• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof [W: 157]

Re: Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof

FYI - He is not under a death sentence. In 2010, it was overturned and the federal government elected to not take it back to trial and seek the death penalty again. Eric Holder was the attorney general when it was decided not to take it back to a jury.

Lmao, the question was whether Lynch had sought the death penalty for one minority. This is proof that she has.

Since Lynch is so interested in prosecuting Civil Rights violations, when are we going to see a Fed. investigation into the actions of the anti-Trump protesters in New Mexico?? That was a clear violation of people's civil rights, so why aren't we seeing an investigation into that????

That is actually a legitimate question. Far more legitimate than the racist angle of Lynch agreeing to seek the death penalty against the scourge of the Earth and a person who clearly deserves it.

How much are you posting from Stormfront these days?

Not really. Blacks use to clean government buildings during segregation while the senators, governors, congress that used the buildings supported it.

If you hate blacks, but you're fine with Asian people, are you no longer racist? Your post is full of questions and very little refutation of anything.

I've never been to Stormfront's website that I know of unless I clicked on some link. You can try as hard as you want to paint me as a racist but you will fail, and you will look stupid when you make the attempt. As I said, the left, and people like you have really watered down the term to where it really is meaningless. I find it laughable that anyone would even insinuate that I am a racist or would visit a racist site. I'll ask my brother Octavius what he thinks about that when he's over at my home this weekend for Memorial Day. I'll bet he'd get a laugh out of that. Trust me, with over four dozen siblings, I've got more black cousins, nieces, nephews than Barack H Obama does. I have two Asian sisters, and two really cute Asian nieces.

Of course, Hillary R Clinton and her husband Bill are from Arkansas. Of course, I'm not saying that they are racists even though I have no idea what color the inmates that worked at the Governor's mansion were during Bill's term.

Lmao, the question was whether Lynch had sought the death penalty for one minority. This is proof that she has.

I looked it up. She was the United States District Attorney for the Eastern District of New York but not when he was sentenced.

I've never been to Stormfront's website that I know of unless I clicked on some link.

That's kind of the point. People don't post racist garbage without knowing full well what they are doing and where they got it from. Trump got his image from a racist source. Then respoted it. He didn't stumble into it. This was deliberate. The rest of your rant is meaningless.

Since Lynch is so interested in prosecuting Civil Rights violations, when are we going to see a Fed. investigation into the actions of the anti-Trump protesters in New Mexico?? That was a clear violation of people's civil rights, so why aren't we seeing an investigation into that????

You just can't help yourself, can you? Comparing the actions in New Mexico, which I condemn, to the deaths of these innocent people killed by this horrible man is ludicrous!

I looked it up. She was the United States District Attorney for the Eastern District of New York but not when he was sentenced.

Lmao, Loretta Lynch was the one that sought the death penalty AGAIN in 2013 after the initial ruling (2007) from was thrown out in 2010. This is REALLY hard for you to follow isn't it? She was the DA for the district from 2010 to 2015.

Name one, other than this one.

I don't know of any others. Has she opposed it when the defendant was black?

This is your comment in post #54 in this thread, in response to my initial posting here:

Of course it has to do with race. Roof gets executed...Black Lives Matter gets an invite to The White House.

If your point wasn't related to BLM, then I apologize for presuming so based on your own words.

BLM isn't a person you can invite to anywhere.

I don't know of any others. Has she opposed it when the defendant was black?

She sure as hell didn't go for the death penalty for the Navy Yard shooter.

Nope, I claimed you posted an article by a known white supremacist (Robert M. Groom). That is a fact.

This:

Is completely made up by you. Show the post, or start ducking. Your choice.

You left out the rest of the facts because you're trying to keep from looking stupid.

Something odd is going on. apdst says he agrees Roof deserves the death penalty. That should mean he supports Lynch's decision. Don't know about the other 2 but I'd guess if Roof was a Muslim who mowed down a bunch of praying Christians, they'd be for the death penalty.

