• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Bash McDonald's Thread

I for one love Burger King, and their hot fries & onion rings. All of their burgers are the best, imho.

It's been 9 months. I'm craving at least a little fast food.

I like BK's Whoppers. Along with Wendy's, they're the best at crap

A few months ago, I saw a commercial about Wendy's new fries so I had a meal. The fries were pretty good, but mine are better (but when I make mine, I have to clean up after)

Last edited:
I like BK's Whoppers. Along with Wendy's, they're the best at crap

A few months ago, I saw a commercial about Wendy's new fries so I had a meal. The fries were pretty good, but mine are better (but when I make mine, I have to clean up after)

That sounds good. :)

BK Whoppers, AND their numbered options (can't think of their correct names), are awesome. There was this one firegrilled huge burger tat had mushroom and swiss on it, and then another one that had cheese and jalapenos in it. Seriously, I'm very tempted to have one. For one, the fries at BK are my favorite especially when they're fresh.

I don't go to Wendy's much though because it's a bit expensive.

What do you think about Taco Bell? Once had a dream about robbing the place just for the food, lol. It turns out there's now this humongous taco, there. (Don't know the name). That and empanadas are delicious.

BK Whoppers, AND their numbered options (can't think of their correct names), are awesome. There was this one firegrilled huge burger tat had mushroom and swiss on it, and then another one that had cheese and jalapenos in it. Seriously, I'm very tempted to have one. For one, the fries at BK are my favorite especially when they're fresh.

What do you think about Taco Bell? Once had a dream about robbing the place just for the food, lol. It turns out there's now this humongous taco, there. (Don't know the name). That and empanadas are delicious.

I haven't had any of the other BK burgers. I usually stick to what works for me; Whoppers. I was at the mall waiting for my neice, so I tried their California Burger, which has "guacamole" on it, and it was horrible. I'm not crazy about their fries, but they're OK if they're fresh

I'll never eat at Taco Bell again. It's like cat food. Also, there are a lot of local spanish restaurants where I live. For $6, I can get a plate full of home-cooked food that keeps me full all day long. I can't say it's healthier (there's probably a lot of lard in there) but there's certainly less chemicals, fresher, and a hell of lot tastier

I haven't had any of the other BK burgers. I usually stick to what works for me; Whoppers. I was at the mall waiting for my neice, so I tried their California Burger, which has "guacamole" on it, and it was horrible. I'm not crazy about their fries, but they're OK if they're fresh

I'll never eat at Taco Bell again. It's like cat food. Also, there are a lot of local spanish restaurants where I live. For $6, I can get a plate full of home-cooked food that keeps me full all day long. I can't say it's healthier (there's probably a lot of lard in there) but there's certainly less chemicals, fresher, and a hell of lot tastier

Hmm.. Whoppers are delicious, though I feel sluggish and sick after it. I especially love a simple, firegrilled burger with the works, AND a cold, cold soda. Would you wager BK fries are worse than McDonald's fries? To me the BK fries have a bit more meat on their bones.

LOL, this is true. Taco Bell is filler, but for some reason it's very tempting.

Defintitely agree that home-cooked food is better, IF it's cooked well. :}

Hmm.. Whoppers are delicious, though I feel sluggish and sick after it. I especially love a simple, firegrilled burger with the works, AND a cold, cold soda. Would you wager BK fries are worse than McDonald's fries? To me the BK fries have a bit more meat on their bones.

meaty, bony fries? i'll pass

I like Mcd's fries better than BKs. BK's are more substantial, and they do taste good, but not as good as McD's. Also, BK's fries get nasty if they sit around. They have to be eaten right out of the frier.

I guess I feel about Whoppers the way you feel about TB. Whoppers make me feel sluggish too, but they taste good, so every now and then I give into temptation. There are no BK's nearby, but there's one where I get my dogs food from (she has allergies, so I have to get her a special formulated food for her), so about once a month or two, I stop in.

