• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ranting so I don't pay a psychologist. Covid related.

You can stop playing dumb. Obviously they were not stable Covid patients as most of them died. There were better choices to send them to. One was field hospitals the Trump administration set up and another was a gigantic hospital ship that ended up only being half used. The point is that you do not send patients with a dangerous and contagious virus back to nursing homes to infect other vulnerable seniors. You keep them isolated and under medical care.
Yes, they were stable. It’s illegal to transfer unstable patients to a lower level of care. Hospitals risk huge fines for doing that. It was the other residents of the nursing homes who had not yet been infected who died. The mistake wasn’t transferring them back home again- there was no place else to send them. It was not making sure they remained isolated.
So where should they have been sent again, once they are stable?

Last edited:
I thank God and former President Trump for the vaccine. I have now had both shots and have been boosted twice. However it's not fully FDA approved. It is approved for emergency use. Same with the home test kits we received in the mail. It is absolutely experimental. If it were 100%, vaccinated individuals would not be getting Covid. I am happy to have taken the vaccine and I do have faith in it, however only idiots want to go full authoritarian and demand that everyone take them. If you truly had faith in the vaccine, you would not be so anal about everyone else's vaccine status.
Wrong
The Pfizer vaccine is fully authorized.
Maybe the Moderna too. I haven’t kept track of it.

I thank God and former President Trump for the vaccine. I have now had both shots and have been boosted twice. However it's not fully FDA approved. It is approved for emergency use. Same with the home test kits we received in the mail. It is absolutely experimental. If it were 100%, vaccinated individuals would not be getting Covid. I am happy to have taken the vaccine and I do have faith in it, however only idiots want to go full authoritarian and demand that everyone take them. If you truly had faith in the vaccine, you would not be so anal about everyone else's vaccine status.
Had everyone eligible been vaccinated early on hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved. The fact that it didn’t happen is why this country has one of the worst statistical records dealing with covid in the world.
It’s because the covidiots screwed normal people.

Had everyone eligible been vaccinated early on hundreds of thousands of lives would have been saved. The fact that it didn’t happen is why this country has one of the worst statistical records dealing with covid in the world.
It’s because the covidiots screwed normal people.
You are of course making it up as you go along. First, prior to the vaccines, the biggest spread game from idiot governors in New York and California sending senior Covid patients back to nursing homes. After the vaccines much of the spread can be blamed on the mass of illegal immigrants the democrats welcomed into the country and ultimately turned loose to go who knows where. That's why the southern border states had high infection rates. In any case, you long ago lost the argument. I still recall you adamantly telling me that Dementia Joe Biden's civilian employer vaccine mandate was absolutely going through, would stand, and that I could do nothing about it. How did that work out for you?

You are of course making it up as you go along. First, prior to the vaccines, the biggest spread game from idiot governors in New York and California sending senior Covid patients back to nursing homes. After the vaccines much of the spread can be blamed on the mass of illegal immigrants the democrats welcomed into the country and ultimately turned loose to go who knows where. That's why the southern border states had high infection rates. In any case, you long ago lost the argument. I still recall you adamantly telling me that Dementia Joe Biden's civilian employer vaccine mandate was absolutely going through, would stand, and that I could do nothing about it. How did that work out for you?
Had it worked out many lives would have been saved. That’s a fact because vaccines save lives. The more people who are vaccinated the fewer people who die. Want to debate that fact?
Since you have no answer to the question of where stable covid patients from nursing homes should have been transferred to when they were ready for discharge (not BEFORE they were ready) I will assume you can’t answer it. It’s understandable: the only reasonable place to transfer them to is back to the nursing home.

Are any of you aware of any literature on the 2nd mRNA booster affecting the entirety of a-fib ?

Mentioned to me by my pulmonary telling me of a spike in a-fib action .

Are any of you aware of any literature on the 2nd mRNA booster affecting the entirety of a-fib ?

Mentioned to me by my pulmonary telling me of a spike in a-fib action .
I think it's rare, but can happen.

https://www.news-medical.net

Having trouble with links, but info can be found on this site.

Had it worked out many lives would have been saved. That’s a fact because vaccines save lives. The more people who are vaccinated the fewer people who die. Want to debate that fact?
What's your point? If less people smoked tobacco products the USA would not have 480,000 deaths a year from smoking habits. Should we force everyone off cigarettes? Do you smoke? Nearly 100,000 Americans die annually from alcohol abuse. Should we bring back Prohibition? Do you drink?
I encourage everyone to get the vaccines, however in a free society, it is an individual choice. If you do not want to live in a free society, I encourage you to emigrate to the authoritarian nation of your choice. Perhaps China or Russia.
Since you have no answer to the question of where stable covid patients from nursing homes should have been transferred to when they were ready for discharge (not BEFORE they were ready) I will assume you can’t answer it. It’s understandable: the only reasonable place to transfer them to is back to the nursing home.
I did answer the question. You apparently did not read it.

