• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia #2

With little else to discuss just yet, and this game kind of falling into the "Puff's bum" category (extra credit for anyone who can work out that pun), I think a quick run down of the possibilities in a closed setup might be useful. I think that Fruity's earlier guess of 6 town to two scum is probably right, and that should be our default assumption, because anything more than that would favor scum big time.

The only potential fly in the ointment is that I can see madlib adding a Serial Killer to this game. He was the only host I personally played with that has had one thus far, and in a smaller game like this, there's actually a decent chance the SK could potentially win it, possibly making it somewhat more appealing to madlib to add one in this game.

If there are two night kills tonight, then we're looking at a very risky game for town and we have to hit scum early in order to have a chance of winning. If there is a vig, they should be extra careful to only shoot when there is clear evidence of someone being scum. No night one kills.

One thing: Does anyone know if we have guaranteed cop sanity in this game?

Scum can use their chat during the Day?

Interesting hypothesis. I'm having trouble understanding what Daphne is saying in her posts, though. I gathered from a previous post of yours that she was probably ESL (second world).

Complaints and Tucker is concerned with a small-fry, not good.

Actually, I was curious as to why you and thor (not small fry) jumped at her for something that appeared to have occurred outside of this game.

Actually, I was curious as to why you and thor (not small fry) jumped at her for something that appeared to have occurred outside of this game.

He dropped out of a game, iirc, and refused to play as a female character in the future based on lack of experience. Imagine the despair of never being able to truly project the essence of Ms. Pacman. Hopefully, he's been working on his female roles and is now proficient in heels.

I don't like complaining, especially early game. It's kinda negative. Like you're trying to bring people down and discount the value of posts.

I agree with this.

No, I meant actually in a crappy country.

I see. Then why are her posts only semi-comprehendable? Is she trying to lay a smokescreen? I don't remember if I've played with her or not (if I have, it wasn't for long enough to have a mental dossier on her), so she's kind of a wildcard for me playwise.

Daphne said he was back from somewhere. I could see 2v6 scum being able to talk in the Day.

I think you are pulling things out of your butt. Looks like a scummy diversion.

Because he fvcked up a previous game. (Pac Man)

That has been explained. I was explaining my curiosity about it, since eco was basically questioning the motives for my curiosity.

Now I want to question eco's curiosity about your curiosity.

I kinda got the impression of DDD and Tucker being in cahoots.

Who was it that had the first two votes for them?

This isn't a game to throw stones at people, let's just find scum.

Who was it that had the first two votes for them?

This isn't a game to throw stones at people, let's just find scum.

Right, but they started with these name callings and teases from start for some reason. I feel I should respond in kind. Please refer to the following guidelines when you see me calling players here with different names:

Tucker = The ugly unwanted kid of a whore of a mother and slutty sister. Here he is captured eating the nastiest ingredients recovered from from my sexual encounters with her mother. So then, from now on, I dub thee Ugly Unwanted Kid Joe:

Gorging.jpeg

He loves it the little ****er! :)

As for the other peasant that I did not attend to until now. You Eco I dub Blanca, after the following character highly resembling you in RL:

Carlos Blanca.jpeg

It seems instead of a Mafia Mini Match I was invited here for a insult contest mini match. What a great game this turned out to be.

Oh for ****'s sake. :roll: You wanna be treated like a man? Then slap on a pair of ****ing balls.

Great, he did it again. Let's all thank Tucker.

It sounds like he's got issues with his sexuality if he flaked out in two games over it.

Back
Top Bottom