• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solar Storms Will Cause ‘End Of The World’ On April 23, 2023

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.

Fortunately my COVID vaccine gave me the power to create and influence electromagnetic fields. I am currently preparing to Shield the Planet when the storm hits. So, most people should be safe other than the crew of the ISS.

One likely will gain invisibility, one skin hard as rock, one the ability to fly and manipulate fire and one the ability to be incredibly flexible.

The Russian crew will become arch-villains, obviously, with the ability to cast lightning.

I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.
World wide EMP.

Fortunately my COVID vaccine gave me the power to create and influence electromagnetic fields. I am currently preparing to Shield the Planet when the storm hits. So, most people should be safe other than the crew of the ISS.

One likely will gain invisibility, one skin hard as rock, one the ability to fly and manipulate fire and one the ability to be incredibly flexible.

The Russian crew will become arch-villains, obviously, with the ability to cast lightning.
May we choose our super powers? I want to put my request in....!

May we choose our super powers? I want to put my request in....!
There are many possibilities!

But, you do need to be on the ISS when all this goes down. You have a year to figure out how to get on board. I suggest using hijinks and shenanigans.

AA1a3ODr.img

Oh no, not before I get my second shingles shot and my sleep apnea test on the twenty sixth. More importantly, my tomato plants are starting to bear fruit. I think I finally figured out how not to let the sun here kill them off here in florida.

There are many possibilities!

But, you do need to be on the ISS when all this goes down. You have a year to figure out how to get on board. I suggest using hijinks and shenanigans.
OK, Have to ask, what is the ISS?

AA1a3ODr.img

Dammit! That's when Amazon is releasing Stanley Tucci's new series, The Citadel. :cry:

OK count me out. Severe fear of heights.......I guess I get no super powers😔
Well, it’s possible that some of the radiation will hit the ground at the South Pole underneath the ozone hole, if you want to give that a shot. No promises though.

Oh no, not before I get my second shingles shot and my sleep apnea test on the twenty sixth. More importantly, my tomato plants are starting to bear fruit. I think I finally figured out how not to let the sun here kill them off here in florida.

When I got my second shingles shot, I was up all night, high fever and uncontrollable shivering. It was really hard on my system. "Shivering" is the only close side effect I had read. I'm not recommending you dont get it...but just be aware. It was tougher because I wasnt prepared at all.

Well, it’s possible that some of the radiation will hit the ground at the South Pole underneath the ozone hole, if you want to give that a shot. No promises though.
I'll pass, thank you very much! :)

AA1a3ODr.img

But as always, man proposes...God disposes (Proverbs). So don't worry; be happy!

When I got my second shingles shot, I was up all night, high fever and uncontrollable shivering. It was really hard on my system. "Shivering" is the only close side effect I had read. I'm not recommending you dont get it...but just be aware. It was tougher because I wasnt prepared at all.
Shingles is so serious. I've not been vaccinated for it. I know I should but my cardiologist isn't worried. I've undergone a cardiac cath and pacemaker implant in the last 6 months, at high risk for almost everything. My covid booster was rough, and I just don't want to do it.

Shingles is so serious. I've not been vaccinated for it. I know I should but my cardiologist isn't worried. I've undergone a cardiac cath and pacemaker implant in the last 6 months, at high risk for almost everything. My covid booster was rough, and I just don't want to do it.

I'd do whatever your Dr says.

Back
Top Bottom