Then, I take a nap when I get home.

I like Mcd's fries better than BKs. BK's are more substantial, and they do taste good, but not as good as McD's. Also, BK's fries get nasty if they sit around. They have to be eaten right out of the frier.

I guess I feel about Whoppers the way you feel about TB. Whoppers make me feel sluggish too, but they taste good, so every now and then I give into temptation. There are no BK's nearby, but there's one where I get my dogs food from (she has allergies, so I have to get her a special formulated food for her), so about once a month or two, I stop in.

Then, I take a nap when I get home.

But do you remember BK's fries when they were revamped and a "New thing" like a decade ago? I thought then they were superior, now... I think checkers wins.

At times I'd save money with a special litle routine.

I'd buy 12 McChickens. Cut them in quarters. Put them in those convenient pocket-sized containers, 1 quarter per container (Rubbermaid with a red cap, I think). Eat 1 per hour from 8-9 am to about 6-7pm. Drink lots of water. ??? SAVE MONEY!

But do you remember BK's fries when they were revamped and a "New thing" like a decade ago? I thought then they were superior, now... I think checkers wins.

I remember that. I thought their previous version of fries were horrible. They're better now, but I like McDs better. Wendy's newest version of fries rivals McD's.

Didn't read anybody's posts, just needed to put this out here.

McRibs suck donkey dick... what's wrong with people? They get all excited about pork chunks and onions slathered in bbq sauce that's so sweet it sends diabetics into coma? I heard people talk about that sandwich for years on end, it comes back out and I try it only to find it tastes like ****... ****ing a you assholes.

:rantoff:

McRibs suck donkey dick... what's wrong with people? They get all excited about pork chunks and onions slathered in bbq sauce that's so sweet it sends diabetics into coma? I heard people talk about that sandwich for years on end, it comes back out and I try it only to find it tastes like ****... ****ing a you assholes.

Complete and UTTER heresy.

Do not listen to this man, people, for the cake is a lie.

:mrgreen:

I have to agree with this. Had one last week, way too much sauce due to the dry flavorless meat, way too messy. The sauce is tasty, the meat sucked, the bread is a terrible choice for that meat.

The only thing I like at McD is the fish sandwich w/ fries and that is only at lunch time when there's a fast turn over rate. Everything else is garbage.

Only its not that tall, its quite flat, and that image looks well sauced, when in fact it comes SLATHERED. And the onions never look that fresh.

Accurate depiction of that crappy bun tho.

McDonalds-BigMac-1.jpg

Fast Food Facts | Deconstructing McRib : McDonald's McRib sandwich deconstructed, photos
KUsports.com Message Boards: what a McRib really looks like:

more mcRibs for me!

I think they changed the bread...it tastes different to me, but I am getting old so CRS is kicking in.

OH and they have the best fries ever (as long as you get them fresh from the oven).

I live in Arizona and lived in California prior to here for 16 years. I will never again go to Taco bell for mexican food....ever. I know what good mexican food is, and taco bell aint even close.

I live in Arizona and lived in California prior to here for 16 years. I will never again go to Taco bell for mexican food....ever. I know what good mexican food is, and taco bell aint even close.

I agree 100% that Taco Bell isn't authentic. My brother-in-law's grandmother is half Mexican and half Spanish and she is one of those old-time authentic Mexican grandmothers who can cook. Ever had autheNtic (from SCRATCH), tamales? Even the dried peppers were from scratch.

This is a travesty. This thread makes me hungry.

Taco Bell is dog food compared to authentic Mexican food, or even South American versions...

There's this one Mexican/Spanish dish I want to try yet I can't place my tongue on it.

It's got chopped fish, vegetables, and is served as an appetizer? AH, Ceviche! Never had it but I want to try it. Give it a twist and add a large, juicy steak, potato fries, and an ice-cold root beer to it.

Back
Top Bottom