• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solar Storms Will Cause ‘End Of The World’ On April 23, 2023

Not sure that you have heard but Tucker Carlson is MIA at Fox. Looks like Mr Sun swiped something from us. (y)
OIP.1Bf8uqseOnLlv3LmRNxQTgAAAA

Oh, I heard, and I'm very much enjoying it.

ahh shit I missed it!

ahh shit I missed it!
Well, the world ended, and now we're all living in a simulation of that world, so from our perspective the world didn't end.

Well, the world ended, and now we're all living in a simulation of that world, so from our perspective the world didn't end.
Actually the simulated world ended, so now we're in a simulation of that simulation inside of the first simulation.

I want the power to copy anyone else's super power.
Peter Petrelli had the best power ever. Granted, if there was no one else in the world with powers, it'd be pretty useless.

I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.
Well we are still here. Guess another one bites the dust XD.

Actually the simulated world ended, so now we're in a simulation of that simulation inside of the first simulation.
Dude, you really need to go read The Game is Life book series.

Peter Petrelli had the best power ever. Granted, if there was no one else in the world with powers, it'd be pretty useless.
Well if I was the only one to be getting powers, then I'd alter that to be able to duplicate the powers of any fictional character.

Well if I was the only one to be getting powers, then I'd alter that to be able to duplicate the powers of any fictional character.
Then fund a bunch of artists and authors to keep you supplied with whatever power you need.

OR is that a catch 22 situation, where as soon as you make the power real it ceases to be fictional and you can't use it?

Then fund a bunch of artists and authors to keep you supplied with whatever power you need.

OR is that a catch 22 situation, where as soon as you make the power real it ceases to be fictional and you can't use it?
Nah, because the character is still fictional, and I said copy the fictional character's power, not copy fictional powers.

Ok I have to ask.... Did we all die a week ago?

Yey, I'm still alive.

Get up early on the 23rd and bend over while aiming your naked butt toward the East and wait for the strong rays to do it's thing for free. :) Of course, if this is just another fluke prediction for the 23rd, you should be prepared to explain to your neighbors what you are actually up to.
So much for this conspiracy. I had to get roto rootered. I tried white grape juice this time with the miralax. Now it makes me gag.

I feel like something did happen and we are all now on an episode of Lost. I have been having these flash memories of the world ending.

When wikk the next end of the world be?

When wikk the next end of the world be?
Hang on! Let me check the book.......

Yes, we have a bit of a wait for the next one.

The Martian Church has set a tentative date of Aug 14, 2108, a Tuesday (their Sabbath). They are leaving it tentative while they wait to see how the formation of the church goes.

Dammit! That's when Amazon is releasing Stanley Tucci's new series, The Citadel. :cry:

I hope you didn't watch that as it was really, really terrible.
The plot felt it was written by a 5 year old.
Seriously, amnesiac spies.
They actually went with amnesiac spies.

$300m for amnesiac spies.
At a time when there's so much good tv they went with that.

I was so dissapointed I still remember it even now and I have almost as bad a memory as the people on the show.

Back
Top Bottom