• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear launc

liberalism trumps all...I keep saying it...

Yep...ineptitude ranks high with her and is covered over.... by underlings.

Are you running interference for a Crook?
As a top senior official in the Regime.....she probably has access to everything the President does.

Ditto!

I don't think he is worse at all....in fact, much better qualified and competent then lying, crooked, careless, no intent....Granny! :2razz:

She shouldn't have access to everything the President does, not as Secretary of State. That would violate need to know protocol. You are making an assumption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

I don't think he is worse at all....in fact, much better qualified and competent then lying, crooked, careless, no intent....Granny! :2razz:

Oh goodness, no he isn't. I've been hating on the Clintons since the 90's but even I have to say that Hillary is infinitesimally better than Trump. Trump is a complete and utter embarrassment.

Re: Pentagon officials furious after clinton announces us response time for nuclear l

From what I read, it would take much longer than 4 minutes and.....considering the false alarms.... and Murphy always being in the room....there is a good chance that the powers in charges will choke and not get them off in time!

I think you are confusing response time and launch time.

That makes it okay. :roll: Really? A retired Navy sailor making up excuses for Hillary's **** up? Are you slipping?

No, it is not a slip up. Revealing publicly available information is not giving away secrets.

She shouldn't have access to everything the President does, not as Secretary of State. That would violate need to know protocol. You are making an assumption.

More like using an educated guess. SofS is a very powerful position and that person has access to the President and more at times than the the VP does.

Nothing? LMAO

OP.

Oh goodness, no he isn't. I've been hating on the Clintons since the 90's but even I have to say that Hillary is infinitesimally better than Trump. Trump is a complete and utter embarrassment.

Or so he has been made out to be, by the liberal media on constant attack since last Spring. If we had fair and unbiased media in this country, I might lean toward your view....but they are unabashedly in the bag, for Democrats. Have been for the last 40 years!

I think you are confusing response time and launch time.

To me it all dovetails. If the person reviewing it, like Zbigniew Brzezinski, decides it's a false alarm, and he's wrong and it isn't.....the launch times won't matter.....

100% correct the basics of this stuff is public info, hell PBS have done multiple reports on it LMAO

THIS is one of the biggest problems with PEOPLE and MEDIA today . . . .many have no clue what they are talking about and many believe whatever they want EVEN when theres NO facts to support their believes or even worse facts that prove their believes WRONG. :lamo

Doesn't deflect the response by DOD today!
the DoD had an official response to information that is meaningless? Link please
:popcorn2:
Nothing? LMAO

LMAO theres NOTHING in the OP about an DoD official response. SO Ill ask you AGAIN: "the DoD had an official response to information that is meaningless? Link please"
:popcorn2:

Or so he has been made out to be, by the liberal media on constant attack since last Spring. If we had fair and unbiased media in this country, I might lean toward your view....but they are unabashedly in the bag, for Democrats. Have been for the last 40 years!

Or so he ACTUALLY is. He's a complete megalomaniac, he cannot stand being told no. He even lashes out at SNL for their comedy skits. And he wants to be head of state? How the hell would he be able to function on the international level while behaving like such a child? There would be none so embarrassing as Trump. Not even Clinton can dig down to that level. And fundamentally, that's why he's going to lose come November.

What a ****ing moron.

More like using an educated guess. SofS is a very powerful position and that person has access to the President and more at times than the the VP does.

OP.

To me it all dovetails. If the person reviewing it, like Zbigniew Brzezinski, decides it's a false alarm, and he's wrong and it isn't.....the launch times won't matter.....

There is still no way to verify officially that she would any access to the official time of any nuclear response that might be classified, since that in itself would be classified. So even if she did have access to the info, officially they could simply not confirm either that info or her access, certainly not acknowledge it.

Plus if there was seriously a breach there, we wouldn't be finding out from some disgruntled anonymous official less than a day later that she had "accidentally" confirmed something that had been out to the public for 40 years. Investigations into these things take weeks, months. And they are supposed to be kept under wraps. For the exact reason expressed earlier, that no one could confirm that she would have access to that info rather than regurgitating a time that has been put out for decades.

What a ****ing moron.

That would be an accurate description of the "anonymous Pentagon official", absolutely. No one with any brains in the military would come out and say something so stupid, even if she did confirm classified information that has been out for decades, until after an investigation was complete into the issue of where she was getting those times from, assuming it was actually classified to begin with.

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

Do you have a legitimate news report of that? That's just a partisan site, not a journalistic news site.

I won't believe it until it appears on CNN, a reputable news source that fact checks.

Sounds like she got that information from Bill. Perhaps he should be brought into this, too.

Not sure that THIS is really as big a deal as people want to make it out to be. Its not like the process isnt known. Its also not like there arent failsafes in place to ensure a rogue president couldnt just go all out crazy and launch the nukes.

https://www.quora.com/Once-the-US-p...-the-next-steps-until-the-missile-is-launched

Wednesday’s presidential debate Pentagon officials found themselves completely dumbfounded as to why former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton would feel it appropriate to announce U.S. Special Access Program intel on national television.

According to sources within the Department of Defense speaking under anonymity, Clinton likely violated at least two Dept. of Defense SAP protocols during the debate by announcing on live television the United States Government’

Pentagon Officials Furious After Clinton Announces US Response Time for Nuclear Launch During Debate – Liberty News

Unfit careless etc

Luckily for Hillary, her supporters only watch E! and Telemundo. Most Hillary voters will never hear about this.

How does snopes confirm this to be false?

Click and read

Exactly. What would a fact check on that statement look like? Well, they cited a bunch of people from the past who did some estimating, and there was that book.

Of course, Hillary apparently confirming what was only an estimate isn't an issue.

Think about that.

Question: President Hillary, a bunch of people are estimating our ability to respond to certain threats takes 10 minutes. Can you comment on that?

President Hillary: Well, I can say it takes 10 seconds to respond to certain threats. But that isn't giving away secrets, because after all, the estimates have been around for a long time.

Last edited:

What Snopes did is find that the information is public. There is nothing wrong with discussing public information.

Luckily for Hillary, her supporters only watch E! and Telemundo. Most Hillary voters will never hear about this.

Are you going to be this bitter and angry after Clinton is sworn into office?

What Snopes did is find that the information is public. There is nothing wrong with discussing public information.

Link?

Telemundo's news department is a globally respected, Emmy award winning news department headed by a Pulitzer Prize Winning journalist (Mirta Ojito). If that's what Hillary supporters watch, that would make them an incredibly well informed group of voters.

Exactly. What would a fact check on that statement look like? Well, they cited a bunch of people from the past who did some estimating, and there was that book.

Of course, Hillary apparently confirming what was only an estimate isn't an issue.

Think about that.

Question: President Hillary, a bunch of people are estimating our ability to respond to certain threats takes 10 minutes. Can you comment on that?

President Hillary: Well, I can say it takes 10 seconds to respond to certain threats. But that isn't giving away secrets, because after all, the estimates have been around for a long time.

Snopes is a joke.

Click and read

I already have. I want see you post it and embarress yourself.

Back
Top Bottom