• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof [W: 157]

Re: Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof

Apdst:

View attachment 67201915

You're embarrassing yourself. Now that you have one case of Loretta Lynch seeking the death penalty for a minority, how far will you move your goalposts? :lol:

Totally change subject. Like I said...lol

Totally change subject. Like I said...lol

Apdst, you were asked you provide evidence of my statements. You couldn't. You were provided with evidence that Loretta Lynch had sought the death penalty for a minority. You ignored it and moved the goalposts. Now, you're wasting more forum space than the foam that comes with a vanilla milkshake. Stop embarrassing yourself.

That's great, you're voting for a racist who deliberately posted racist propaganda to get the votes of people who have trouble with basic issues. You started a thread based on a lie; the lie: That Loretta Lynch - being part of the left - and - seeking the death penalty - somehow raised questions of secret agendas or impartiality. The fact is that you didn't know jack **** about Loretta Lynch's stance on the death penalty.

Hell, you are so completely uninformed that you thought you could refute my argument by saying that Eric Holder was AG when she sought the death penalty for that cop killer I brought up. The problem with your refutation is that Loretta Lynch was the DA who sought the death penalty for the cop killer while she was in NY.

Again, you came so completely disarmed to this conversation that you've been reduced to defending Donald Trump's clear as daylight racism by saying you're going to vote for him and not Clinton; as if I gave a **** about her in the first place. Hell, I didn't even vote for Obama and I had every reason to do so.

You've failed on every single point you've tried to argue.

I so enjoy reading your posts. They are always filled with such inaccurate information also known as bull****. I thought that the left was against the death penalty. Apparently they are mostly against it.

I so enjoy reading your posts. They are always filled with such inaccurate information also known as bull****.

Which part was false. :) Don't worry, I can wait.

I thought that the left was against the death penalty. Apparently they are mostly against it.

Congratulations, you've made some headway into understanding Deuce's post. Next up, Conservatives also vary in their opinions. More at 6.

How much Stormfront garbage do you post on the daily? Again, his actions were deliberate. He knew where he was getting it from. He did not care. He used it to feed the Stormfront myth that whites are being massacred by scary minorities. Do you need more evidence? Or... how is this going to work?

And you have this exact knowledge how? Have you gotten confirmation from your good buddy Trump, or perhaps your friends at Storm Front? Or are you just spewing talking points from others and decided that they must be right because you choose to believe them?

All that you have displayed is your bile and bigotry.

Apdst:

View attachment 67201915

You're embarrassing yourself. Now that you have one case of Loretta Lynch seeking the death penalty for a minority, how far will you move your goalposts? :lol:

Watch for the Washington two step as Lynch reverses herself. Again.

Apdst, you were asked you provide evidence of my statements. You couldn't. You were provided with evidence that Loretta Lynch had sought the death penalty for a minority. You ignored it and moved the goalposts. Now, you're wasting more forum space than the foam that comes with a vanilla milkshake. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Just for my information, did she succeed in getting that verdict, or was another one given?

The Left, in general, does not support the death penalty. The Democratic Party, however, does. Don't confuse Dems with lefties.

And you have this exact knowledge how?

10 years on this forum. I've seen the same nonsense repeated by literally dozens of racist posters. The oppressed white people myth is nothing new to any DP veterans. It shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Just for my information, did she succeed in getting that verdict, or was another one given?

Since you new forum members can't be bothered to read threads:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronell_Wilson

After Wilson's death sentence was vacated by the Second Circuit Court of Appeals, he was moved from the United States Penitentiary in Terre Haute, Indiana to the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in Brooklyn, New York.[8] While in the MDC, he fathered a child with prison guard Nancy Gonzalez during an illicit rendezvous in the "activity room" on July 15, 2012. On March 22, 2013 Gonzalez gave birth to a son they named Justus.[9] The Wilson's attorneys are pressing an argument stating that he is mentally disabled and therefore not eligible for the death penalty based on the 2002 U.S. Supreme Court ruling outlawing the execution of mentally disabled offenders.[10]

The prosecutor in the original case, Jack Smith, is now the Chief of the Public Integrity Section of the Department of Justice.[11]

On July 24, 2013, a Brooklyn federal jury sentenced Wilson to death for the 2003 murders, reinstating the previous death sentence that was thrown out in 2010.[12]

Which part was false. :) Don't worry, I can wait.

