• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia warns United States: we have the might to put you in your place

Who do you think has been uniting the world to help Ukraine?
Europe. The sock puppet can't even unite his own country let alone the European continent, lol
Biden did what no leader has been able to do in over 150 years, he convinced Switzerland to not remain neutral. For the first time since Napoleon, Switzerland has not remained neutral and has joined the rest of the world against russia.
No he didn't. Switzerland got off the fence after Russia directly threatened them. Had ZERO to do with the addled sock puppet
Biden has gotten Sweden and Findland to join us. They have been neural nations in the past.
See my above comment ☝️☝️

Biden is going to talk with Xi tomorrow about the war in Ukraine. So far china has not given russia the help russia has been begging for. We will see if Biden can be as successful with China as he has been with the rest of the world.

Lmao! Ok 👌😂
The US WAS leaderless for 4 years but we now have a leader who is leading the world fight against what russia is doing.

The last president gave putin Syria. We had American flags flying at bases in Syria. That is until trump. Now because of trump, russian flags fly at those Syrian bases. trump took putin's side against all of our intelligence agencies and he did it in front of the world at Helsinki. trump spent four years doing Putin's work to break up NATO. He failed but did manage to do some damage but not enough that Biden couldn't repair it and he did.

trump handed Afghanistan over to the taliban. He released many of their top officials from prisons along with 5 thousand taliban fighters. Then he invited leaders of the taliban to the White House. He signed an agreement with the taliban so they could take over Afghanistan.

trump is such a coward he ran to a "safe room" when he thought that protesters were going to enter the capital, they didn't though. trump is afraid of his own fellow Americans so much he went and hid like the coward he is.

trump couldn't even lead his people on a march to the capital on Jan 6th even though he said he would. He went back to the White House to watch the violence unfold on TV.

trump may be a lot of things but leader certainly isn't one of them.

The rest of this tripe is just TDS bullshit psychotic Babble not worthy of a response.

Well I think China was sitting around seeing how this goes for their own desires, and seeing the united, international response to his push into Ukraine are now backing off support for Putin.
China and Russia have long had border "issues". This seems like a perfect time for China to assert/enforce the borders it wants. Who's going to object?

China is definitely watching this unfold with the intent of using it to their advantage. It's not as if they really care about what Putin is doing to the people of Ukraine.

India and China are winning this. They are investing nothing, they are offending no nations including the US and Russia for the most part, and they are in position to buy all of Russia's resources at wholesale prices for the foreseeable future.

If Russia captures and incorporates Ukraine into its borders, then full sanctions should remain in place and be lifted when and only when Russia gives up Ukraine as a territory in its entirety, (including Crimea,) pledges never to cross the Ukrainian border again, and agrees to allow Ukraine membership in NATO. Any other path should leave the full force of sanctions in place.

Yes, the pinch to the American people and the world of not having Russian oil will hurt, but I'm not convinced that Russian oil can't eventually be replaced in the market.

In my opinion sanctions must stay in place until Russia reduces its nuclear capability.

Poor Putin, just a few years ago he was forcing presidents to offer to "be more flexible" and now everyone is laughing at him.

In my opinion sanctions must stay in place until Russia reduces its nuclear capability.
I wonder how much maintenance the Russians have performed on their 1960s missile silos. They may not launch. Automatic doors rusted shut, or a missile that just falls over and detonates. It sucks to be them.

what's he gonna do? bomb more theatres in Ukraine?
He CAN do much more than that ..... he could nuke an American city, for example.

I wonder how much maintenance the Russians have performed on their 1960s missile silos. They may not launch. Automatic doors rusted shut, or a missile that just falls over and detonates. It sucks to be them.
Likely they are as impotent as the Russian army. However, even if a very low percentage of them actually fly, those that did would still cause far more destruction than the world has ever witnessed.

Last edited:
Crazy Putin gets bolder by the day. Clearly, Vlad, the war criminal, feels omniscient issuing vapid threats to USA....a sure sign of a "mighty" narcissist grasping for control.

Breaking news: countries engage in saber rattling. Oh, the horror 🙄

He CAN do much more than that ..... he could nuke an American city, for example.

Likely they look as impotent as the Russian army, but even if a very low percentage of them actually fly, those that did would still cause far more destruction than the world has ever witnessed.
We're at the ready. Our missiles can hit theirs where the breeze will put them into the fallout zone.

It wouldn't surprise me if while Putin has a lot of his Military fighting in the Ukraine China goes in on their east and starts taking a good chunk of Russia for itself
.as it has been said on here I wouldn't put anything past China.
Russia has shown that it isn't as strong as everybody thought and China would love to get a hold of all that oil that is in their east and north east.
It might be something to watch out for
Have a nice day
I disagree. If China needs real estate, they buy it. They don't need Russian land.

I think he knows he's losing this one and is showing signs of desperation. He's even going after his own people. I must admit that this is a good incentive for someone to take him out.

I don't necessarily think Putin will be taken out, or at least not right way, but that depends on what Putin does in the coming weeks. He's already gotten Ukraine to give up NATO membership. If he can get them to give up joining the EU, reduce their military capabilities, recognize the Donbas republics as independent, and give up Crimea, then he probably got most of what he came for. But if he insists on going for all of Ukraine, he's risking everything.

As it stands now, if he can leave Ukraine with the terms mentioned above, I still think he may face some repercussions in the longer-term. Before the invasion, Putin probably could have handed over the presidency on his death bed. Now? There might be some maneuvering to speed up the transition to a successor.

Yep... Word is the the last few days China is slowly but surely telling Vlad to F off...

I think China's trying to play the middle. Wouldn't say they're telling them to shove off, but they hedged their bets on Russia to take Ukraine in a fairly quick victory, which didn't happen. Now the entire world gets to see that Russia's ground forces and air force aren't that frightening. China realizes it wagered wrong, and now wants to pull back their position. What they don't want is to risk being sanctioned by the same countries that are sanctioning Russia.

He doesn't even have the might to put Ukraine "in its place."
This underscores the failures of a kleptocracy, which describes Russia. The level of corruption is astounding at all levels. It reminds me of the corruption and kickbacks during New York's Tammany Hall years, where contractors would receive contracts and supply inferior products at superior prices. In Russia, the government would order truck tires that crumble after 100 miles. They also will contract for, let's say, 150 tanks but only produce 50 tanks, while the government official or general signs off receiving 150 tanks. This overall results is Russia's military equipment is unreliable and inferior.

The U.S. pays high prices for it's military but we get what we pay for.

Reactions: lwf
He doesn't even have the might to put Ukraine "in its place."
Is there a chance he is losing his marbles?

Thanks for the chuckle.

My first one today.

That monster is somewhat right. Many people nowadays do not keep their place.

But he is a hoot by not recognizing that it is Russia that is not keeping its place.

And it looks like -- so far at least -- that the Ukrainians are teaching the monster to keep HIS place.

Crazy Putin gets bolder by the day. Clearly, Vlad, the war criminal, feels omniscient issuing vapid threats to USA....a sure sign of a "mighty" narcissist grasping for control.

To Medvedev with love.

Back
Top Bottom