• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia #2

I agree. If there's anyone I want to make sure is town, it's Tucker. Let's not let him get to L-1; presumably, scum would be in and the other could hammer.

VOTE: Tucker

Trust me, it has nothing to do with alignment. I just couldn't remember the eighth player and Caps came to mind :lol:

I don't think a mod would like a post with a phony claim (no matter how funny), and I don't think a mod would forget a scum.

I don't think a mod would like a post with a phony claim (no matter how funny), and I don't think a mod would forget a scum.

It's fairly unlikely that the game mod would forget a scum player, but then again, I've played in games hosted by wake, so anything's possible. :lol:

Thus far, though, that's probably the best info we have going for us just yet.

Alright since i'm confirmed town-vote for tucker. DO IT

How come it happened to have the word "Bible" in it?!?!? Jesus, Marry Anne, Joseph!! He has the siiiiiiign!!!
It did?

*checks post*

Twasn't bible...that was "bibble".

Entirely different meaning (as in, none).

It's true. Mark is a math-challenged Bible thumper.

Dude, in the last game, I thought you were dead. I've carried out night actions while modding without giving other people a chance to use their PRs. Don't count on me to behave rationally :lol:

VOTE COUNT:

Tucker Case - 2 (Fruityfact, ecofarm)
DDD - 1 (Thorgasm)

Not Voting: Tucker Case, DDD, Chaddelamancha, The Mark, X Factor, cAPSLOCK :mrgreen:

Dude, in the last game, I thought you were dead. I've carried out night actions while modding without giving other people a chance to use their PRs. Don't count on me to behave rationally :lol:

VOTE COUNT:

Tucker Case - 2 (Fruityfact, ecofarm)
DDD - 1 (Thorgasm)

Not Voting: Tucker Case, DDD, Chaddelamancha, The Mark, X Factor, cAPSLOCK :mrgreen:

So true, but you more than made up for it by giving your role blocker a one time investigation. Good times.

It seems I will have to un-ignore you for this game at least! Or hopefully you are scum and we get you lynched!!!

I'm not scum. I will most likely be lynched though. :lol:

I'm not scum. I will most likely be lynched though. :lol:

I honestly do feel the natural instinct to lynch you..and i'm not kidding. Perhaps it the color tone of your picture or your screen name

I honestly do feel the natural instinct to lynch you..and i'm not kidding. Perhaps it the color tone of your picture or your screen name

I know. I noticed immediately when I changed my name that people started treating me differently. I wasn't surprised. I expect more bad reactions when I change my name to "Jesus Wayne Gacy".

I know. I noticed immediately when I changed my name that people started treating me differently. I wasn't surprised. I expect more bad reactions when I change my name to "Jesus Wayne Gacy".

Vote: Jesus Wayne Gacy

I honestly do feel the natural instinct to lynch you..and i'm not kidding. Perhaps it the color tone of your picture or your screen name.

I do not know what it is about him neither. What pisses me of about Thorgasm is his lightning speed ability to connect the mot oblivious issues, relate them to me, and act on them against me! He is way off!!

A pity though. He looks decent with that hat of his in the pictures in the tavern, has a smashing username, and has both Slash and a great female ass as an avatar! Coolness! But I guess this is the definition of how looks can be so ****ing deceiving! The ****ing bozzo thinks all the freaking world goes by his perceptions!

I am between Thorgasm and Tucker for the following reasons. Thorgasm is scum, if not in the game then perhaps in RL. So I do not think I lose with my judgement here.

Tucker did a great favor for me. I am not sure why you guys want him? How did he seemed scum to you? But as I said, should suspicion pile up, I shall be forced to go with my townie peers on this one.

Mark is always undecipherable. If he plays Mr.Cool while both townie, cop, and scum at various games, how are we to know the difference?

Lastly, I am looking at Eco! Me and him were scum buddies once. I think I could tell if he still is or not!

DDD is scum, if not in the game then perhaps in RL.

Who was it that had the first two votes for them?

This isn't a game to throw stones at people, let's just find scum.

I do not know what it is about him neither. What pisses me of about Thorgasm is his lightning speed ability to connect the mot oblivious issues, relate them to me, and act on them against me! He is way off!!

A pity though. He looks decent with that hat of his in the pictures in the tavern, has a smashing username, and has both Slash and a great female ass as an avatar! Coolness! But I guess this is the definition of how looks can be so ****ing deceiving! The ****ing bozzo thinks all the freaking world goes by his perceptions!

I am between Thorgasm and Tucker for the following reasons. Thorgasm is scum, if not in the game then perhaps in RL. So I do not think I lose with my judgement here.

Tucker did a great favor for me. I am not sure why you guys want him? How did he seemed scum to you? But as I said, should suspicion pile up, I shall be forced to go with my townie peers on this one.

Mark is always undecipherable. If he plays Mr.Cool while both townie, cop, and scum at various games, how are we to know the difference?

Lastly, I am looking at Eco! Me and him were scum buddies once. I think I could tell if he still is or not!

Quit speaking like OneMale and just admit you are scum.

Nah, just some syllables I threw together.

I mean, that's basically what an opening post amounts to...a bunch of words, or syllables, thrown out there to say "hi".

I don't like complaining, especially early game. It's kinda negative. Like you're trying to bring people down and discount the value of posts.

For future reference: It's probably best to wait until the holiday weekend is over before starting the game. These games start slow enough without people being stuck at family functions and ****.

I haven't played much with DDD. Why are people seemingly irritated by its presence?

Complaints and Tucker is concerned with a small-fry, not good. Sure, he did go after adpst, but I don't think he should be wasting his time like that.

Thor should be unhappy with Tucker's blahblah.

The List

DDD
The Mark
Tucker

Back
Top Bottom