acid, azodicarbonamide, mono- and diglycerides, ethoxylated monoglycerides, monocalcium phosphate, enzymes, guar gum, calcium peroxide, soy flour), calcium propionate and sodium propionate (preservatives), soy lecithin.

Great stuff, huh? You gotta especially love the HFCS (diabetes, anyone?), partially-hydrogenated soybean oil (anybody want heart disease?) and the long list of chemicals such as ammonium sulfate and sodium proprionate. Yum. I'm drooling just thinking about it.

Now here's the truly shocking part about all this: In my estimation, the reason nothing will eat a McDonald's hamburger bun (except a human) is because it's not food! No normal animal will perceive a McDonald's hamburger bun as food, and as it turns out, neither will bacteria or fungi. To their senses, it's just not edible stuff. That's why these bionic burger buns just won't decompose.

Which brings me to my final point about this whole laughable distraction: There is only one species on planet Earth that's stupid enough to think a McDonald's hamburger is food. This species is suffering from skyrocketing rates of diabetes, cancer, heart disease, dementia and obesity. This species claims to be the most intelligent species on the planet, and yet it behaves in such a moronic way that it feeds its own children poisonous chemicals and such atrocious non-foods that even fungi won't eat it (and fungi will eat cow manure, just FYI). Care to guess which species I'm talking about?

That's the real story here. It's not that McDonald's hamburgers won't decompose; it's that people are stupid enough to eat them. But you won't find CNN reporting that story any time soon.

Learn more: Why McDonald's Happy Meal hamburgers won't decompose - the real story behind the story

Yikes! The actual article talks about a Utube video showing a guy's basement where he's set up the McDonald's Museum -- with undecomposed hamburgers and buns since the late '80'.

Last edited:
Fact: 100% beef is the name of the company that makes mcdonalds hamburger wrappers.

Fact: all mcdonalds food contains ingredients that are in the GRAS(generally regarded as safe) category.

Fact : mcdonalds chicken mcnuggets (in countries where the substance is not illegal in food ) contain an anti-foaming agent that is a derivative of silicone.

Fact: no two countries with mcdonalds have ever been at war with each other (there was almost an exception, but mcdonalds closed it's doors in the losing country prior to the fighting)

Fact: it takes 14 different chemicals and preservatives to maintain the taste color and texture of mcdonalds lettuce (ditto at subway)

There are more I'm sure, oh and the burgers really are all beef, but should not be called 100% beef because of the amount of chemicals/ preservatives added to ensure that the burger tastes the same in All mcdonalds world wide.

I'm not loving it, at best I like it as a friend that I keep around because they owe me money, and I hope they'll pay it back someday.

Back
Top Bottom