• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Joe Biden is gonna be known for killed most americans in COVID-19

I agree that Biden is imperfect. kind of like agreeing that water is wet. Very flawed? Again, obvious.

I wonder how long it will take to bet back to a 3.5% unemployment rate.
And Trump's a deplorable, stupid, proudly ignorant, lazy, adulterous, immoral, lying asshole, and yet the MAGAs worship him. Why is that?

And Trump's a deplorable, stupid, proudly ignorant, lazy, adulterous, immoral, lying asshole, and yet the MAGAs worship him. Why is that?

Hillary? Hillary Clinton? Is that you?

Hillary? Hillary Clinton? Is that you?
No, that's the guy for whom the "religious" leaders (aka cons fleecing their herd) had a laying of hands ceremony on the Oval Office, as if Trump is some kind of prophet.

Good of you to ignore Italy, the UK, Spain, Belgium and the others I mentioned. Perhaps you might get yourself a map so you know what countries actually comprise Europe.
44 countries in Europe. Shall we examine them, one by one? I'll start with this...
Your turn...

44 countries in Europe. Shall we examine them, one by one? I'll start with this...
Your turn...
Your country is the worst place on the planet right now as far as Covid goes so forgive me if I dont take you seriously.

No, that's the guy for whom the "religious" leaders (aka cons fleecing their herd) had a laying of hands ceremony on the Oval Office, as if Trump is some kind of prophet.

You really have absolutely no idea about much of anything, do you.

Your country is the worst place on the planet right now as far as Covid goes so forgive me if I dont take you seriously.
Unless he's running part of that response, how the country is doing has no bearing, 0%, none, nada, on that person's credibility.

Sad how the kids these days don't have good critical thinking skills.

Unless he's running part of that response, how the country is doing has no bearing, 0%, none, nada, on that person's credibility.

Sad how the kids these days don't have good critical thinking skills.
He and I have a running conversation on this topic that goes back to early summer when he was boasting about how well his country was doing in comparison to ours. So maybe you ought to mind your own business and focus on your own critical thinking skills.

He and I have a running conversation on this topic that goes back to early summer when he was boasting about how well his country was doing in comparison to ours. So maybe you ought to mind your own business and focus on your own critical thinking skills.
You're posting on a public debate forum. It's not my fault you made a dumb argument.

He has his hatred and thats about it.
What did I get wrong?

Maybe you can tell us some more that because we're about average compared to several dozen different countries with vastly different levels of per capita income, public health services, infrastructure, land mass, population density, and more that it validates that Trump did great!!! That's a good argument.

You're posting on a public debate forum. It's not my fault you made a dumb argument.
I didnt make a dumb argument. I was talking to someone else on a subject he and I have been discussing for months. Its only dumb to you because you dont know wtf you are talking about.

What did I get wrong?

Maybe you can tell us some more that because we're about average compared to several dozen different countries with vastly different levels of per capita income, public health services, infrastructure, land mass, population density, and more that it validates that Trump did great!!! That's a good argument.
I never said trump did great so you can stop lying. I said we are essentially in the exact same boat as Europe and that is factually accurate. Its not my fault you refuse to see anything beyond your hatred.

I didnt make a dumb argument. I was talking to someone else on a subject he and I have been discussing for months. Its only dumb to you because you dont know wtf you are talking about.
You said, quoting you: "Your country is the worst place on the planet right now as far as Covid goes so forgive me if I dont take you seriously." That's a bad argument.

You meant something else, I guess, that his arguments over months have proved incorrect or something, but if that's what you meant, you could have said that. I can only react on a public debate forum to the words on the screen, not some point you have in your mind but when transferred to the page say something entirely different.

I never said trump did great so you can stop lying. I said we are essentially in the exact same boat as Europe and that is factually accurate. Its not my fault you refuse to see anything beyond your hatred.
Well, your argument has changed. Originally it was that only European country that has done significantly better than the U.S. is Germany, but that is easily proved false. Then you decided to average in countries with far less resources, infrastructure, health services, expertise, in with some others to argue that on average compared to the average country in a vast area with vastly different demographics we did about average, to counter criticisms of Trump. None of it makes any sense as an argument.

You said, quoting you: "Your country is the worst place on the planet right now as far as Covid goes so forgive me if I dont take you seriously." That's a bad argument.
Its a factual argument actually. Its not my fault you dont know whats going on.

