• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof [W: 157]

Re: Lynch: Justice Dept. to seek death penalty against Dylann Roof

Got it. You are unable to think for yourself and have to wait for someone else to tell you what to think. It was a simple question. I was sure that you could handle it.

As soon as instructions arrive I will respond to your posting. :lamo

All this BS over a piece of **** like Dylann Roof. If he's sick, put him in a mental hospital. If he is just evil, put his ass to death.

As soon as instructions arrive I will respond to your posting. :lamo

All this BS over a piece of **** like Dylann Roof. If he's sick, put him in a mental hospital. If he is just evil, put his ass to death.

Okay, so let me makes sure that I have your position right... You are pro-death penalty?

Okay, so let me makes sure that I have your position right... You are pro-death penalty?

Not usually, but in a case like this, where there is no doubt who pulled the trigger, yes.

Not usually, but in a case like this, where there is no doubt who pulled the trigger, yes.

Especially if he's white, huh?

I'm impressed. While you feel that I lost the debate, I still have that question, if indeed the Democrats, the left if you will are so diametrically opposed to the Death Penalty why would the Justice Department seek the ultimate penalty against Dylann Roof? The Justice Department works for the President, so can we assume he's on board with this?

I know this may come as a shock, but the president can't come out and tell the Justice Dept. what they can and cannot do on most issues. If and when Congress passes a law banning the death penalty and it's signed by the president - or if SCOTUS declares it unconstitutional or otherwise illegal - the Justice Dept. will continue as they must according to policy and law.

That said, personally, I'm strongly against the death penalty. I used to be all for it until I started learning how often people are wrongly convicted by overzealous (or corrupt) cops and courts...and I believe that the execution of a thousand guilty men can never justify the execution of even just one innocent man. Besides, IMO it's a lot worse for them to be put into a Supermax for the rest of their lives, in solitary even, forgotten, having lost all hope. I can't find it now, but I remember seeing a letter by the Unabomber asking to be put to death because he couldn't stand life inside the Supermax where he's been sentenced to live out the rest of his days.

Especially if he's white, huh?

You do have a talent. Somehow you are able to reach up your rectum and pull out what others think. Again, I generally don't like the death penalty. In this case, however, Roof admitted to the murders. He killed innocent people in hopes of starting a race war. If anyone deserves the death penalty it's this guy.

Moderator's Warning:
If you can’t stick to the topic rather than others posting, leave this thread now. This is your only warning.

On "death row" but not executed as of yet. A prime candidate for an Obama pardon, except he is white.

Well, this must be embarrassing for you. You asked if she had delivered on the death penalty; she did. Now all you're left with are conspiracy theories hiding at every corner to oppress white males. :lol:

Well, this must be embarrassing for you. You asked if she had delivered on the death penalty; she did. Now all you're left with are conspiracy theories hiding at every corner to oppress white males. :lol:

Not at all. The death penalty is not a fact until it is enacted. Your liberal gods, governors and presidents, have overturned it many times in the past and will do so again in the future.

BTW, why do you think it is clever to "LOL" at a serious subject? Because you know you are wrong?

They didn't sentence the Boston Bomber to death. Makes you wonder if a different federal jury will do the same here, sentence him to life. Scratch that. They did sentence him to death.

A SC Jury would not hesitate to sentence this kid to death. They'd have this kid on death row by next year, and dead within 5.

The way collectivists like Obama see this country--which they resent--South Carolina is a racist state that very well might not convict a person for a crime like this. Therefore the federal government must rush in, like a white knight on his charger, to make sure justice is done. This sorry excuse for a president has politicized his Justice Department right from the start.

The earlier black Lackey General, Mr. Holder, made it official policy not to prosecute voting rights violations against black defendants. Two New Black Panther thugs were allowed to get away with intimidating people outside a polling place. A default judgment had already been entered against them after they failed to respond when summoned, and convicting them at that point would have been a slam dunk. And yet the new Obama administration chose to drop the prosecution.

Not at all. The death penalty is not a fact until it is enacted.

Lol, she cannot enact the death penalty as an attorney. She delivered on him being sentenced to one. That's the extent to which her career allows her to go. You're embarrassing yourself now.

BTW, why do you think it is clever to "LOL" at a serious subject? Because you know you are wrong?

I tend to laugh loudly at all of the e-pressed white males on the internet. They're silly children building non-existent boogimen.

Lol, she cannot enact the death penalty as an attorney. She delivered on him being sentenced to one. That's the extent to which her career allows her to go. You're embarrassing yourself now.

I tend to laugh loudly at all of the e-pressed white males on the internet. They're silly children building non-existent boogimen.

So on other words, you have nothing but your OPINION to base your continued attacks on. Figures.

So on other words, you have nothing but your OPINION to base your continued attacks on. Figures.