Congratulations, you've made some headway into understanding Deuce's post. Next up, Conservatives also vary in their opinions. More at 6.

Don't you love how, after you have kicked Southern Dad's ass in the thread, he suddenly starts changing subjects one after another. Then, like a little child, he says he is voting for Trump so he can cancel out a Clinton vote.

Since you new forum members can't be bothered to read threads:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronell_Wilson

So the answer is no, she did not deliver on her pursuit of the death penalty.

Aside from your attempt to insult, at least you admit that Lynch failed, or did not really pursue< the death penalty. She just claims that she did. Another typical liberal lie to attempt to make her look tough. And people like you bought it.

10 years on this forum. I've seen the same nonsense repeated by literally dozens of racist posters. The oppressed white people myth is nothing new to any DP veterans. It shouldn't be.

Ten years on this forum and you still haven't learned to think for yourself or research for yourself. Perhaps it is time for you to pursue and education elsewhere. You certainly have learned little here.

BTW, is everyone here who disagrees with you a racist? I think that I can see where the problem is with you.

Ten years on this forum and you still haven't learned to think for yourself or research for yourself. Perhaps it is time for you to pursue and education elsewhere. You certainly have learned little here.

We know, we know, the white oppressed male who has it so hard in this day and age and is murdered by minorities right and left. We'd all know about it if we visited the same sites as Stormfronters. :lol:

So the answer is no, she did not deliver on her pursuit of the death penalty.

Ummm, the guy is on death row as we speak. :lol:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/p...ta-e-lynch-regarding-sentencing-ronell-wilson

“Wilson’s death sentence marks the end of a ten-year odyssey in the relentless pursuit of justice,” stated United States Attorney Loretta E. Lynch. “This sentence follows the recommendation of a jury of Wilson’s peers that justice requires the imposition of the ultimate punishment for the vicious and senseless murder of two husbands, two fathers and two protectors of the City of New York. With this sentence, we can only hope that the families of New York City Police Detectives Andrews and Nemorin will take some comfort in its finality.”

You'd have to try REALLY hard to say she didn't deliver on her pursuit of the death penalty, when the guy is on death row as a result of her work.

We know, we know, the white oppressed male who has it so hard in this day and age and is murdered by minorities right and left. We'd all know about it if we visited the same sites as Stormfronters. :lol:

Since you claim to know the content of Stormfront and similar sites, you would appear to frequent them while claiming only hatred for those that do. A little self hate on display.

BTW, is everyone here who disagrees with you a racist? I think that I can see where the problem is with you.

Lame attempt at avoiding the statement and total fail at clarifying your status as a racist.

Don't you love how, after you have kicked Southern Dad's ass in the thread, he suddenly starts changing subjects one after another. Then, like a little child, he says he is voting for Trump so he can cancel out a Clinton vote.

Was the only purpose of this message to troll and flame bait me? I though you liberals had another place to do that.

Was the only purpose of this message to troll and flame bait me? I though you liberals had another place to do that.

It is an observation. In my opinion, you did get your ass kicked in that debate.

It is an observation. In my opinion, you did get your ass kicked in that debate.

Is this the playground? I thought that we were adults here and could carry on a conversation. Sorry, my mistake.

Is this the playground? I thought that we were adults here and could carry on a conversation. Sorry, my mistake.

You asked a question and I answered it. You lost a thread debate, get over it. No big deal.

You asked a question and I answered it. You lost a thread debate, get over it. No big deal.

I'm impressed. While you feel that I lost the debate, I still have that question, if indeed the Democrats, the left if you will are so diametrically opposed to the Death Penalty why would the Justice Department seek the ultimate penalty against Dylann Roof? The Justice Department works for the President, so can we assume he's on board with this?

I'm impressed. While you feel that I lost the debate, I still have that question, if indeed the Democrats, the left if you will are so diametrically opposed to the Death Penalty why would the Justice Department seek the ultimate penalty against Dylann Roof? The Justice Department works for the President, so can we assume he's on board with this?

I didn't win the debate, another poster did. Take it up with them.

I didn't win the debate, another poster did. Take it up with them.

Got it. You are unable to think for yourself and have to wait for someone else to tell you what to think. It was a simple question. I was sure that you could handle it.

Back
Top Bottom