• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Solar Storms Will Cause ‘End Of The World’ On April 23, 2023

Aww shucks - that's nice to know and same back at ya. Although, after I called Dr. Morris last night asking what happens after the storm, he assured me that we all will still be spiritually connected after the vaporization. So, luckily for you, you'll still hear all about my hair brain ideas. :) Now I wonder how we'll still be posting at DP and will politics even matter on he the other side?

I hope politics doesn't come up on the other side. If I can't have peace in an after life, I don't want it.

This is why The Stand is my favorite book. Did you know there's a long version of the book, which was already a brick?

That’s the only book I ever read that scared me so badly, I put it down probably 4 times before being able to finally finish it.

It is so possible. That’s what scares me. Clowns don’t scare me. Boogeymen don’t scare me.

Biohazards scare me.

I hope politics doesn't come up on the other side. If I can't have peace in an after life, I don't want it.
We need to hurry and etch your words in stone and erect it for all to read before April 23rd - Oops. Too late.

Hmmm... This turning out just like all those FoxNews\Pravda bombshells that fizzled.

So it's 4:00PM ET. Thought I could get away with not mowing the yard, I mean if the world ends, what's the point? I'm going to be pissed if I mow the yard and THEN we go bye bye, just sayin......

What time zone?

That’s the only book I ever read that scared me so badly, I put it down probably 4 times before being able to finally finish it.

It is so possible. That’s what scares me. Clowns don’t scare me. Boogeymen don’t scare me.

Biohazards scare me.
Not to get too far off subject, it was my fav too until I read the Gunslinger series.....HUGE King fan. ☺️

I can't believe I spent the last day on earth drawing a railway artillery piece and listening to an Australian struggle with half life mods.

OH GREAT!!!!! So when's the next doomsday? For real......
Depends on who you ask. April 2029 I believe it's a Friday 13th of course. There's an asteroid called apophis and some people had some prediction that it was going to hit us that day but I'm not sure how much truth there is to it.

I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.

tenor.gif

So it's 4:00PM ET. Thought I could get away with not mowing the yard, I mean if the world ends, what's the point? I'm going to be pissed if I mow the yard and THEN we go bye bye, just sayin......
Damn - now I feel bad that we all weren't obliviated. :mad:☀️ Oh well, maybe next year. o_O

There is a problem with predictions that fixed date, they ether happen or they do not.

Yup - it's back to politics as usual. :eek:

I 'liked' that post, but what I really wanted to do was frown. Out 'likes' are quite limited. So now I will add: :(

I 'liked' that post, but what I really wanted to do was frown. Out 'likes' are quite limited. So now I will add: :(
Not sure that you have heard but Tucker Carlson is MIA at Fox. Looks like Mr Sun swiped something from us. (y)
OIP.1Bf8uqseOnLlv3LmRNxQTgAAAA

I was expecting some electrical related sputters around a bout the world during the next couple of weeks but not any end of the world bs. See you all on Monday the 24th. :cool:

AA1a3ODr.img

According to Bolavip.com, “a new conspiracy theory saying that an apocalypse of some sort will happen this Sunday, April 23rd has been gaining traction, especially among Spanish-language users, as the main source seems to be the account @lascapsulasdeltiempo.”

For example, the strongest recorded solar flare to ever hit Earth occurred in 1859 in what is referred to as the “Carrington Event.” That particular solar storm caused telegraph wires to burst into flames.

In 1921, the “New York Railroad Storm” also caused fires in electrical equipment and telegraph control rooms all over the world, while in 1989 a moderately strong solar storm knocked out power in northeast Canada for nine hours.
Checking my calendar. Shoot, I should have paid my taxes on time.🤪

Back
Top Bottom