• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nearly two-thirds of U.S. terrorism tied to right-wing extremists (1 Viewer)

Nobody is celebrating the fact that the right wing is a threat to civility, we're concerned about it. Don't forget that the Muslim terrorists are ALSO right wing. They, like their conservative American counterparts feel entitled by their faith, by loss of political and cultural influence and discomfort with permissive liberalism which challenges their rigid traditions, juvenile sexuality and misogyny on many fronts.

The truth is, everyone knows WHY conservatives so often turn their magical thinking into acts of violence- because you can't fix stupid- but too few are willing to confront, on the streets, the false narratives in their faith, free market religion and constant cultural fearmongering. The conservatives are COMFORTABLE with being that oppressive ax poised over the necks of civil society, demanding that we honor their delusions or suffer for it. So, when you say 99.9% of conservatives are "peace loving", what you forgot to add to that statement was the qualifier "as long as they are in charge of everyone and everything". When they feel their hegemony is threatened, they will do anything to punish society for straying from their self-proclaimed holy purposes.

It's a really ****ed up situation but it's what we actually have to work with and it's been a perpetual drag upon the machinery of progress throughout recorded human history.

What a full of crap statement.

I could cut & paste articles all day long about liberals/democrats being violent and spewing out fear mongering at their political events. You people can't see past your own noses, while demanding others live and think like you do.

That cognitive dissonance has a couple of sources. One is that it reminds them that their thinking is really screwed up, even if they can't admit it to themselves.

We all have a responsibility to live within the Rule of Law. Koresh could have ended that peacefully at any time, by following legal orders.

He was a psychopath.

His entire package, almost all of his sermons, revolved around preparing FOR and PROVOKING a doomsday war against the government, with HIM cast as a MARTYR.
And the trouble with these people on the Right who invoke his name is, they're all too eager to martyr the rest of the nation to achieve their own agenda. We are being slow motion Koresh'd right now.

No, they're not. They are opposed to white nationalism. I understand completely why you might not like that. But that doesn't make them extremists.

They're all communists. Human garbage on the same level as fascists.

Now do a 180 and say that again.

with the total blackout of info on Paddock, declaring him right or left wing, is partisan as hell.

About all we know is he was a big gambler married to an Asian and he shot up a country music concert.

But that did not stop the SPLC declaring him "right wing" and useful idiots spreading the meme on the internet, now has it?

Gee, that’s funny. I know I’ve seen conservatives repeatedly declare mass shooters and terrorists “Democrats” on other threads without the slightest shred of evidence.....with not a peep of objection from people like you.

But all of sudden now you want to pretend claiming something about the shooter’s political views is “partisan as hell”?

Hmm.....gee, I wonder what changed? :roll:

What "facts" are those? That an extreme leftwing organization blames the other side? Meh.

do some research on your own, it's easily confirmed

wingnuts have been the biggest terrorists concerns for decades now

The SPLC has nothing to do with communism. Most of what it does is tracking white nationalist extremists.

They rock. I understand completely why they tick you off.

They're pieces of communist ****.

do some research on your own, it's easily confirmed

wingnuts have been the biggest terrorists concerns for decades now
Already DID the research. Your turn.

your post is evidence that you failed to read the cite i shared
had you actually read it, that information should have disabused you of your false notions

OK, you go right on believing that lawless thugs carrying the Red Russian flag do not favor communism. I am not the only one that has explained the painfully obvious to you on this thread. You can reply if you want but I will waste no more time with you in this thread.

Those guys were not Americans.

They were on the Right, religious reactionary extremists. That's been true for centuries, take a look at the Dark Ages.

IOW, you have less than nothing.

