• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia #2

I'll withhold flames, it's kinda sad.

Right, but they started with these name callings and teases from start for some reason. I feel I should respond in kind.

Wait a minute. We made fun of your 'being a female'-phobia and you started talking about "everywhere (the 3 holes)". If you're gonna behave like a woman, you better clean up that mouth, Missy, and don't be such an easy whore.

We're gonna do a replacement? If he flips scum, I think the game is over. If he flips town, that's presumably 5v2 and mislynch means lylo Day 2.

We don't really have to waste a vote on DDD, do we?

We're gonna do a replacement? If he flips scum, I think the game is over. If he flips town, that's presumably 5v2 and mislynch means lylo Day 2.

I think madlib should look for a replacement or at least see if Daphne is willing to come back. A modkill is not optimal in such a small game.

I think madlib should look for a replacement or at least see if Daphne is willing to come back. A modkill is not optimal in such a small game.

The jugs are gone, you ran 'm outta town. We're fresh out of boobs. Now what.

Ya know, DDD didn't come here to catch the gay; so, why don't you homos back off and give the man some breathing space.

I'm here for you, DDD.

Im sure DDD and Tucker are scum

Guys, I'm pretty annoyed right now. We're one fucking day into the game and one member already feels like they have to quit because they're being harassed.

Tucker Case said:

Thorgasm said:

ecofarm said:

Give DDD a break. He's from a foreign country, the language barrier means that he's going to take your insults more seriously than he would if he could fully understand what you are saying. The joking around at the beginning was alright, but when he was obviously upset by it you should have backed off. This isn't the Basement.

DDD said:

Grow a thicker skin. This is a game based on mistrust and closely examining people's behavior, so be prepared for mild insults and more adult-oriented humor than you'd see in the regular boards. If you want to leave, let me know in a personal message and I'll remove you. Please don't, though, it screws up the Town/scum ratio that I had originally gone for.

I don't want to modkill anybody. So, I've decided to pass around some of Tucker's Cocktail Delights to calm everyone down:

images

It is Tucker's literal shrimp dick, over a glass of some of his mother's delicious vaginal fluids. Drink up!

Correction, madlib. We don't have someone quitting because they were harrassed, we have someone quitting because they are an enormous ***** withserious gender identity issues. To "chastise" me for calling this ***** daphne while going along with the **** he said about my mother is downright retarded. You're not retarded, so don't do that.

If "I secretly wish I had a vagina" doesn't want to play because he needs years and years of therapy to cope with his insecure masculinity, that's on him. Don't ****ing blame me for it. I don't care if people decide to make fun of my mother in crude and perverted ways, but I do care if people act lile retarded ****ing hypocrites.

Correction, madlib. We don't have someone quitting because they were harrassed, we have someone quitting because they are an enormous ***** withserious gender identity issues. To "chastise" me for calling this ***** daphne while going along with the **** he said about my mother is downright retarded. You're not retarded, so don't do that.

If "I secretly wish I had a vagina" doesn't want to play because he needs years and years of therapy to cope with his insecure masculinity, that's on him. Don't ****ing blame me for it. I don't care if people decide to make fun of my mother in crude and perverted ways, but I do care if people act lile retarded ****ing hypocrites.

You're scum for sure.

What he said about your mother is vile, and I'm not condoning it. If he says it again I'll modkill him, just as I'll modkill you or Thor if you continue to troll him. Keep in mind that he hadn't said or done anything wrong until you quite clearly tried to rile him up. I'll acknowledge that your jests were relatively innocuous and that DDD should have reacted to them better, but you shouldn't have pressed it when he was visibly bothered by it.

I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Give it to DDD too. He's from a region that I think is Islamic, so his perception of gender identity is going to be different than ours. He could also be a minor, in which case he won't know how to handle insults well - I've been in a similar situation in the past when I was younger.

Last edited:
What he said about your mother is vile, and I'm not condoning it. If he says it again I'll modkill him, just as I'll modkill you or Thor if you continue to troll him.

That's right, you guys better behave.

Why is Tucker someone eating a cupcake?

What he said about your mother is vile, and I'm not condoning it. If he says it again I'll modkill him, just as I'll modkill you or Thor if you continue to troll him. Keep in mind that he hadn't said or done anything wrong until you quite clearly tried to rile him up. I'll acknowledge that your jests were relatively innocuous and that DDD should have reacted to them better, but you shouldn't have pressed it when he was visibly bothered by it.

I'm going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt. Give it to DDD too. He's from a region that I think is Islamic, so his perception of gender identity is going to be different than ours. He could also be a minor, in which case he won't know how to handle insults well - I've been in a similar situation in the past when I was younger.

That's just it, I didn't "press it when he was visibly bothered by it". He went ****ing full retard right off the bat. Take a look:

Ah, so I shall dub her "Daphne" for the duration of this game.

Okay, okay, I am back, I am here already! Now lets get them ****ers!

Back from what, Daphne?

Daphne! So you did not resort to name calling just to get me over here. You wish to insult with names do you? So, it is like that is it?

Okay, well, back from anywhere and nowhere. You know, there where your Mamma lives? I had to give her some real dick, for you see she wanted a visible one. Incest was no longer satisfying her.

How did you deal with her caustic vaginal secretions?

You think that was strawberry juice she gave you last night?

It was your liquified dick?!?!?!?!

Tsk, so easy to project the traumas that had already happened to you into others is it not! Nah, nah, dear lad, such things are rare, it only happens to, well, you. Now you need to live with it.

The content of your "strawberry juice" though was what I call: Tucker's Delight Cocktail. You guessed the first part that there was vaginal secretions in there, but you see that was not entirely it. Your Mum has strange tastes. She likes felching but with my feces instead. So after chewing them all for a while you know, it tends to be more liquid. So you have that in the cocktail as well. Did you liked it?

What? You were not expecting me to mention semen did you? Those too were mixed with other ingredients but... How was you ice cream today?

But that doesn't explain what happened to your dick, Daphne.

You are right. But I will tell your mother to instruct you to wipe your mouth full of "ice cream" before you talk to people. Not only you are the unwanted child (and a mighty ugly one at it) but not having manners too would not do. She shall obey me tonight. Would you like more strawberry juice dear?

As for my dick. Well, it has been places. You Mum is so crazy about it that not only does she wants it everywhere (the 3 holes) but she is practically inventing new ones for me to put it in her. That is as far as it has went recently.

I swear, if I had known about earlier, I would have went for your Mum directly, rather than having to **** your sister first. She does deepthroat, takes it all the way you know, and does the other two holes as well pretty well. But she is not really there yet. By that I mean up to my balls.

She has yet to be a woman like your Mum. But if you wipe that "ice cream" of your mouth and get good manners at least, I think I shall reward you by teaching your sister in how to be like your Mum. Deal?

Like the dresser drawer?

Here's the thing, if some insecure ****ing moron gets squirted by a small child with a squirt gun, and their reaction is to beat that child to death with a baseball bat and then **** all over the kids after they are done, that person has some serious ****ing emotional issues. You don't ****ing justify their reaction by saying "Well, they did get squirted witha squirt gun." That's ****ing retarded.

I don't care about his comments about my mother. Big ****ing deal on that ****. I wouldn't want to see someone modkilled simply because they decided to show the world that they are a ****ing emotionally unstable retard. People can say all the crazy **** they want in this game about me and my family and I don't give a ****.

But when you decide to continue the retarded nonsense spewed by that ****ing idiot, as you did, you both justify his overreactions and validate his ****ing insecurities. That **** is unacceptable. Nobody is to blame for him flaking but him. His reaction was a gross overreaction

Modkill me if you want, but do NOT justify his idiocy by trying to place blame anywhere else but on his own mind-numbingly retarded insecurities.

