• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ranting so I don't pay a psychologist. Covid related.

I ordered food in for the last 3 days. Precisely because i know if I go out, even vaccinated, I can pass it to someone just as easy. And will continue this until I am tested negative. I have seen real loss of freedom, isolating is not part of that definition in my books.

Listening to the propaganda that the vaccinated do not spread the virus gets to show you how far people can go so they can be part of a herd pro or anti-vax. No shades of gray. 0 and 1 binary thinking. Just like in that video from France.

Last edited:
They were absolutely not stable. The majority of them died.

Once again, they were not stable patients. They largely died.

You are making it up as you go along.

Bullshit. There were field hospitals, the Javetts convention center was set up as a field hospital and there was a massive hospital ship.

Do you even read what's posted? I am getting bored with repeating myself.
Bullshit back at you.
You can’t transfer an unstable patient to a lower level of care.
Period. Therefore they were stable and there was no place else to put them. The giant ships you allude to were NOT SET UP
FOR COVID PATIENTS. They were there to take care of non covid patients to unclog the hospitals so that the hospitals could care for covid patients.
Look it up.
In fact look up a lot of things.

Last edited:
Wrong
More fantasy world bs:

The Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines have received full approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Feb 14, 2022”
I guess I haven't kept up. I or my family can sue now if I die or have adverse effects? I will reconsider.......no probably not. I do appreciate all you all partipating in the trials. I will remain a part of the control group.

How many who are vaccinated recieved their first shot after Valentines this year? 🤔

All humans stop in fear from threat.

It is a survival stratagy that is far more effective than is "tough guy itis."

🤡
If all humans stopped in fear YOU would have starved to death.

Bullshit back at you.
You can’t transfer an unstable patient to a lower level of care.
Read this and educate yourself about EMTALA:

Period. Therefore they were stable and there was no place else to put them. The giant ships you allude to were NOT SET UP
FOR COVID PATIENTS. They were there to take care of non covid patients to unclog the hospitals so that the hospitals could care for covid patients.
Look it up.
In fact look up a lot of things.
Once again, you are completely full of bull:poop:. I don't blame the hospitals for forcing the seniors with covid back into the nursing homes. I blame the idiot governor who wrote an executive order forcing them to do so.

I guess I haven't kept up. I or my family can sue now if I die or have adverse effects? I will reconsider.......no probably not. I do appreciate all you all partipating in the trials. I will remain a part of the control group.

How many who are vaccinated recieved their first shot after Valentines this year? 🤔
So you admit you are wrong, that the vaccines are now fully approved and you promise to stop referring to them as experimental, right?

Once again, you are completely full of bull:poop:. I don't blame the hospitals for forcing the seniors with covid back into the nursing homes. I blame the idiot governor who wrote an executive order forcing them to do so.
I educated you about the “experimental vaccine “ misconception.
Perhaps when I have time I will educate you about hospital transfers.
Look, I spent my career working in hospitals. It is a fact that besides hospice patients you can’t transfer an acutely ill unstable patient to a nursing home where they would get a lower level of care. It’s illegal and hospitals risk huge fines if they try it.
You also have problems understanding what went on in NY and other cities. The stable (though possibly still contagious) patients were transferred to nursing homes because there was NO PLACE ELSE TO SEND THEM.
You can’t clog up hospitals, especially during a pandemic, with patients who don’t need to be there.

I just noticed that, too. I've visited that website at least a dozen times. I'll try to find another website, one of my old posts, or write a summary.

Here's part of that article:

View attachment 67386124
I read it.

So let us suppose me and you start a movement here like the no-war movement.

We convince this board then the whole Western World. Who cares about the logistics but we will do it.

How are we going to achieve this with Xi? or the authoritarians around him?

Your point is idealism / illusions.

And as my signature says I am an idealist without illusions.

I educated you about the “experimental vaccine “ misconception.
Perhaps when I have time I will educate you about hospital transfers.
Look, I spent my career working in hospitals. It is a fact that besides hospice patients you can’t transfer an acutely ill unstable patient to a nursing home where they would get a lower level of care. It’s illegal and hospitals risk huge fines if they try it.
You also have problems understanding what went on in NY and other cities. The stable (though possibly still contagious) patients were transferred to nursing homes because there was NO PLACE ELSE TO SEND THEM.
You can’t clog up hospitals, especially during a pandemic, with patients who don’t need to be there.
Oh for heavens sake. They were not stable patients. They largely died from Covid and there were alternative medical facilities to send them to. You cannot educate anyone until you are educated yourself. You are mostly making it up as you go along.

So you admit you are wrong, that the vaccines are now fully approved and you promise to stop referring to them as experimental, right?
Everyone who received a shot before Valentine's ( if your date is true) participated in an experiment. If Pfizer and Moderna are still shielded from liability it is still experimental. I appreciate you, one of Fauci's beagles.