LOL, Muslim extremist. Only the agenda driven attempt to twist the obvious. I bet tons of Muslims voted for Trump....:doh

Last edited:
OK, you go right on believing that lawless thugs carrying the Red Russian flag do not favor communism. I am not the only one that has explained the painfully obvious to you on this thread. You can reply if you want but I will waste no more time with you in this thread.

that cite you refused to read noted that antifa is against communism. one would then be very stupid to believe antifa was thus a communist organization

that cite you refused to read noted that antifa is against communism. one would then be very stupid to believe antifa was thus a communist organization

Ok, must say this. One has to be an idiotic halfwit to think a group that parades a Communist flag of the Communist Russia, does not cotton to it. Care to explain this? I am now certainly done responding to you in this thread as it is evident, you are agenda driven and have zero interest in truth.th3RA3OG5Z.jpg

Ok, must say this. One has to be an idiotic halfwit to think a group that parades a Communist flag of the Communist Russia, does not cotton to it. Care to explain this? I am now certainly done responding to you in this thread as it is evident, you are agenda driven and have zero interest in truth.View attachment 67240485
uh, Bob, those would be communists - NOT antifa
and thanks for the laugh:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch...hirds-us-terrorism-tied-right-wing-extremists

Yet again showing that it is right-wing extremists that are currently our number one terrorism problem.

Note that a lot of people will deny this study because they don't like what it says, but their ill-informed opinion is overridden by the facts.

Timmy McVeigh and a handful of other white guys have killed so many people that lefties put warnings out to their flock to profile Christians as possible threats and to fight Christians who claim Muslims are possible threats.

As the Southern Poverty Law Center explained when folks asked why they weren't adding the ANTIFA folks who tried to blow up a bridge to their list "We aren't really set up to monitor the extreme left".

SPLC is... shall we say.... far less than credible. I'll mark this right up there next to "Also, Hannity Says Republicans Who Don't Support Trump Are Traitors".

come on CP, you're smarter than that. I'm sure you heard "not set up to monitor extreme left" on some right wing radio show but it's crap. SPLC monitors hate groups. they have a clear definition of hate groups and they clearly state antifa is not a hate group.

Why doesn't the SPLC list antifa as a hate group?
The SPLC condemns violence in all its forms, including the violent acts of far-left street movements like antifa (short for anti-fascist). But the propensity for violence, though present in many hate groups, is not among the criteria for listing. Also, antifa groups do not promote hatred based on race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation or gender identity (see criteria above).

https://www.splcenter.org/20171004/frequently-asked-questions-about-hate-groups#black lives matter

Muslim extremist. Only the agenda driven attempt to twist the obvious. I bet tons of Muslims voted for Trump....

In the first days of science, the Inquisition liked killing scientists. One of their favorite methods was to suspend a guy high enough over a fire that his agony would last for hours.

You completely missed the point.

His entire package, almost all of his sermons, revolved around preparing FOR and PROVOKING a doomsday war against the government, with HIM cast as a MARTYR.
And the trouble with these people on the Right who invoke his name is, they're all too eager to martyr the rest of the nation to achieve their own agenda. We are being slow motion Koresh'd right now.

Good point.

I'd also point out that their statements place them well outside the rule of law and the norms that hold a civilisation together.

Bizarre doesn't begin to describe that.

Good point.

I'd also point out that their statements place them well outside the rule of law and the norms that hold a civilisation together.

Bizarre doesn't begin to describe that.

Yup.

I'm just sick of seeing

REMEMBER WACO!!!!
meme-face-rage.jpg

Used as justification for anything and everything right wingers do.

And by the way, Alex Jones was among THE VERY FIRST to raise that battle cry.
I've come to the conclusion that if someone mentions hatred of the government and Waco in the same conversation, that they likely have pedophile tendencies and bomb making materials stashed somewhere, or they hang with folks who do, or they want to BE those people someday.

Last edited:
In other words, you believe in Government Genocide of non combatants. Got it. So when you said earlier you would prefer it ended peacefully you were lying. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antique Fainting Couch From India - CRAIGSLIST

00X0X_k1vnV2ce55G_600x450.jpg

What a full of crap statement.

I could cut & paste articles all day long about liberals/democrats being violent and spewing out fear mongering at their political events. You people can't see past your own noses, while demanding others live and think like you do.

There's a lot of projection there, given the facts of the current political climate. It's the conservative monster that is stomping all over American freedoms and ****ting on the poor. Get your facts straight. Cut and paste if you must but realize it's just a distraction from the facts of NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom