• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

king obama decides illeagals can stay put

Zzzzzzt. Nope. Not what it's about. I can't make you read more than one post, and then understand the full conversation even if you do, but then again, I'm not obligated to. If you'd like to comment in something other than ignorance, that's up to you.

I just love how 'patriots' throw the 'D' word around while they sit comfortably at home...

I just love how 'patriots' throw the 'D' word around while they sit comfortably at home...

:roll: That you're not even aware of how silly you're making yourself look is what's funniest about this. I'm not going to waste any more time on it, though.

But he has no power to do so! Also if this was a republican deciding to not inforced gun laws you would want him impeached so stop being hypocritical.

as is usual, the facts are against your assertions:
A presidential policy directive that implements or interprets a federal statute, a constitutional provision, or a treaty.

The president's power to issue executive orders comes from Congress and the U.S. Constitution. Executive orders differ from presidential proclamations, which are used largely for ceremonial and honorary purposes, such as declaring National Newspaper Carrier Appreciation Day.

Executive orders do not require congressional approval. ...
Executive Order legal definition of Executive Order. Executive Order synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.

All the senate has to do is allow one of those repeals on the senate floor for a vote.

So it can be voted down by the Senate, and then the House will just do it again. Sounds exactly like a wonderful use of time and money.

Then you should be aware of what power the Constitution gives the president, and what it does NOT give the president. But based on your posts, it seems you do know or understand that.

Until such basic knowledge is obtained, voting might not be in the best interests of our nation.

good
i have been hoping someone will volunteer to explain exactly why Obama's actions taken under the referenced Executive Order should be found other than legal
i look forward to your learned explanation

It seems our dictator, I mean president has decided the dream act is law. "Congress? We don't need no stinking congress".

"About 400,000 "Dreamers" have been allowed to stay in the United States in the year since the Obama administration began accepting applications for young illegal immigrants to defer deportation proceedings and receive work permits, according to data compiled by the Brookings Institution and released on the anniversary of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program.
The numbers show that out of more than a half-million applicants for deferred action, more than three-quarters were accepted and just 1 percent denied. The applications were concentrated in states that already have large immigrant communities, such as California, Texas, New York, Illinois, and Florida. On the East Coast, the applications were from a more diverse set of countries while in the West, Midwest, and South the vast majority of applicants were from Mexico." "I believe that this president will be tempted, if nothing happens in Congress, to issue an executive order as he did for the Dream Act kids a year ago, where he basically legalizes 11 million people by the sign of a pen," Rubio said during an interview with radio station WFLA earlier this week.

In First Year of New Program, Deportation Is Deferred for 400,000 Young Immigrants - NationalJournal.com

Maybe people would take you seriously if the word "illegal" was spelled right in the title. Just sayin'...

Whatever keeps you happy.

It has nothing to do with happiness. It has to do with ensuring the country remains free for those down the line. That it keeps to the basic ideas that the PEOPLE are the ones in charge, that government is constrained.

Out of curiosity, do you ever post anything but one liners?

:roll: That you're not even aware of how silly you're making yourself look is what's funniest about this. I'm not going to waste any more time on it, though.

I enjoy watching so-called patriots accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them as wanting a despot. Cons have thrown the king crap, the Despot stink and the Tyrant silliness around to the point of absurdity. but do play on....

If Obama is such a dictator then why stay in the United States?

I enjoy watching so-called patriots accuse anyone who doesn't agree with them as wanting a despot. Cons have thrown the king crap, the Despot stink and the Tyrant silliness around to the point of absurdity. but do play on....

Screen Shot 2013-08-18 at 4.08.39 PM.jpg

Typical Arbo.... gotta love it!

Were any of the BushII clowns performing at a State fair?

Were any of the BushII clowns part of a rodeo?

Only clowns I see crying over this clown incident are Cons.... and boy howdy are they ever crying!!!!:lol:

Now for the record, Obama didn't demand the asshat clown be punished,

no lynch mob formed outside the Fair Board Offices,

The event and punishment was over before the nation heard of it,

The Fair Board of Missouri decided this all on their little oneses.

And that's MISSOURI not California. :2wave:

Were any of the BushII clowns performing at a State fair?

Were any of the BushII clowns part of a rodeo?

Just as expected. Thanks for proving the image 100% spot on.

It has nothing to do with happiness. It has to do with ensuring the country remains free for those down the line. That it keeps to the basic ideas that the PEOPLE are the ones in charge, that government is constrained.

Out of curiosity, do you ever post anything but one liners?

I make an effort to keep the comments that I post short and to the point.

"Escrew surplusage." ~ Mark Twain

If Obama is such a dictator then why stay in the United States?

:shrug: Never said he was, though he's certainly overstepping his authority. Notquiteright just lives up to his own screen name far too often.

Just as expected. Thanks for proving the image 100% spot on.

you are a special snowflake and I salute you for it! :2wave:

Now please answer the question... were any of the BushII clowns in a State fair or Rodeo?

Did anyone here know anything about this until after the clown was banned?

Who are the ones crying over this????

Seems only the Cons have their panties in a wad over this....

that asshat clown was free to do his 'act' on any street corner and who would have known/complained?

He does it in the arena of a State Fair and he is no longer exercising his freedom of speech but his stupidity.

Seems Cons have trouble with that distinction....

:shrug: Never said he was, though he's certainly overstepping his authority. Notquiteright just lives up to his own screen name far too often.

Obama is George W. Bush 2.0

You guys act like Obama is so different than Bush.

Obama is George W. Bush 2.0

You guys act like Obama is so different than Bush.

If you can find where I ever said otherwise, you might have something to go on. Rather, you'll find me having said exactly that.

Wow, 0 to screeching assumption in 1.7 seconds.

Now please answer the question... were any of the BushII clowns in a State fair or Rodeo?

Did anyone here know anything about this until after the clown was banned?

Who are the ones crying over this????

Just as expected. Thanks for proving the image 100% spot on, again.

Y
ou understand what the title of the site means, right?

I understand that you have a problem, but I'm not going to be able to help you deal with it. I just don't have the time.

Have as nice a day as is possible for a person with your condition.

Back
Top Bottom