• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

Good research, but it appears that Hillary lied once again and her 4 minute time line, was made up.

No, it fits exactly within what the sources say.

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

What would be the point? Snopes has spoken. :shrug:

Did you miss all the sources I listed? This is not difficult stuff, the information is out there, and in far greater detail than the general comment Clinton made.

Doesn't deflect the response by DOD today!

the DoD had an official response to information that is meaningless? Link please
:popcorn2:

Sorry man, Snopes has spoken. Didn't you know, they are irrefutable, and the absolute last word on every single subject? :rolleyes:

:lamo:lamo

I was wondering why the Pentagon would be furious if Globalist Granny didn't say anything wrong? I mean, have you read what DP's kook left is saying?

What's their first Bible, the Communist manifesto?

That it is, along with "liberalism for idiots" Vol. 1

No, it fits exactly within what the sources say.

From what I read, it would take much longer than 4 minutes and.....considering the false alarms.... and Murphy always being in the room....there is a good chance that the powers in charges will choke and not get them off in time!

:lamo:lamo

I was wondering why the Pentagon would be furious if Globalist Granny didn't say anything wrong? I mean, have you read what DP's kook left is saying?

It appears to me that Trump won once again....and won decisively. Granny is UNFIT for the job. She has been unfit since the 1980s.

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

While maybe not common knowledge this information is not classified as far as I know. I know I've read that 4 minute time a number of times in the past.

It appears to me that Trump won once again....and won decisively. Granny is UNFIT for the job. She has been unfit since the 1980s.

Oh, she's been unfit since she was fired off the Watergate investigation where she wanted to deny people their constitutional rights.

But, there's no question she was extremely careless with top secret information as a former top US official. I don't think she released this information with evil intent, she was careless. So the question is, what other confidential information has she been careless with and in the future what else will she be careless with?

See, leftists are willing to over look these things because to them it's party first, and the hell with everything else, including the country.

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

I knew immediately when she was commenting about Trump and the nuke launch codes and the 4 MINUTE TIME TO LAUNCH time, that she was putting out AT LEAST sensitive unclassified (probably classified) data.

I knew immediately when she was commenting about Trump and the nuke launch codes and the 4 MINUTE TIME TO LAUNCH time, that she was putting out AT LEAST sensitive unclassified (probably classified) data.

Good call. The Pentagon seems to confirm this.

How this gets loss among the kook left is a mystery.

Did you miss all the sources I listed? This is not difficult stuff, the information is out there, and in far greater detail than the general comment Clinton made.

That makes it okay. :roll: Really? A retired Navy sailor making up excuses for Hillary's **** up? Are you slipping?

Can you name, out of this 67 page document, where a senior US official, current or former, has stated what the US response time is in regards to nuclear forces? And, while you're at it, why would you call the Pentagon officials liars when it clear Globalist Granny violated the rules?

Please tell us when HRC was considered a senior US military official and why her repeating a time that has been put out consistently at that for about 40 years would be releasing classified information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfit, careless, dumb blond, waddles when walks, foul mouthed, liar, criminal....and so on.

Yep.

It was, I said it out loud, are you kidding me?

No doubt. Speaking of that, I listened to her lie about Putin and Trump....again!

Course not.

Then why is the Pentagon so upset?

The only source we have saying the Pentagon is upset is one that is extremely biased. The sources are reported as anonymous.

Which is actually part of the entertainment, because they can't claim that she released classified information that quickly until they conduct an investigation into how she new those time lines, something she should not officially have had access to. So if anyone supposedly confirmed that timeline, it would be the upset "Pentagon" official, who can't even prove he or she has access to know that.

The easy defense for her is to simply say it is the number put out since the 70s and she officially has had no need to know on that info unless you're going to tell the public that all Secretaries of State or Senators, or First Ladies have a need to know of that info, which then gives away a bit more than we would want right?

Please tell us when HRC was considered a senior US military official and why her repeating a time that has been put out consistently at that for about 40 years would be releasing classified information?

I didn't say Globalist Granny was a senior military official. She was however a senior US official while in her position as US Sec. of State. and therefore privy to certain state secrets. If she said nothing wrong, the Pentagon would not have been furious over what she said. Ya think?

Good heavens, use some common sense.

Unfit careless etc

And she's still going to be our next President because the GOP put up Trump. Must suck knowing that despite how completely horrid Hillary is, the GOP found someone worse.

What would be the point? Snopes has spoken. :shrug:

Well, you said Snopes isn't right, so prove it, stand behind your words.

