• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

men ,your favorite style in clothes ?

men ,your favorite style ?

• Total voters
Right on. Same here except when I'm out and about I wear my hiking half boots. And not just jeans - Levis 501 button fly.

I can't handle the button fly

I have an abnormally large bladder. When I get the urge, it hits fast, and it hits *hard*. No time for freaking buttons. I need the speed and efficiency of modern technology.

Not always appropriate
GKPJ01578_Large_Keyword_20101112_1608.jpg

l see a french manicure on the nails

I have an abnormally large bladder. When I get the urge, it hits fast, and it hits *hard*. No time for freaking buttons. I need the speed and efficiency of modern technology.

Hah! Best justification for zipper fly I've ever heard. The zipper is a torture implement and constant threat for me however - I've almost always gone commando.

Then you need some elastic. Forget the single button and zipper. :lol:

LOL!

Yeah, that's a great look for a man in his 50's

Lol- now you know why older ladies become interested in comfortable pants with elastic waistbands. But I do understand what you mean. I am reaching the point that utilitarian clothing has a certain appeal. I haven't stopped wearing button-fly jeans just yet.

Lol- now you know why older ladies become interested in comfortable pants with elastic waistbands. But I do understand what you mean. I am reaching the point that utilitarian clothing has a certain appeal. I haven't stopped wearing button-fly jeans just yet.

Oh, I know the feeling. I could easily go around like this if it weren't for society holding me back:
View attachment 67152053

I tend to wear vintage shirts from the late 40's to early 60's.

It helps guarantee I'm not the only old thing at the places I visit.

I mix it up quite a bit: Brooks Brothers for a formal day, Tommy Bahama for a casual day, Andrew Marc for a day on the Harley.

LOL!

Yeah, that's a great look for a man in his 50's

hmpants.jpg

I don't think that'd look good on any man, quite frankly.

Kind of like speedos. Just. Don't.

Button fly jeans are easy to open, last I checked. Just grab both sides up top and pull opposite (one in, the other outward) and it's undone in shorter time than zipper jeans.

Depends. I've got a different style for different activities. Formal dinner with the wife someplace nice? Slacks, button down, and a sport jacket...tie...optional, depends on my mood. Out with friends? Lose the slacks for jeans, everything else the same, except deffinately no tie. Got stuff to do, errands, what not? Jeans and a t shirt, or shorts, depending on weather. Take the Vette for a spin? Jeans, belt, and white t shirt, with my aviators, leather jacket weather permitting.

GQ type stuff, the more simple side of that spectrum anyway. Though some of the stuff they put out is just.....out there. Simple, but classy. Also, comfortable.

I'm a fan of a nice polo & jeans though. But, I do like suits. :)

It really depends on the occasion though.

Also, one of these days I will rock a pinstripe suit. One of these days............

1013121_10152014963303098_163355617_n.jpg

......like that.

Edit:

And stuff like this is just class:
318953_10151508448393098_241253214_n.jpg

Last edited:

They will have to cut my jeans off my cold dead body. :lol:

I will not wear elastic waist pants. I think I'd break out in hives......

They will have to cut my jeans off my cold dead body. :lol:

I will not wear elastic waist pants. I think I'd break out in hives......

I don't plan to, but if the day ever comes that Ii can't unbutton and unzip anymore, elastic is better than an old naked body. :lol:

l remember gipper

I doubt you do, because I used to be quite metrosexual. I still have tendencies at times.

Having said that...nothing you posted. Usually a button-down shirt and tie or a nice polo shirt, with slacks and loafers or stylish-yet-comfortable tennis shoes.

Trendy is man-speak for gay, as imagep has already described.

Big, loose shorts and big, loose t-shirt with the neck and sleeves cut off. Beer can and remote and TV and the phone turned off except for ordering pizza.

"The Worlds Least Interesting Man"

Good gawd. Ma eyez!!!

Looks like a gay gig...I know western men find oriental women very attractive..

So why don't western women lust after Chinese/Thai men??

Looks like a gay gig...I know western men find oriental women very attractive..

So why don't western women lust after Chinese/Thai men??

they are racist :lamo

Back
Top Bottom