• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solar Storms Will Cause ‘End Of The World’ On April 23, 2023

And just think...you could have been binge-watching TV from the couch and eating anything you wanted...🤷
Lol. Nah, I calorie budget for for my junk meals even when the world's end is in a few days.

And the Mayan calendar ran out and we're still here. We are still here, right?
Nope. We got transferred into the super computer simulation just before the world blew up. Now they're worries that the solar storm will be strong enough that the computer will EMP itself.

Don’t worry, if the power grid goes down, my political party, the United States Party, has a plan in place to help humanity survive. We will put everyone in underground bunkers to live for a few generations. Meanwhile we will turn the surface into a faux aesthetic of a society that melded futuristic technology with 1950s design in a post-nuclear apocalypse.

Then, periodically, people will be able to leave their vault and go on an adventure.
I want Vault 111!

OK, Have to ask, what is the ISS?
I didn't see this answered within a page of you asking so..

International Space Station.

I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.
Does this mean I can skip my colonoscopy next Friday?

I hope this means my Trump NFTs will see a substantial increase in value.

MAGA.

Can this be moved to the 24th? I have some nice plans lined up for the 23rd.

No you are not, you are all figments of my imagination, and i am in a coma on the planet Neptune
Remain in your coma - the Sun Gods have messaged ahead that their solar storms should reach Neptune by May 7, 2023. Rest well.

Can this be moved to the 24th? I have some nice plans lined up for the 23rd.
Hurry and launch your plans to the moon. That may afford you approximately an additional 24 hours.

Does this mean I can skip my colonoscopy next Friday?
Get up early on the 23rd and bend over while aiming your naked butt toward the East and wait for the strong rays to do it's thing for free. :) Of course, if this is just another fluke prediction for the 23rd, you should be prepared to explain to your neighbors what you are actually up to.

Get up early on the 23rd and bend over while aiming your naked butt toward the East and wait for the strong rays to do it's thing for free. :) Of course, if this is just another fluke prediction for the 23rd, you should be prepared to explain to your neighbors what you are actually up to.
"It's okay Gloria, the world's ending in a few hours. Care to join me?"

I'm 55 and was told to wait until I am 60?

Yeah, shingles apparently has some sort of shingler timer. It won't bother anyone until after their 60th birthday. :rolleyes: Have fun, binge drink and have frequent random and unprotected sex for the next 5 years. After that you will be shingles bait.

FYI, Neither shingles shot caused me to have side effects. However, I know a few people who got shingles and they said shingles in no day at the beach.

Shame that it doesn't affect humanity exclusively and leaves the rest of creation alone. Earth could use a break.

This is why The Stand is my favorite book. Did you know there's a long version of the book, which was already a brick?

Good to know. (y)

Now, if only we can convince Mr Sun not to throw any more wild and crazy parties causing it to throw up on occasions. :p
Its a good website, lots of good information and pictures, there is always something going on out there.

We are however in the period called Solar Max at the moment. Every 11 years.

This is why The Stand is my favorite book. Did you know there's a long version of the book, which was already a brick?
I remember taking an entire summer to read that when I was a teenager. Can't imagine it being any longer than it already was!

Obviously, follow your doctor's advice - but I caught shingles last year and it was absolutely EXCRUCIATING. I'm not old enough for the vaccine...because I'd be standing there with my sleeve rolled up begging for it rather than ever go through that again.
I got it across my lower back in my early thirties. I had just finished final exams (went back for another round of uni as an adult) and WHAM. Felt like someone had snaked a live electrical wire across my back - couldn't even tolerate the breeze from the ceiling fan on it.

So yeah - the vaccine is definitely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom