• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

overnor of the State of Mississippi, proclaim the month of April 2021 as Confederate Heritage Month in the State of Mississippi

So you’re acknowledging Mississippi residents are US citizens that have a say in this country too? I am a little shocked to see you refer to the US as “great.” That’s not very woke at all.

Mississippi residents who chose to celebrate those who fought for slavery aren’t Americans in the slightest. They can crawl back off to the CSA....oh wait, it doesn’t exist because it got its ass kicked 😂

I understand they stayed here but that doesn’t make them Americans. If you are loyal to the confederate flag, you’re not an American.
I didn’t realize you thought being American was any kind of a positive thing.

One of the great things about the US is if you don’t like the state you’re in, you can go to a different one. I rarely, if ever, even think about Mississippi much less think I should have some say in their local politics.

What a self righteous load of horseshit. If I gotta hear from one more eleven toed cousin bred "conservative" about California, I'm gonna shit laughing.

So you’re acknowledging Mississippi residents are US citizens that have a say in this country too? I am a little shocked to see you refer to the US as “great.” That’s not very woke at all.

I'm sure all the black people in MS are thrilled. Don't you think it's kinda weird how you attribute the words of one shitbag politician as the words of all people from MS? Do you think maybe that's self serving and racist? I'll add, it's fascist.

Your claim, which you seek to employ as a premise, is racist and fascist.

Totally off topic, but I worship you for getting that phrase right. People say "I could care less" all the time. You got it right. In spite of your shitty taste in sports teams, you're okay.

I know 100% what you mean Tres. It’s something I notice too.

I'm sure all the black people in MS are thrilled. Don't you think it's kinda weird how you attribute the words of one shitbag politician as the words of all people from MS? Do you think maybe that's self serving and racist? I'll add, it's fascist.

Your claim, which you seek to employ as a premise, is racist and fascist.
If they don’t like their governor, they’re the ones in the position to do something about it. I said the same about Andrew Cuomo so shove your usual bullshit allegations.

If they don’t like their governor, they’re the ones in the position to do something about it. I said the same about Andrew Cuomo so shove your usual bullshit fallback allegations.

That has nothing to do with you attributing the words of one asshole politician to all of the people, including the black people, of MS. Your claim is racist in that it ignores black people and it's fascist in that it pretends that asshole politician represents everyone. Your racist and fascist claim does not serve as a premise.

Mississippi residents who chose to celebrate those who fought for slavery aren’t Americans in the slightest. They can crawl back off to the CSA....oh wait, it doesn’t exist because it got its ass kicked 😂

There are all sorts of lefty idiots that hate everything about this country and they’re still Americans. Something tells me you’re ok with them.

That has nothing to do with you attributing the words of one asshole politician to all of the people, including the black people, of MS. Your claim is racist in that it ignores black people and it's fascist in that it pretends that asshole politician represents everyone. Your racist and fascist claim does not serve as a premise.

Sorry, for personal reasons I’m just all outraged out right now, even by your usual idiotic allegations. I guess it is somewhat comforting to know some things will never change, though.

Sorry, for personal reasons I’m just all outraged out right now, even by your usual idiotic allegations. I guess it is somewhat comforting to know some things will never change, though.

Your claim is racist and fascist and does not serve as a premise. Stay on debate.

There are all sorts of lefty idiots that hate everything about this country and they’re still Americans. Something tells me you’re ok with them.

Gee, on one hand we have the celebration of people who, in fighting for slavery, murdered hundreds of thousands of Americans.

On the other “lefties” who you think say mean things.

Hmm....I’m noticing a major difference there 😂

What is it about just not being able to let the Confederacy go? I have pairs of underwear that have lasted longer than the Confederacy did.
More than anything I think it’s more romanticizing the idea of rebellion against authority.

More than anything I think it’s more romanticizing the idea of rebellion against authority.

“Rebellion” to continue buying and selling other human beings.

At best, it’s horrifically ignorant.

No they didn't. Most reported themselves and their children to horrific death. You aren't claiming Jews of Europe won WW2 are you? Claiming the Jews of the Warsaw Ghetto won? Weren't they the "losers?" And we know how much you despise losers.
Jewish people didn’t invade Poland. It’s obvious who started WWII.

Is starting a civil war a romantic idea for you?

Is starting a civil war a romantic idea for you?

Oh how you must hate those who fought in the American Revolutionary War. You aren't so much of a traitor you've ever had an American flag rather than a British flag, are you?

Trumpsters don't care about the local or state politics in a Red state like Mississippi, but over and over they sure as hell care about California and NY...lol

Probably because Fox bashes NY and Cali. over and over, and Trumpsters really can't think for themselves.

Oh how you must hate those who fought in the American Revolutionary War. You aren't so much of a traitor you've ever had an American flag rather than a British flag, are you?
What are you going on about?

Traitor celebration month? only in the south.

I'm embarrassed. I'm angry. Maybe we can get Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana to secede again. They're a drain on the economy.
If any state actualy left the Union it would tank the economy overnight. Normalize solving problems instead of running away.

Back
Top Bottom