You meant something else, I guess, that his arguments over months have proved incorrect or something, but if that's what you meant, you could have said that. I can only react on a public debate forum to the words on the screen, not some point you have in your mind but when transferred to the page say something entirely different.
Again, I dont care what you think. I wasnt talking to you and you dont know wtf you are talking about.

Well, your argument has changed. Originally it was that only European country that has done significantly better than the U.S. is Germany, but that is easily proved false. Then you decided to average in countries with far less resources, infrastructure, health services, expertise, in with some others to argue that on average compared to the average country in a vast area with vastly different demographics we did about average, to counter criticisms of Trump. None of it makes any sense as an argument.
Lets see if we can cut through the heat and get to some light. When I speak of Europe, I am referring to the major western european powers of the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany. Why? Because they are the major players in Europe and when combined, have a population total roughly equal to our own, 330,000,000. The US currently has 406,000 covid deaths. The UK has 93,000, Germany has 50,000, Italy has 84,000, Spain has 54,000 and France has 72,000. Add those together and you get 353,000. Is that a good number? No. Is it better than 406,000? Yes. But it is entirely due to the fact that the largest country, Germany, had so much success during the first wave. They didnt hit 10,000 deaths until October 22. They just hit 50,000 3 months later. In fact, their death rate is now higher than ours. Different EU countries have had different levels of success for different reason much like different states in the US have had better reults than others. That isnt the point. The point is to view the entire picture. When you do that, you see that Europe and the US are largely in the same spot

Lets see if we can cut through the heat and get to some light. When I speak of Europe, I am referring to the major western european powers of the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Germany. Why? Because they are the major players in Europe and when combined, have a population total roughly equal to our own, 330,000,000. The US currently has 406,000 covid deaths. The UK has 93,000, Germany has 50,000, Italy has 84,000, Spain has 54,000 and France has 72,000. Add those together and you get 353,000. Is that a good number? No. Is it better than 406,000? Yes. But it is entirely due to the fact that the largest country, Germany, had so much success during the first wave. They didnt hit 10,000 deaths until October 22. They just hit 50,000 3 months later. In fact, their death rate is now higher than ours. Different EU countries have had different levels of success for different reason much like different states in the US have had better reults than others. That isnt the point. The point is to view the entire picture. When you do that, you see that Europe and the US are largely in the same spot
I'm not sure what we're supposed to learn from any of that. Just as a baseline, 50,000 fewer deaths is significant, if you're going to talk about the region as a whole. But you want to somehow exclude Germany's good results, but then include Italy which is far older as a population than the U.S. and far more population dense, so we'd expect them to do worse, and they have.

And really none of that is any indication of how well or poorly we did as a country in response. Based on a lot of factors, of course we should have done BETTER than "Europe." Unless our world renowned healthcare system isn't worth much in treating a pandemic, or getting supplies, or our CDC doesn't help us with a coordinated and effective response. We're younger than "Europe" and more spread out as a whole. So based on your comparison, as it is, that we still lost 50,000 more than "Europe" isn't anything but a condemnation of our collective response. And of course it cannot help that it was leaderless at the national level. All Trump added to it was to politicize it and to lead by example, which example was to ignore all the guidelines of his own CDC and gather in super spreader events, presumably as a way to achieve herd immunity by infecting as many as possible as quickly as possible. That's what his ACTIONS showed us to do.

Another 4000 dead today on Biden's watch.Biden the butcher.

Another 4000 dead Americans yesterday on Biden's watch.We have not seen anything like this since Nazi Germany in the 1940's.It's treasonous.Time to consider impeaching Biden.

Another 4000 dead Americans yesterday on Biden's watch.We have not seen anything like this since Nazi Germany in the 1940's.It's treasonous.Time to consider impeaching Biden.

17, 374 American died of Coronavirus on January 20 due to mismanagement of the Coronavirus response.

Probably about the same number on January 21 and that total is rising all the time.

OBVIOUSLY, long PAST the time when an impeachment is imperative! Someone has to save the nation before it's too late! When will a reasonable person step in to stop Biden?

This would never have happened if Nancy Pelosi was still alive and acting as the Speaker!

America is not a Democracy.

Do you vote in elections to determine leadership of this country?

Congrats. You live in a democracy. A representative democracy.

Back
Top Bottom