• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Normal Mini-Mafia #2

Back from what, Daphne?

Daphne! So you did not resort to name calling just to get me over here. You wish to insult with names do you? So, it is like that is it?

Okay, well, back from anywhere and nowhere. You know, there where your Mamma lives? I had to give her some real dick, for you see she wanted a visible one. Incest was no longer satisfying her.

Daphne! So you did not resort to name calling just to get me over here. You wish to insult with names do you? So, it is like that is it?

Okay, well, back from anywhere and nowhere. You know, there where your Mamma lives? I had to give her some real dick, for you see she wanted a visible one. Incest was no longer satisfying her.

How did you deal with her caustic vaginal secretions?

It was your liquified dick?!?!?!?!

Tsk, so easy to project the traumas that had already happened to you into others is it not! Nah, nah, dear lad, such things are rare, it only happens to, well, you. Now you need to live with it.

The content of your "strawberry juice" though was what I call: Tucker's Delight Cocktail. You guessed the first part that there was vaginal secretions in there, but you see that was not entirely it. Your Mum has strange tastes. She likes felching but with my feces instead. So after chewing them all for a while you know, it tends to be more liquid. So you have that in the cocktail as well. Did you liked it?

What? You were not expecting me to mention semen did you? Those too were mixed with other ingredients but... How was you ice cream today?

Tsk, so easy to project the traumas that had already happened to you into others is it not! Nah, nah, dear lad, such things are rare, it only happens to, well, you. Now you need to live with it.

The content of your "strawberry juice" though was what I call: Tucker's Delight Cocktail. You guessed the first part that there was vaginal secretions in there, but you see that was not entirely it. Your Mum has strange tastes. She likes felching but with my feces instead. So after chewing them all for a while you know, it tends to be more liquid. So you have that in the cocktail as well. Did you liked it?

What? You were not expecting me to mention semen did you? Those too were mixed with other ingredients but... How was you ice cream today?

But that doesn't explain what happened to your dick, Daphne.

But that doesn't explain what happened to your dick, Daphne.

You are right. But I will tell your mother to instruct you to wipe your mouth full of "ice cream" before you talk to people. Not only you are the unwanted child (and a mighty ugly one at it) but not having manners too would not do. She shall obey me tonight. Would you like more strawberry juice dear?

As for my dick. Well, it has been places. You Mum is so crazy about it that not only does she wants it everywhere (the 3 holes) but she is practically inventing new ones for me to put it in her. That is as far as it has went recently.

I swear, if I had known about earlier, I would have went for your Mum directly, rather than having to **** your sister first. She does deepthroat, takes it all the way you know, and does the other two holes as well pretty well. But she is not really there yet. By that I mean up to my balls.

She has yet to be a woman like your Mum. But if you wipe that "ice cream" of your mouth and get good manners at least, I think I shall reward you by teaching your sister in how to be like your Mum. Deal?

Daphne is gross, let's move on.

Like the dresser drawer?

Nah I told you where it has been above ;) .

But thanks :) . Really, I was so stressed and edgy from assholes in political forums talking **** about meaningful things to me that I guess I needed an outlet. You cannot talk like this there for I swear I was gonna... But hey, this worked just as well. You were so good at it?

Again thanks I appreciate it. Here for one I will not vote you the next day. Unless suspicion is so much that I get to be the last.

Cheers!

I think that I prefer the back and forth between Tucker and Eco better than the ones between Tucker and DDD.

I think that I prefer the back and forth between Tucker and Eco better than the ones between Tucker and DDD.

So do I. Poor Daphne's repertoire is so limited that there is an instantaneous leap to "I ****ed your mom" and the responses after that amounted to little more than "Nuh uh! That was you".

Eco's capable of bringing two things to the table which were sorely lacking from Daphne's excursion into whatever the hell that was: Intelligence and humor.

He's a boob.

ddd.jpg

DDD Cups Bras at BiggerBras.com

Apparently a second world young guy, not so bad and kinda funny. Look at some of the other young second-worlders around here. A little advice, DDD... "everywhere (the 3 holes)", that's dangerous.

He's obviously not concerned about danger if he's fornicating with my mother. Especially if he lets her be on top.

That's not proper, behave.

VOTE COUNT:

DDD - 2 (Thorgasm, ecofarm)

Not Voting: The Mark, Tucker Case, X Factor, cAPSLOCK, Chaddelamancha, DDD

I promise, in fact, to not vote for the entire game.

Back
Top Bottom