My opinion on what? ... that she sought/will seek the death penalty in such cases? That's all she could do in this case and Dylan Roof's. Again, you're embarrassing yourself by purposely being obtuse about what an attorney actually does. At least, I hope it's purposely obtuse. Do you know what an attorney does? :lol: Hell, do you know what this conversation is about? On a scale of one to 10, how confused are you about what Loretta Lynch does?

Isn't that odd, so are conservatives but you couldn't tell when everyone in here gets painted with the same brush because of something Bush, or Trump says.

You are complaining about stereotypes shortly after posting one. That is hypocrisy in action.

My opinion on what? ... that she sought/will seek the death penalty in such cases? That's all she could do in this case and Dylan Roof's. Again, you're embarrassing yourself by purposely being obtuse about what an attorney actually does. At least, I hope it's purposely obtuse. Do you know what an attorney does? :lol: Hell, do you know what this conversation is about? On a scale of one to 10, how confused are you about what Loretta Lynch does?

As usual with one of your liberal ilk, when you fail to provide truth about what you are talking about, attack.

Want to play the question game?

Do you have any idea what you are trying to support?
Do you have any idea how the legal system works?
Do you have any idea of how crooked Lynch (or any member of the Obama administration) is?
Do you know how often Lynch tries to bend the law to her needs?
Do you begin to realize how much of a sheep you are for following your current dirctions from this administration?

As usual with one of your liberal ilk, when you fail to provide truth about what you are talking about, attack.

I stated she sought the death penalty for him. She did. She got him sentenced to death. You argued that she hasn't "delivered" because the death penalty has not been carried out. On a level of 1 to 10, that's either ridiculous, or disingenuous about the role of prosecutors in criminal cases. The rest of your questions are silly rants trying to save face for not knowing what a lawyer does or the extent of their role in a case.

I gotta admit, your position is better than Southern Dad not knowing Loretta Lynch's position on the death penalty but only because it is brimming with absurdity. I love it when posters out themselves.

:lol:

Not at all. The death penalty is not a fact until it is enacted. Your liberal gods, governors and presidents, have overturned it many times in the past and will do so again in the future.

Wut the hell?

As the attorney in charge of the case she reserved the right to ask for the death penalty. In that case, she did ask for it. And in that case, he was given the death penalty. As the attorney in charge, she is not supposed to be the one to schedule the execution and also pull the switch.

If it's turned over, reinstated, turned over, and reinstated every single year until the day the bastard dies, the fact remains this - Loretta Lynch sought the death penalty, got the death penalty, and he was and remains today a black man. Fact.

Fun fact: liberals are actually a series of individuals with some variation in what they actually believe!

Well, we have ~ 743 in California that denied the right of life to American citizens. She can bring federal charges on all of them. Our death row is more populated than the state assembly.

I stated she sought the death penalty for him. She did. She got him sentenced to death. You argued that she hasn't "delivered" because the death penalty has not been carried out. On a level of 1 to 10, that's either ridiculous, or disingenuous about the role of prosecutors in criminal cases. The rest of your questions are silly rants trying to save face for not knowing what a lawyer does or the extent of their role in a case.

I gotta admit, your position is better than Southern Dad not knowing Loretta Lynch's position on the death penalty but only because it is brimming with absurdity. I love it when posters out themselves.

:lol:

So you are saying that "the rest of my questions" are silly. Why, because you cannot refute them?

Remember, a death sentence does not equate to carrying it out. Just sounds like she was trying to be a hardass who knew it would never be carried out.

I love when posters, such as you , expose your bias in such an extreme way.

Wut the hell?

As the attorney in charge of the case she reserved the right to ask for the death penalty. In that case, she did ask for it. And in that case, he was given the death penalty. As the attorney in charge, she is not supposed to be the one to schedule the execution and also pull the switch.

If it's turned over, reinstated, turned over, and reinstated every single year until the day the bastard dies, the fact remains this - Loretta Lynch sought the death penalty, got the death penalty, and he was and remains today a black man. Fact.

The "fact" also remains that she and her liberal masters are opposed to the death penalty and will probably act to delay/over turn it at every opportunity. In all likelihood she will recommend a suspension of the sentence and probably a pardon, if inconvenient to further political aspirations.

So you are saying that "the rest of my questions" are silly.

They are, you don't seem to know what an attorney knows or how they deliver on the death penalty. Lol. When you start off not knowing why your post is silly, you're embarrassing yourself.

They are, you don't seem to know what an attorney knows or how they deliver on the death penalty. Lol. When you start off not knowing why your post is silly, you're embarrassing yourself.

Well, you should certainly know.

Well, you should certainly know.

Yep, it's not their role to execute somebody.

Yep, it's not their role to execute somebody.

Then they should not claim to gain the death penalty. Which they won't enforce anyway.

You truly don't see the hypocrisy in this?

Back
Top Bottom