He was also getting a little bit of **** for doing exactly the same pansy-assed bull**** in a previous game. He only has himself and his pussified nature to blame for the "abuse" he received in the first place. Eco takes so much more **** than the "abuse" petunia received in these games it's not even funny.

He was also getting a little bit of **** for doing exactly the same pansy-assed bull**** in a previous game. He only has himself and his pussified nature to blame for the "abuse" he received in the first place. Eco takes so much more **** than the "abuse" petunia received in these games it's not even funny.

Tucker, I know you're going to flame the sh*t out of me for saying this and that's fine but not everybody who signs up for this game wants to be constantly flamed. I get that you like to shake people up to see if they let something slip, but, geez, you don't even know DDD. We gave him a ton of sh*t already when he backed out of that last game but maybe it's ok if some people see things differently.

That all said, how about we see if Caps will take DDD's place if DDD really is done?

I see a common trend.
Quit being an asshole you **** :lol:

That's just it, I didn't "press it when he was visibly bothered by it". He went ****ing full retard right off the bat. Take a look:
What nonsense. You called him Daphne, knowing full well that it would piss him off. And then, when he began to react the way he did, you continued to respond in the same manner to egg him on. I refuse to believe even for a second that you did not know how he would react. You're too smart and too good at pissing people off for me to even consider that.

Here's the thing, if some insecure ****ing moron gets squirted by a small child with a squirt gun, and their reaction is to beat that child to death with a baseball bat and then **** all over the kids after they are done, that person has some serious ****ing emotional issues. You don't ****ing justify their reaction by saying "Well, they did get squirted witha squirt gun." That's ****ing retarded.

I don't care about his comments about my mother. Big ****ing deal on that ****. I wouldn't want to see someone modkilled simply because they decided to show the world that they are a ****ing emotionally unstable retard. People can say all the crazy **** they want in this game about me and my family and I don't give a ****.

But when you decide to continue the retarded nonsense spewed by that ****ing idiot, as you did, you both justify his overreactions and validate his ****ing insecurities. That **** is unacceptable. Nobody is to blame for him flaking but him. His reaction was a gross overreaction

Modkill me if you want, but do NOT justify his idiocy by trying to place blame anywhere else but on his own mind-numbingly retarded insecurities.

Whatever caused him to respond the way he did is irrelevant to me, and I'm not justifying his reaction. But you, as the self-proclaimed sensible and mature adult, should not have prodded him hoping for the biggest meltdown possible.

Think about it this way: there's a psycho walking around who violently overreacts when squirted by a water gun. You, a responsible adult, know this and yet decide to do it anyway. As a result, he goes berserker. True, he did overreact, and true, he probably shouldn't be walking the streets in the first place, but you share some responsibility in instigating his reaction because you knew the consequences of your behavior.

Now look, I don't feel like talking about this here anymore. I didn't start this thread because I wanted to babysit for anyone - you or DDD - I just wanted to host a goddamn Mafia game. I guess I can't even do that without some people overreacting and others taking pleasure in causing them to overreact. If you want to talk about this some more, do it in a PM and I'd be willing (although not happy) to respond. But if you bring it up again in this thread, I'll modkill you. I don't want to do that, but I also don't want this game to be spammed with you refusing to acknowledge your share of responsibility in this. My hope was that this game would be an enjoyable experience for everyone involved, so can we please try to keep it that way and just get back to talking Mafia?

Much appreciated.

Last edited:
Tucker, I know you're going to flame the sh*t out of me for saying this and that's fine but not everybody who signs up for this game wants to be constantly flamed. I get that you like to shake people up to see if they let something slip, but, geez, you don't even know DDD. We gave him a ton of sh*t already when he backed out of that last game but maybe it's ok if some people see things differently.

That all said, how about we see if Caps will take DDD's place if DDD really is done?

Holy ****ing ****? Have you gone full retard X? How the **** is calling him "daphne" remotely ****ing close to flaming the **** out of him? Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom