• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia warns United States: we have the might to put you in your place

First of all, I don't believe you could list hundreds of things Trump did for this country. If you can list ten, it's ten more than my count.

I realize that the cons love conspiracies, though, and are fond of playing the victim while simultaneously scoffing the law. My best metaphor for Trump would be to compare him to a babysitter who does the dishes, while sitting, but also drinks your liquor and molests your children. The things he did right pale in comparison to his glaring, treasonous faults.

So, go ahead and praise his dish management, if you want to look silly. His personal faults and his crimes against America are sufficiently egregious to make your point pointless. And, it's more than a little insulting for you to claim that those who oppose him are more dogmatic than those who support his fat ass. Just how immoral, narcissistic, reckless and treasonous does someone have to be for you to consider it to be a deal breaker?

Don't answer. You already did.

As a typical, Progressive Trump hater, I expect you to denigrate him based on his personality traits.
How was he treasonous? What did he do to hurt the country?
See if you can answer that without referring to his unlikable personality.

You are so anti-Trump you would vote for Kamala regardless of her track record and silly personality traits. She's black, Asian, female, and has a "D" along with her title.

Back
Top Bottom