• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That Awkward Moment When The Tea Party Rally Gets Overtly Racist [W:219]

"Well they don't teach you liberals much do they...you do know Lincoln was a Republican right?"

The fraud of modern "conservatism" has nothing to do with Lincoln's republican party.

I doubt they have any serious problems with a path to citizenship. What they hate is letting the opposition get 11 million more votes.

I don't think so!

-------------
Well, I did see a few black folks there.
They were the skinny ones.
Thank god they weren't wearing hoodies.

So the video, and what you're own eyes can see is not true because it contradicts what some guy on HuffPo said? Because you always believe what "some guy at HuffPo says"? Because why? You're lying eyes betraying you again?

Don't pay attention to what you can see. Believe HuffPo, not your lyin' eyes :lamo

Because a 2:11 clip you presented is facts? Shows the entire population of that event? :lamo

Yeh ya, thanks I'll listen to everything presented and make my own determination... I'm not into choking down narratives...

The Tea Party IS the Republican Party. There is no difference anymore.

Greetings, HOJ. :2wave:

That might be the perception, but I don't agree. The Tea Party is a splinter group with a lot of clout within the Republican Party, and have chosen who they want as candidates in recent past elections, which often conflicts with the thinking of what I refer to as the mainline Republicans. IMO, they should start a third party, and field the candidates they want, and have the Republican party do the same. Since our elections have become nothing more than a popularity contest anyway, judging from the results of what is actually getting accomplished down in DC la-la land, what difference does it make? :shrug: :yawn:

There was a Tea Party rally outside of the building where I used to work before I went to law school, back in 2010. I hung around outside it for a while during my lunch break, and I heard the phrase "nigger president" quite a few times.

:lamo

Because a 2:11 clip you presented is facts? Shows the entire population of that event? :lamo

Yeh ya, thanks I'll listen to everything presented and make my own determination... I'm not into choking down narratives...

or facts

I doubt they have any serious problems with a path to citizenship. What they hate is letting the opposition get 11 million more votes.

No, the don't want "retrograde species" in this country.

That's how sick the tea party is.

There was a Tea Party rally outside of the building where I used to work before I went to law school, back in 2010. I hung around outside it for a while during my lunch break, and I heard the phrase "nigger president" quite a few times.

probably coming from leftwing trolls trying to discredit the movement. racism is the anti thought bomb the loony left uses when it runs out of arguments

probably coming from leftwing trolls trying to discredit the movement. racism is the anti thought bomb the loony left uses when it runs out of arguments

Next time there's union thugs, I'm going to say that they're actually conservative plants. Not going to back it up, just say that they probably are. That will explain everything and not sound crazy and desperate at all.

I bet Trayvon was a tea party plant.

Next time there's union thugs, I'm going to say that they're actually conservative plants. Not going to back it up, just say that they probably are. That will explain everything and not sound crazy and desperate at all.

Be honest!

How can you deny that Ken Crow -- a co-founder of the Tea Party Community -- is a leftwing troll?

No, the don't want "retrograde species" in this country.

That's how sick the tea party is.

I hope to be around thirty years from now to see what happens when massive demographic change hits the GOP full force.

I predict that the GOP will be reduced to a minor, regional, party with no national power. it will go where the Whigs went.

Last edited:
Be honest!

How can you deny that Ken Crow -- a co-founder of the Tea Party Community -- is a leftwing troll?

Turtle can deny any form of apodictic truth!

I hope to be around thirty years from now to see what happens when massive demographic change hits the GOP full force.

Thirty years nothing. In ten years they won't be able to win a national election ever. In 15 they won't be able to win a statewide election. They'll be limited to weirdo districts, like strange fauna in a zoo.

Oh that's just terrible. I actually snorted when I read "You guys have incredible DNA and don’t forget it." - That's the most bizarre thing I've ever heard.

Do I need to list the crazy, insane, psychotic and otherwise HORRID white people we all share DNA with? I mean - 'cause that list is LOOOONG.

Yes, you really need to post that list.

Thirty years nothing. In ten years they won't be able to win a national election ever. In 15 they won't be able to win a statewide election. They'll be limited to weirdo districts, like strange fauna in a zoo.

You won't get an argument from me, massive demographic change is happening right now. And the GOP is basically sitting on it's hands hoping everything turns out OK

I can see the GOP hanging on in Idaho, Utah, and a few deep south states.

He doesn't believe it's possible. I wish I lived in that fairy tale world where racism wasn't a thing anymore like you do, Ocean!

Back
Top Bottom