I read it.

We convince this board then the whole Western World. Who cares about the logistics but we will do it.

Hey, Centrist, how are you feeling today?

Third day of Covid. Let me tell you, I don't wish for nobody to have this garbage, definitely different than a flu.

That's not the point of the story. I decided to phone a friend of the family for an unrelated issue. Since I was coughing every couple of seconds he asked. I answered saying I have Covid-19.

The first reaction was "I told you taking that vaccine will not help".

and my response in between some swear words in my own language "Imagine if I didn't take it".

This Covid-19 virus has divided people more at a scale never seen before in my view. Here is the division based on masks, another aspect of Covid. I also salute my fellow vaccinated that do not wear it like a badge.

a) Anti-mask fanatics:

b) Pro-mask fanatics:

c) A riot which appears to be between pro-healthpass and anti-healthpass fans (France).

You're not hooked up to a ventilator, and you're not even in the hospital.
This is absolute proof that the vaxx does work.
COVID cases are once again skyrocketing all over the place but hospitalizations aren't.
Proof.

How quickly people forget...

Cities bringing in fridge trucks because morgues were running out of room for stiffs.
Hospitals begging for ventilators and NOT getting any.

"The Pit"
Ms Rivers said she was assigned to a room ominously called “the pit”.
“In this ‘pit’ was eight patients – all Covid positive,” she said. “On the first day of orientation I was told that whatever patients go into the pit, they only come out in a body bag.”
She described some patients in the part of the hospital as “young”, recalling a 29, 31 and 41-year-old patient, and said those in “the pit” were the “sickest of the sick”.
The visibly distraught nurse said she and the other nurses were instructed to give each patient just three rounds of CPR before they were pronounced dead – significantly less treatment than the usual response.

Utah RATIONING CARE because their hospital systems were so overwhelmed that they had to turn patients away.
Idaho RATIONING CARE because their hospital systems were so overwhelmed that they had to turn patients away.

I could fill up five or six posts listing all the horror stories we lived through for the past two years.

Glad you're still at home and I hope you recover.
I almost did NOT, so I am lucky to even be here at all.

Hey, Centrist, how are you feeling today?
Tea, Soup, Tea, Soup.

This is an eastern European soup that I order locally here (not the actual photo):

Romanian-Meatball-Soup-Ciorba-de-Perisoare.jpg

as for the Tea I drink chamomile tea. It is a calming tea I recommend people drink it before they talk to their opponents might lead to a better conversation.:cool:

819302_main.jpeg.jpg

Thanks for asking.

If I still have to give you the reasons that the unvaccinated and the maskholes are SCHMUCKS then I feel sorry for you.
A while ago Kay Ivey (republican governor of Alabama) got it right too:

Alabama's Republican Gov. Kay Ivey drew fire on Friday after saying it was "time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks” for a spike in her state's COVID-19 cases

And this from Arnold:

He added: “I think people should know there is a virus here, it kills people. And the only way we prevent it is we get vaccinated, we wear masks, we do social distancing, washing your hands all of the time, and not just to think about, ‘Well, my freedom is being kind of disturbed here.’ No, screw your freedom. Because with freedom comes obligations and responsibilities. You cannot just say, ‘I have the right to do x, y, and z,’ when you affect other people. That is when it gets serious. It’s like, no different than a traffic light. They put the traffic light in the intersection so someone doesn’t kill someone else by accident. You cannot say, ‘No one is going to tell me that I’m going to stop here, I’m going to go right through it.’ Yeah, then you kill someone else. It is the same thing with the virus. You cannot go and not put the mask on because when you breathe you can infect someone else, and you can infect someone that then gets sick and may die. So this is why I think we all have to work together on this.… We have to come together rather than fighting and always just saying, ‘According to my principles this is a free country and I have the freedom to wear no mask.’ Yeah, you have the freedom to wear no mask, but you know something? You’re a schmuck for not wearing a mask.”

And Kay Ivey is pretty much one of the most ignorant hillbillies out there. She still thinks the 2020 election was stolen.
But yeah....she nailed it.

“I don’t know. You tell me. Folks is supposed to have common sense, but it’s time to start blaming the unvaccinated folks, not the regular folks. It’s the unvaccinated folks that are letting us down.
“I’ve done all I know how to do, I can encourage you to do something but I can't make you take care of yourself."

When even the biggest redneck cootie out there is spot on, it's time to wonder if maybe it's time to listen.

But noooooooo, instead half the country spent two years acting almost like drunk drivers protesting that it's their right to drive intoxicated and getting pissed off when they get pulled over.

**** Trumpers drunk driver.jpg

You're not hooked up to a ventilator, and you're not even in the hospital.
This is absolute proof that the vaxx does work.
COVID cases are once again skyrocketing all over the place but hospitalizations aren't.
Proof.

