• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Killing Homosexuals Is Not ISIS Law, It Is Muslim Law

It's their book. Their book tells them all sorts of crazy things just like the Qu'ran does with Muslims.

Does Israel execute homosexuals? No.

Do American or European Jews call for homosexuals to be executed? Not that I've ever heard.

If you want more detail, ask a rabbi, I don't know.

Does Israel execute homosexuals? No.

Do American or European Jews call for homosexuals to be executed? Not that I've ever heard.

If you want more detail, ask a rabbi, I don't know.

You know what? You're right. Jews don't go around doing all the insane things in their books.

Astonishing.

I suppose you'd like me to conclude the Qu'ran is better at its job.

Libtards just can't seem to understand this. Disapproving of the disgusting behavior of sodomites does not equate to hatred of persons.

Dude, GTFO. This is about Muslim Hate for Homosexuality, on a religious tenet level that far too many today still follow. Not Liberals nor your silly angry at homosexuality. I'm gay (les but still), I find your choice of words pitiable.

You know what? You're right. Jews don't go around doing all the insane things in their books.

Astonishing.

I suppose you'd like me to conclude the Qu'ran is better at its job.

Well, a distressingly large number of Muslims DO go around doing, as you put it, "all those insane things in their books". Or supporting others doing it, or expressing agreement with what they do.

Well, a distressingly large number of Muslims DO go around doing, as you put it, "all those insane things in their books". Or supporting others doing it, or expressing agreement with what they do.

How bizarre. Jews don't do the crazy stuff in their books, and let's be fair, there are an awful lot of Christians who only think about Jesus Christ for an hour or two on Sundays. (unless there's yardwork to catch up on)

But oh so many Muslims want to burn the gays and slaughter the infidels.

Obviously their book is better.

Dude, GTFO. This is about Muslim Hate for Homosexuality, on a religious tenet level that far too many today still follow. Not Liberals nor your silly angry at homosexuality. I'm gay (les but still), I find your choice of words pitiable.

Frankly I don't care if what I have to say offends you. Grow up and learn to accept that there opinions that differ from yours.

Scary, SCARY the hate these people have.

I wonder if the Bible says anything about killing homosexuals?

If so, "Scary, SCARY the hate these people have."

Frankly I don't care if what I have to say offends you. Grow up and learn to accept that there opinions that differ from yours.

I get that there are, but you took the OP and tried to steer it into your crusade, your own hate regime. You're as free to try that as I am to call you on it.

I wonder if the Bible says anything about killing homosexuals?

If so, "Scary, SCARY the hate these people have."

Oh, look someone with no real understanding of the Bible trying to play "Hypocrisy!" games. Everyone please, point and laugh at BitterPill.

I figured someone would bring that up.

That is OT law as it was given to the tribes of Israel and Judea in ancient times. In the New Testament, particularly the book of Acts, Christians are relieved from adherence to most of the OT Law.

Is it common practice in majority-Christian nations, to execute gays? Um, no. That African hell-hole Uganda aside, no... and Uganda has been fracked up for quite some time.

In majority-Muslim nations? A good many of them yes.

obviously the christian world of only a few hundred years ago disagreed with you. Spain executed at least 2000 homosexuals, and countless natives in mexico and peru

mideast islam now in this regard is just christianity a few hundred years ago. There are similar conditions which could explain that, illiteracy among them

Oh, look someone with no real understanding of the Bible trying to play "Hypocrisy!" games. Everyone please, point and laugh at BitterPill.

As Goshin and I already determined, the Bible is definitely not comparable to the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran is far better at its job.

I'm not sure that's necessary.

It seems there may be confusion between what is called Muslim law, that is, law that can be enforced in a Muslim country, and the tenets of the Islamic religion. Does a believer in Islam have to literally kill homosexuals in order to be considered a true practioner of the religion? Is it a requirement of Islam? The other question is whether or not Islam requires having authority over Muslims through government power in order to fulfill true Islam.

As Goshin and I already determined, the Bible is definitely not comparable to the Qu'ran. The Qu'ran is far better at its job.

That's interesting. I find it easy to compare the two.

Libtards just can't seem to understand this. Disapproving of the disgusting behavior of sodomites does not equate to hatred of persons.

That is almost a textbook definition of hatred.

That is almost a textbook definition of hatred.

I'm not sure why you expect your own misunderstanding of the English language to be of interest to anyone besides yourself.

Then you understood that those were the words of the prophet Muhammad, the last and most revered messenger of God in the Islamic religion and the Christian equivalent of Jesus Christ.

He is not the Muslim equivalent of Jesus Christ. Christians worship Jesus as a God. Muhammad is not worshipped.

I figured someone would bring that up.

That is OT law as it was given to the tribes of Israel and Judea in ancient times. In the New Testament, particularly the book of Acts, Christians are relieved from adherence to most of the OT Law.

Is it common practice in majority-Christian nations, to execute gays? Um, no. That African hell-hole Uganda aside, no... and Uganda has been fracked up for quite some time.

In majority-Muslim nations? A good many of them yes.

The NT also condemns homosexuality and says it's worthy of death. Romans I: 1:27 - 1:32

Also there are Christian nations in Africa that punish homosexuality. Have you heard about the Ugandan pastor who said, "homosexuals eat da poo poo." He supports death for homosexuals. They still execute women for suspicion of witchcraft in parts of Africa as well.

that is scary and wrong just dont loose sight of the fact that its not Muslim law to all Muslims

dangerous hate is not limited to Islamic zealots

The majority of Muslims do not follow the teachings of Hanafi, though, do they.

As has been pointed out by many others, the bible on multiple occaisions both old and new testament calls for the killing of homosexuals. The only difference between a radical muslim and a christian is that the radical muslim actually does the horrible things his holy book tells him to. The christian will just pretend it's a metaphor or "part of the old covenant" when in reality it's because our culture doesn't tolerate such religious extremism.

obviously the christian world of only a few hundred years ago disagreed with you. Spain executed at least 2000 homosexuals, and countless natives in mexico and peru

mideast islam now in this regard is just christianity a few hundred years ago. There are similar conditions which could explain that, illiteracy among them

That is because at that time Christianity went thru the Protestant Reformation, which many of the reforms were things described by Goshen.

The bible says you can stone homosexuals to death.

Another foolish comment. The old testament AND you don't see churches or christian countries killing homosexuals.. as a general rule. But do blather about the old Testemant. Please.

Another foolish comment. The old testament AND you don't see churches or christian countries killing homosexuals.. as a general rule. But do blather about the old Testemant. Please.

In the third world you do see Christians killing homosexuals. In the west Muslims tend to mind their own business and don't kill homosexuals. Both of your holy books advocate such violence, it's the culture that decides whether or not we'll tolerate religious extremism. Thank god we don't let Christians kill sinners anymore.

Back
Top Bottom