If Roof was a Muslim and had mowed down some christians, he wouldn't be getting the death penalty.

You left out the rest of the facts because you're trying to keep from looking stupid.

Apdst, your post was a complete fabrication, and now you can't admit it. You should be embarrassed at your performance in this thread so far. Either post where I said anything you are claiming, or admit you lied. Your choice.

That said, I'm glad you piped down about Loretta Lynch not seeking the death penalty for a minority. I'd be embarrassed if my own words were used against me.

What "political gain" is Barack Obama looking for at this point in his career? Something to advance his next run for the Oval Office?

And can you tell me what black murderers Obama pardoned in the 7 1/2 years he's been in office?

Obama is looking for anything that he thinks will keep him relevant on the world stage. That is all he cares about.

As for pardoning, no he hasn't as of now. Does not mean he won't, with his racial record. Remember one of his first actions upon taking office? Siding with and basically forgiving his black professor and blaming the white cops for doing their job. Real balanced.

BLM isn't a person you can invite to anywhere.

They do actually have leadership and at least here in Toronto they've been demanding meetings with the Premier of the Province and the Mayor of Toronto, so someone's looking for invites.

You just can't help yourself, can you? Comparing the actions in New Mexico, which I condemn, to the deaths of these innocent people killed by this horrible man is ludicrous!

You're wanting to compare the acts, I want to compare the fact that both should be considered civil rights violations.

That's kind of the point. People don't post racist garbage without knowing full well what they are doing and where they got it from. Trump got his image from a racist source. Then respoted it. He didn't stumble into it. This was deliberate. The rest of your rant is meaningless.

Right, so because he retweeted something from Stormfront, that is all the evidence that you need that he is a racist. No matter that he's had people high up in his corporations that were minorities. You know Hillary was endorsed by an active KKK Grand Dragon. That doesn't make her a racist. As I've said, you all are making the word racist meaningless.

Right, so because he retweeted something from Stormfront, that is all the evidence that you need that he is a racist.

How much Stormfront garbage do you post on the daily? Again, his actions were deliberate. He knew where he was getting it from. He did not care. He used it to feed the Stormfront myth that whites are being massacred by scary minorities. Do you need more evidence? Or... how is this going to work?

How much Stormfront garbage do you post on the daily? Again, his actions were deliberate. He knew where he was getting it from. He did not care. He used it to feed the Stormfront myth that whites are being massacred by scary minorities. Do you need more evidence? Or... how is this going to work?

I do not believe that Donald J Trump is a RACIST. And I plan to cast my vote for him in November canceling out a Georgia vote for Clinton.

Apdst:

View attachment 67201915

You're embarrassing yourself. Now that you have one case of Loretta Lynch seeking the death penalty for a minority, how far will you move your goalposts? :lol:

I do not believe that Donald J Trump is a RACIST. And I plan to cast my vote for him in November canceling out a Georgia vote for Clinton.

That's great, you're voting for a racist who deliberately posted racist propaganda to get the votes of people who have trouble with basic issues. You started a thread based on a lie; the lie: That Loretta Lynch - being part of the left - and - seeking the death penalty - somehow raised questions of secret agendas or impartiality. The fact is that you didn't know jack **** about Loretta Lynch's stance on the death penalty.

Hell, you are so completely uninformed that you thought you could refute my argument by saying that Eric Holder was AG when she sought the death penalty for that cop killer I brought up. The problem with your refutation is that Loretta Lynch was the DA who sought the death penalty for the cop killer while she was in NY.

Again, you came so completely disarmed to this conversation that you've been reduced to defending Donald Trump's clear as daylight racism by saying you're going to vote for him and not Clinton; as if I gave a **** about her in the first place. Hell, I didn't even vote for Obama and I had every reason to do so.

You've failed on every single point you've tried to argue.

Back
Top Bottom