How quickly people forget...

Cities bringing in fridge trucks because morgues were running out of room for stiffs.
Hospitals begging for ventilators and NOT getting any.

"The Pit"
Ms Rivers said she was assigned to a room ominously called “the pit”.
“In this ‘pit’ was eight patients – all Covid positive,” she said. “On the first day of orientation I was told that whatever patients go into the pit, they only come out in a body bag.”
She described some patients in the part of the hospital as “young”, recalling a 29, 31 and 41-year-old patient, and said those in “the pit” were the “sickest of the sick”.
The visibly distraught nurse said she and the other nurses were instructed to give each patient just three rounds of CPR before they were pronounced dead – significantly less treatment than the usual response.

Utah RATIONING CARE because their hospital systems were so overwhelmed that they had to turn patients away.
Idaho RATIONING CARE because their hospital systems were so overwhelmed that they had to turn patients away.

I could fill up five or six posts listing all the horror stories we lived through for the past two years.

Glad you're still at home and I hope you recover.
I almost did NOT, so I am lucky to even be here at all.
If Centrist is proof that vaccines work. I must be proof that they are not necessary. Glad that Centrist is doing better.
By all accounts here, Trudeau did Covid right while Trump was an epic failure. How could Centrist get sick?

Tea, Soup, Tea, Soup.

This is an eastern European soup that I order locally here (not the actual photo):

View attachment 67386147

as for the Tea I drink chamomile tea. It is a calming tea I recommend people drink it before they talk to their opponents might lead to a better conversation.:cool:

View attachment 67386150

Thanks for asking.
You might want to try a little sweat therapy--I don't think it cures you, but it definitely makes you feel better for hours.

Soak in the hottest tub you can stand while drinking a hot mug of tea doctored with a good 1/4 tsp of ground ginger. Even get your head in the hot water. Persist until you can't stand anymore. Then towel off, slather Vicks all over your chest and throat if you've got any, and get into warm sweats. Don't expose yourself to drafts, just quietly sit all cozy and sweat like the devil for half an hour or so.You'll feel better for awhile anyway.

The concept is that you shed evil germs with your sweat, but whether that's true, it loosens your chest and clears your head, chases away body aches, etc.

How could Centrist get sick?
You are using propaganda like the other side when they say the Vaccinated do not spread the virus to paint us that got vaccinated as holy.

Radical Enforcers (statement above) vs Radical Rebels (you are here)

If i did not take the vaccine, remember there are things you don't know about me yet you assume to push your political points.

If i did not take the vaccine the risk would be higher for hospitalization (burdening the medical staff) or worse 4 feet under.

No point to argue, to each its own as they say. Drink some tea.

Last edited:
You are using propaganda like the other side when they say the Vaccinated do not spread the virus.

Radical Enforcers vs Radical Rebels (you are here)

If i did not take the vaccine, remember there are things you don't know about me yet you assume to push your political points.

If i did not take the vaccine the risk will he higher for hospitalization (burdening the medical staff) or worse 4 feet under.

No point to argue, to each its own as they say. Drink some tea.
I said the vaccinated because they are more likely to be asymptomatic, are more likely to spread, unknowingly given that the vaccinated can give and receive.
Propaganda comes from the government I am definitely anti government on this.

I read it.

Blaming China sure is convenient, and bogus.

I said the vaccinated because they are more likely to be asymptomatic, are more likely to spread, unknowingly given that the vaccinated can give and receive.
Propaganda comes from the government I am definitely anti government on this.
Let me tell you how this works:

Yes, you can spread covid even if you are vaccinated. But it’s much less likely because:

1. You are less likely to get infected in the first place. No infection = no transmission
2. And you clear the virus more rapidly if you are vaccinated than if you are a covidiot

Day 1-3 were the peak (since testing):
Torture.

Day 4:
Coughing gone, finally can hold a phone conversation, a bit of fever but man I think i am out of the woods.

💪

@Antiwar

Ok, no blame. But how do we convince them?

I ordered food in for the last 3 days. Precisely because i know if I go out, even vaccinated, I can pass it to someone just as easy. And will continue this until I am tested negative. I have seen real loss of freedom, isolating is not part of that definition in my books.

Listening to the propaganda that the vaccinated do not spread the virus gets to show you how far people can go so they can be part of a herd pro or anti-vax. No shades of gray. 0 and 1 binary thinking. Just like in that video from France.
who is saying that?

who is saying that?
People that are not educated and have authoritarian tendencies.

Is a fringe group in the pro-vax mandate movement, probably smaller than the anti-vax fringe group that claims the vaccine will put a cip in you.

I think the best thing is to stay away from internet doctors and go directly at the source, your own doctor. He went to medical school for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom