• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

Go to my first post in this thread. I even included a video of Zbigniew Brzezinski(you might have heard of him, but if not, you can use google) talking about the process, and a timeline done earlier this year about the process. Interesting stuff actually.

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

Go to my first post in this thread. I even included a video of Zbigniew Brzezinski(you might have heard of him, but if not, you can use google) talking about the process, and a timeline done earlier this year about the process. Interesting stuff actually.

Yeah, from 1979. That source is outdated.

Are you going to be this bitter and angry after Clinton is sworn into office?

Telemundo's news department is a globally respected, Emmy award winning news department headed by a Pulitzer Prize Winning journalist (Mirta Ojito). If that's what Hillary supporters watch, that would make them an incredibly well informed group of voters.

I'm not saying that Telemundo doesn't have its moments.
9f96ae798ae027b3651281ee6c979d827eb3a001cfc2b2b6048c09fa77daf847_1.jpg

No, it is not a slip up. Revealing publicly available information is not giving away secrets.

I'd actually like to see those sources.

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc
Awwwhemmm.
Did Hillary Clinton Leak a Classified 'Four-Minute' Nuclear Response Window? : snopes.com

Yeah, from 1979. That source is outdated.

So we agree the information has been available publicly for almost 40 years?

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

The Hillary campaign probably thought , " If we give Putin our response times maybe he'll stop releasing those hateful Emails."

So we agree the information has been available publicly for almost 40 years?

In 1979 the reaction time was 8 minutes, per your source. Clinto just revealed that it no longer takes 8 minutes, but instead, only 4 minutes.

She's obviously too stupid to be entrusted with classified information. There's no tellingvwhat she might reveal just to prove she has a bigger dick than someone else. "'I am woman, hear me roar', and leak secret information just so I can look tough"

Can you name, out of this 67 page document, where a senior US official, current or former, has stated what the US response time is in regards to nuclear forces? And, while you're at it, why would you call the Pentagon officials liars when it clear Globalist Granny violated the rules?

Have you not read the previous sources debunking this or are you locked into Partisanship over fact.

liberalism trumps all...I keep saying it...

Yep...ineptitude ranks high with her and is covered over.... by underlings....like Cheryl Mills and Huma.

Are you running interference for a Crook?
As a top senior official in the Regime.....she probably has access to everything the President does.

Ditto!

I don't think he is worse at all....in fact, much better qualified and competent then lying, crooked, careless, no intent....Granny! :2razz:

Everyone on the Left is kissing Hillary's ass. It's clear they have zero standards. She even let sensitive to classified data become public on national TV in front of millions of viewers, and still they follow her like sheep.

Everyone on the Left is kissing Hillary's ass. It's clear they have zero standards. She even let sensitive to classified data become public on national TV in front of millions of viewers, and still they follow her like sheep.

Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that she didn't actually do that.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

Have you not read the previous sources debunking this or are you locked into Partisanship over fact.

We missed them, because they don't exist.

In 1979 the reaction time was 8 minutes, per your source. Clinto just revealed that it no longer takes 8 minutes, but instead, only 4 minutes.

She's obviously too stupid to be entrusted with classified information. There's no tellingvwhat she might reveal just to prove she has a bigger dick than someone else. "'I am woman, hear me roar', and leak secret information just so I can look tough"

8 minutes is the time from detection of an incoming strike to when we have to launch. That time is probably longer now. 4 minutes is the time from giving the order till launch. Reading is gud.

Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that she didn't actually do that.

That's exactly what she did.

Pointing out that a claim is not correct is kissing ass now? Are you proud to believe any lie that serves your purpose?

Last edited:

I hate defending Hillary, but no she didn't.

That's exactly what she did.

Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that she didn't and it's been debunked.

8 minutes is the time from detection of an incoming strike to when we have to launch. That time is probably longer now. 4 minutes is the time from giving the order till launch. Reading is gud.

You're right...

Your source proves nothing. Deal with it. Snopes loses more of what little credibility it has, every day.

You mean that Snopes wasted no time in defending Hillary, and even posted a defense for her in less than 24 hours? Oh yeah, they always do that because they're Clinton shills. :mrgreen:

Fact checks are for those lame-O liberals. We don't need no stinkin' facts! We can just make them up as we go along...

Except, of course, for the pesky little fact that she didn't and it's been debunked.

Good luck covering for that piece of ****.

You're right...

Your source proves nothing. Deal with it. Snopes loses more of what little credibility it has, every day.

I did not link to snopes. Do try and fail less.

I hate defending Hillary, but no she didn't.

How would you know?

Back
Top Bottom