• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

When snopes gets OPSEC training, get back to me.

I've had OPSEC training. An investigation into such things takes much longer than 18 hours and requires much more than an unnamed source claiming she did something wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

8 minutes isn't 4 minutes. Either way, she exposed secret information. That's illegal.

Prove it. Prove that it was secret or classified information, that is not available anywhere else as an estimate, that she had official access to that information, and that the real investigators would consider it as a violation.

Admit it....she's guilty of every****ingthing!

She lied many times last night, and she hasn't told the truth....ever!

Then why would anyone believe she was telling the truth with that number? Which would therefore question the claim of it being classified.

That would in fact place the blame for any verification of that number as the official timeframe on those unnamed Pentagon officials, not Hillary, whom you all claim no one should believe to begin with.

They are husband and wife team. I trust some of there opinions, but they aren't all knowing.

They don't write any new entries for Snopes, they have their employees write for them. The Snopes website is said to take in $15 million a year, which means Ma and Pa Snopes are retired.

I've had OPSEC training. An investigation into such things takes much longer than 18 hours and requires much more than an unnamed source claiming she did something wrong.

So have I, and no said there was an investigation. But what she did she did on a TV show. There's no question. It's not like she looked it up before the debate.

No she didn't. That can't even be determined without an official investigation into whether she in any of her official positions had access to the information. An official investigation takes longer than 18 hours. Then you would have to show that the public should reasonably believe that she was speaking from an official level of knowledge, rather than repeating information found from other sources.

She was Sec State, the public will believe it.

Prove it. Prove that it was secret or classified information, that is not available anywhere else as an estimate, that she had official access to that information, and that the real investigators would consider it as a violation.

Its already been proven.

How long was yhe existance of Area 51 and Delta Force denied, but they were known to the American people? You of all people should know that if information is classified, it's classified, period.

So have I, and no said there was an investigation. But what she did she did on a TV show. There's no question. It's not like she looked it up before the debate.

You can't prove it was classified info and that she would have the access necessary to be able to confirm it. She wasn't speaking in any kind of official government capacity during a debate, and the "4 minutes to launch" can be found in several places as the standard put out. Prove she didn't look it up during preparation for this type of question during any debate, or that she simply didn't know it.

Wait, isn't doing just this the reason were are not supposed to VOTE TRUMP?

Maybe we scratch that alleged reason off the list.

Its already been proven.

How long was yhe existance of Area 51 and Delta Force denied, but they were known to the American people? You of all people should know that if information is classified, it's classified, period.

No it hasn't. You aren't even able to confirm that it is classified information without some sort of investigation, since that info has been being put out for 4 decades. You then cannot confirm that she had access to the classified information and wasn't just repeating the info from other, estimating sources.

She was Sec State, the public will believe it.

Why? And many would believe it from the other sources. Prove she had access to the official number.

Hell even when the Navy officer put said "this sub can go over xx knots", which actually was classified info at the time, it was like pulling teeth and took time for the Navy to officially confirm that. Certainly longer than a day.

Wait, isn't doing just this the reason were are not supposed to VOTE TRUMP?

Maybe we scratch that alleged reason off the list.

Doing what? Repeating info found on the internet, that has been being put out for 40 years?

Doing what? Repeating info found on the internet, that has been being put out for 40 years?

IDK but I know I would trust Trump before Hillary any day.

IDK but I know I would trust Trump before Hillary any day.

So tell us what info would be okay or not to talk about. How woulsd you o'er the world know? She is not in any sort of official capacity either here, yet so why would anyk w have thought Ashe was giving an official time unless they simply wanted to attack her over something. We see who those who believed her are. Interesting.

So tell us what info would be okay or not to talk about. How woulsd you o'er the world know? She is not in any sort of official capacity either here, yet so why would anyk w have thought Ashe was giving an official time unless they simply wanted to attack her over something. We see who those who believed her are. Interesting.

I am thinking that this was an "I know something and you dont" dig at Trump.

That would be just Hillary's speed.

I am thinking that this was an "I know something and you dont" dig at Trump.

That would be just Hillary's speed.

She knows a lot Trump doesn't know simply by being prepared for debates.

Who's fact-checking Snopes?

Nearly every Snopes article posted on DP, including the one Janfu linked, is written by Kim Lacapria. Who the heck is Kim Lacapria ?

Kim Lacapria is a completely biased political hack, posing as a "fact-checker".
EXPOSED - Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

I did not use snopes. Try again, but with less fail.

Clinton will be the smartest president, ever.

You are welcome to believe that if you want.

You are welcome to believe that if you want.

You said tell a lie. There's a big'un for you. :lamo

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

And then Biden can point out the guy in the crowd that has the football.

Then why would anyone believe she was telling the truth with that number? Which would therefore question the claim of it being classified.

That would in fact place the blame for any verification of that number as the official timeframe on those unnamed Pentagon officials, not Hillary, whom you all claim no one should believe to begin with.

From my standpoint, it's not that particular number....but any number. It was a point that she should never have uttered.

You said tell a lie. There's a big'un for you. :lamo

So, reading comprehension is beyond you...

From my standpoint, it's not that particular number....but any number. It was a point that she should never have uttered.

Why not?

You can't prove it was classified info and that she would have the access necessary to be able to confirm it. She wasn't speaking in any kind of official government capacity during a debate, and the "4 minutes to launch" can be found in several places as the standard put out. Prove she didn't look it up during preparation for this type of question during any debate, or that she simply didn't know it.

What if it were part of security briefings to Candidates?

What if it were part of security briefings to Candidates?

What? Why would they put that out to the candidates as a security brief?

This still comes down to it wouldn't have even been given a second thought that this could have been classified info rather than just info already on the internet had some idiot reporter not started claiming that Pentagon officials were upset that she put out classified information. It would be absolutely stupid to ever acknowledge any such numbers being put out, neither confirm nor deny the accuracy pointing out that those particular numbers are available on the internet already. There's no way to prove that she got the info from a more classified source when the same numbers she stated are already out on the internet, to the public and have been.

Back
Top Bottom