Unfit careless etc
I remember all the whinging and paranoia about "will Donald Trump reveal national security secrets" from the MSM when it came to security briefings. The real question is "WILL HILLARY GIVE THE NUCLEAR CODES WHILE BEING TRICKED BY A NIGERIAN PRINCE SCHEME".

Well, this is what you get when you use stupid, dishonest sources. This is not new information in the public.

Is Launch Under Attack Feasible? | NTI <~Launch under attack timeline, fascinating reading
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0815713134/?tag=fopo-20 <~the timeline linked above is based in large part on this book, from 1987

And here is Zbigniew Brzezinski telling the story of getting the call of a nuclear attack, which is fascinating.

Since the video is long, here is an article talking about the launch and explaining the story Zbig tells: Our Nuclear Procedures Are Crazier Than Trump | Foreign Policy

Here is an internet thread from last year talking about the 4 minute window: How much warning of nuclear attack? - Straight Dope Message Board

More:

http://www.unidir.org/files/publications/pdfs/reducing-alert-rates-of-nuclear-weapons-400.pdf
http://www.globalzero.org/files/global_zero_commission_on_nuclear_risk_reduction_r eport_0.pdf

So basically, the information is all over the internet for any one who looked. Fact checking is not hard, and will save you making silly threads like this.

But those are stupid liberal facts from reality dude!

I swear. I don't know if Trump brought out all the morons or if he's making them dumber and dumber during the rallies.

Unfit careless etc

Again false equivalency argument.

the 4 minutes response time is not classified...In High School I did a presentation about the Star Wars programs...even I knew about the four minutes...the very reason why Start Wars Program(SDI) did not and will not work.

Creating these sort of false equivalency comparison or made up panic is making the right and trump supporters look more stupid than usual.

Just Saying....

Diving Mullah

I didn't say Globalist Granny was a senior military official. She was however a senior US official while in her position as US Sec. of State. and therefore privy to certain state secrets. If she said nothing wrong, the Pentagon would not have been furious over what she said. Ya think?

Certain secrets aren't all of them. There is no indication that she should have had access to the exact time it takes, and her having access in itself should be classified so any Pentagon official claiming to be upset would be in the wrong for publicly expressing such sentiments as "she's giving away secrets" since it would be just as easy to simply allow people to assume she got the information from the same sources as everyone else. Point out that she used the numbers available on the internet (which have been available for decades), which would neither confirm nor deny that HRC even had clearance to know those exact times, let alone if they are correct.

Ever heard of "need to know"? Just having a top secret clearance does not give you automatic access to any or even most top secret information.

But those are stupid liberal facts from reality dude!

I swear. I don't know if Trump brought out all the morons or if he's making them dumber and dumber during the rallies.

I think they're all poes. No one could buy that much snake oil.

Yeah that was pretty stupid of her, glad we all know now.

Yeah that was pretty stupid of her, glad we all know now.

What, something we could easily look up before because it's been out in the public knowledge for about 40 years now?

Oh, she's been unfit since she was fired off the Watergate investigation where she wanted to deny people their constitutional rights.

But, there's no question she was extremely careless with top secret information as a former top US official. I don't think she released this information with evil intent, she was careless. So the question is, what other confidential information has she been careless with and in the future what else will she be careless with?

See, leftists are willing to over look these things because to them it's party first, and the hell with everything else, including the country.

liberalism trumps all...I keep saying it...

Yep...ineptitude ranks high with her and is covered over.... by underlings....like Cheryl Mills and Huma.

The only source we have saying the Pentagon is upset is one that is extremely biased. The sources are reported as anonymous.

Which is actually part of the entertainment, because they can't claim that she released classified information that quickly until they conduct an investigation into how she new those time lines, something she should not officially have had access to. So if anyone supposedly confirmed that timeline, it would be the upset "Pentagon" official, who can't even prove he or she has access to know that.

The easy defense for her is to simply say it is the number put out since the 70s and she officially has had no need to know on that info unless you're going to tell the public that all Secretaries of State or Senators, or First Ladies have a need to know of that info, which then gives away a bit more than we would want right?

Are you running interference for a Crook?
As a top senior official in the Regime.....she probably has access to everything the President does.

Ditto!

And she's still going to be our next President because the GOP put up Trump. Must suck knowing that despite how completely horrid Hillary is, the GOP found someone worse.

I don't think he is worse at all....in fact, much better qualified and competent then lying, crooked, careless, no intent....Granny! :2razz:

Back
Top Bottom