What's your point? If less people smoked tobacco products the USA would not have 480,000 deaths a year from smoking habits. Should we force everyone off cigarettes? Do you smoke? Nearly 100,000 Americans die annually from alcohol abuse. Should we bring back Prohibition? Do you drink?
I encourage everyone to get the vaccines, however in a free society, it is an individual choice. If you do not want to live in a free society, I encourage you to emigrate to the authoritarian nation of your choice. Perhaps China or Russia.

I did answer the question. You apparently did not read it.
You deflected and I won’t allow it. There was no place else to send them. That’s the answer to my question. You couldn’t answer it so I answered it for you.
It would be a matter of choice if it only affected YOU. But since your choice affects others then ethically it’s not just “personal choice “.
Same as not smoking around others. Is that also a personal choice? The law doesn’t think so.

Its not quite like that. Not so cut and dry. We live in a society. As such, we have certain societal obligations.

Deplorables do not respect these obligations but we have laws right comple them. Good people comply from education, knowledge and wisdom.
But we all have these obligations.
The vaccine does not stop you from spreading coronavirus. Please stop implying misinformation

The vaccine does not stop you from spreading coronavirus. Please stop implying misinformation
The vaccine has made it possible to live with Covid.

The unwashed do not contribute to this, they keep things much worse than they need to be.

The vaccine has made it possible to live with Covid
Maybe it’s made it possible for ******s to live with Covid. I never really cared and I freely traveled around the country during the worst of the “pandemic” and also disobeyed mask mandates whenever I could

The unwashed do not contribute to this, they keep things much worse than they need to be.
I’m sure this abuser logic appears to you greatly

Yes, they were stable.
They were absolutely not stable. The majority of them died.
It’s illegal to transfer unstable patients to a lower level of care. Hospitals risk huge fines for doing that.
Once again, they were not stable patients. They largely died.
It was the other residents of the nursing homes who had not yet been infected who died.
You are making it up as you go along.
The mistake wasn’t transferring them back home again- there was no place else to send them. It was not making sure they remained isolated.
Bullshit. There were field hospitals, the Javetts convention center was set up as a field hospital and there was a massive hospital ship.
So where should they have been sent again, once they are stable?
Do you even read what's posted? I am getting bored with repeating myself.

The vaccine has made it possible to live with Covid.

If you happen to be fully vaccinated and boosted it is said that your symptoms will be less severe. Doesn't that also mean the vaccinated will be more likely to be asymptomatic and out and about spreading covid?

Maybe it’s made it possible for ******s to live with Covid. I never really cared and I freely traveled around the country during the worst of the “pandemic” and also disobeyed mask mandates whenever I could

I’m sure this abuser logic appears to you greatly

Interesting. Your post values might over right. Why am I not surprised?

Oh well, you can only lead a horse to water.

BTW, you were protected from Covid by the actions of others. And for this you beat your own chest? How interesting.

Which people like Herman Cain could have used.
It might have helped him. @Centrist can attest that you can still get sick.

Herman Cain died living having lived a good life. So many stopped in fear. Most of us, deemed essential, never stopped.

If you happen to be fully vaccinated and boosted it is said that your symptoms will be less severe. Doesn't that also mean the vaccinated will be more likely to be asymptomatic and out and about spreading covid?

A responsible person will be much less likly to be out and about. A vaccinated person has less a viral load, hence less apt to spread it.
Less sever unless means hospitals are not overrun, economies less likely to shut down.

There are many reasons to do the right thing. Its not as you imply at all.

So many stopped in fear. Most of us, deemed essential, never stopped.

All humans stop in fear from threat.

It is a survival stratagy that is far more effective than is "tough guy itis."

🤡

Interesting. Your post values might over right. Why am I not surprised?

Oh well, you can only lead a horse to water.

BTW, you were protected from Covid by the actions of others. And for this you beat your own chest? How interesting.
Which actions did others take that protected me from Covid? Can you state for a fact I never had it

Authorized for emergency use.
Wrong
More fantasy world bs:

The Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines have received full approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Feb 14, 2022”

Now will you concede that these two vaccines, having received full FDA approval, and after millions of doses given are no longer experimental?
If not then exactly what are your personal (and irrelevant) criteria for “not experimental “?

Last edited:
It might have helped him. @Centrist can attest that you can still get sick.

Herman Cain died living having lived a good life. So many stopped in fear. Most of us, deemed essential, never stopped.
Of course you can still get sick. The whole point of the vaccine is to keep you alive.

Back
Top Bottom