• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

men ,your favorite style in clothes ?

men ,your favorite style ?

• Total voters
it depends on the person ,wolfie l think

generalization may not work in sexuality

Can you honestly say that Chinese men are sexually attractive..

Yes or no!

And if ''No''

Why not??

Can you honestly say that Chinese men are sexually attractive..

Yes or no!

And if ''No''

Why not??

l said l dont believe in generalizations wolfie

but l know stillballin is very nice

Yes she did

I don't find Chinese/Asian men remotely attractive..is it because they are 5ft 2 ins and have tiny dicks??

I don't find Chinese/Asian men remotely attractive..is it because they are 5ft 2 ins and have tiny dicks??

I've seen some attractive and sexy Asian men who don't fall into your stereotype. :shrug:

For you wolfie! He might be gay but still nice to look at! :mrgreen:

thaigaymag_sexy_asian_men_0049.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen some attractive and sexy Asian men who don't fall into your stereotype. :shrug:

Really..

Still don't fancy them though..

The point of my first post was..why do Western males find oriental women so attractive?? And yet hordes of Western women don't flock over to Bangkok to screw Thai males??

Yeah..in ... an around about. noncommittal fashion...

Didn't answer my question honestly..

Her answer was clear enough that even you understood her position.

You're just whining because you didn't get the answer you hoped for

Really..

The point of my first post was..why do Western males find oriental women so attractive?? And yet hordes of Western women don't flock over to Bangkok to screw Thai males??

I think a lot of times they find them attractive because of their reputation for "taking care" of their men, also they're usually pretty slim and youthful-looking.

Really..

because there are turks wolfie :lol:

haha :cool:

Her answer was clear enough that even you understood her position.

You're just whining because you didn't get the answer you hoped for

She didn't give me any answer..she just skated around with a few PC comments..

I am interested..as to why??..Western women do not find Chinese men attractive..I am being honest!!

Really..

They're petite, they age gracefully, and they tend to be very appealingly soft-spoken and well mannered in comparison to more "uppity" Western women.

Basically, it's same reason why black guys supposedly like white women, only multiplied by a factor of three or four. :lol:

I think a lot of times they find them attractive because of their reputation for "taking care" of their men, also they're usually pretty slim and youthful-looking.

And can be easily dominated?

And can be easily dominated?

Lol! Not necessarily. I'm a tiny girl and any guy that tries to dominate me (if I don't want that) is in for a BIG surprise! :mrgreen:

I like to roll with the seasons. But there is only 1 season. Santa season.

santa_costume.jpg

On men, nothing in the world looks more horrible than "Skinny" clothes, skinny pants, skinny shirts, skinny coats. Horrible, horrible, horrible!

i do best in classic; i do like the jeans / shirt / jacket look, also.

it's hard to find good clothes for guys in my area. everything is ****ing sports crap, and the shirts are all too damned long. a shirt should just cover the belt line; longer than that, and it looks stupid. also, the jeans have to be properly cut.

and can someone make a proper leather jacket? every jacket i see on the racks is stupid looking. this is a cool leather jacket :

leatherjacket.jpg

this is also a cool leather jacket :

mxSIUOgK94xRohNHwGUBh7g.jpg

it seems like every leather jacket i see on the shelves is bull****, though. i've been browsing for years; trying to replace my dad's jacket from the 1970s which looks like #1.

Lol! Not necessarily. I'm a tiny girl and any guy that tries to dominate me (if I don't want that) is in for a BIG surprise! :mrgreen:

You are from the West..it is not the same in the East...

Western guy's love these women because they are subserviant..talk softly..and will do what you tell them to do...

In other words..Control freaks who never stood a chance with local girl's so they got ''a partner'' from Asian dating sites...

Got their wife..from Google..

On men, nothing in the world looks more horrible than "Skinny" clothes, skinny pants, skinny shirts, skinny coats. Horrible, horrible, horrible!

"Skinny jeans" were basically the bane of my existence the last couple of years I was in college.

I can't tell you how many times I wound up glancing over at what appeared to be skinny awkward women riding bikes through the middle of campus only to realize that they were actually guys after getting a closer look. yuk.gif

i do best in classic; i do like the jeans / shirt / jacket look, also.

it's hard to find good clothes for guys in my area. everything is ****ing sports crap, and the shirts are all too damned long. a shirt should just cover the belt line; longer than that, and it looks stupid. also, the jeans have to be properly cut.

and can someone make a proper leather jacket? every jacket i see on the racks is stupid looking. this is a cool leather jacket :

View attachment 67152263

this is also a cool leather jacket :

View attachment 67152264

it seems like every leather jacket i see on the shelves is bull****, though. i've been browsing for years; trying to replace my dad's jacket from the 1970s which looks like #1.

I have the women's version of the second one when I used to ride all the time. It's a very unisex design for the most part. Just the waist cut is a little different.

You are from the West..it is not the same in the East...

Western guy's love these women because they are subserviant..talk softly..and will do what you tell them to do...

In other words..Control freaks who never stood a chance with local girl's so they got ''a partner'' from Asian dating sites...

Got their wife..from Google..

That might be the case with some, but certainly not all. I'm sure some men meet a nice Asian girl, fall in love, and it's the same as any other relationship. There are a lot of "Americanized" Asian women who live here in America too.

What? You're not into this look? :lol:

fashion-for-skinny-men.jpg

l wear skinny jeans because l make it look good..

Back
Top Bottom