• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JFK: Destiny Betrayed

In David Lifton's book, he actually goes so far as to say that Kennedy's body was switched for a lookalike body between Dallas and Bethesda, as a means to
address the difference in bullet wound locations reported by the doctors in Dallas and Bethesda.

This is just lunatic talk. Our government is not competent enough to keep something like this a secret or the Kennedy assassination in general a secret for this many years.

Anyone who has ever worked for the U.S. government knows this.

If people want to learn about a real conspiracy to kill a U.S. President, read about Lincoln's assassination.

In David Lifton's book, he actually goes so far as to say that Kennedy's body was switched for a lookalike body between Dallas and Bethesda, as a means to
address the difference in bullet wound locations reported by the doctors in Dallas and Bethesda.

Well, hell... I guess that explains what happened to Vaughan Meader then.

Your comparison was bad.. We know the Japanese attacked PH... Everything about the JFK assassination is conspiracy theories...

No, you're still missing the point. I'll give up for now.

Now you are moving onto a conspiracy with Rfk and Monroe?

Are you unaware of a lot of evidence raising questions about all the cases I mentioned?

Again the conspiracy were wrong about Oswalds rifle.. And the magic bullet... 2 biggies in the Oswald wasn't the lone shooter theory..

Yes, but they weren't wrong for the reason you gave at first.

I made a comment about your argument in a post, I didn't debate the theories.

Your comments are suggesting you only understand 'proven', rather than possible explanations. The magic bullet is correct because of evidence, not because of a lack of evidence the other way.

No, you're still missing the point. I'll give up for now.

Are you unaware of a lot of evidence raising questions about all the cases I mentioned?

Yes, but they weren't wrong for the reason you gave at first.

I made a comment about your argument in a post, I didn't debate the theories.

Your comments are suggesting you only understand 'proven', rather than possible explanations. The magic bullet is correct because of evidence, not because of a lack of evidence the other way.
I deal with proven... Not possible theories... The 3 biggest theories to try and prove Oswald wasn't the lone shooter were the gun, the magic bullet and the grassy knoll.. None were proven...

I need proof... After 60 years I need proof, not possibilities..

It maybe hard to believe but 1 man with a gun can kill a leader of a country... But it happens, and has happened many times throughout history..

I deal with proven... Not possible theories... The 3 biggest theories to try and prove Oswald wasn't the lone shooter were the gun, the magic bullet and the grassy knoll.. None were proven...

Then we agree you only look at what's proven, and don't understand the importance of what's possible. You basically confirmed what I said. I will repeat my comment that multiple theories don't prove what is correct. Arguments based on what's plausible and evidence do.
It maybe hard to believe but 1 man with a gun can kill a leader of a country... But it happens, and has happened many times throughout history..

Of course. Also of course, theories of what happens aren't only about the shooting; if Oswald acted alone, they're also about whether anyone else had a role in his acting alone. There are many scenarios, one of which is 'no, no one else was involved'.

Then we agree you only look at what's proven, and don't understand the importance of what's possible. You basically confirmed what I said. I will repeat my comment that multiple theories don't prove what is correct. Arguments based on what's plausible and evidence do.

Of course. Also of course, theories of what happens aren't only about the shooting; if Oswald acted alone, they're also about whether anyone else had a role in his acting alone. There are many scenarios, one of which is 'no, no one else was involved'.
We're talking in circles now...

There's a possibility the sun won't rise tomorrow morning...

60 years.. I need proof there were others involved in the JFK assassination.. There is nothing..

It was a good discussion... Have a good day..

I read John Densmore's book a long time ago, the Doors drummer. It was a good book, all of those guys in the Doors were brighter than your typical rock musicians.

The Doors was a decent movie, although I think it could have been better. There was just too much glamorizing of Morrison's self-destructive drug use. It would have been more interesting if the movie had actually focused on the relationships within the band and why they broke up.
I saw Robbie Kreiger play live a few years ago. He's pretty amazing.

Years ago when I lived and worked in the DC Beltway area I used to listen to G. Golden Liddy's radio program on WJFK from NoVA.

According to Liddy, JFK was killed by the CIA and Howard Hunt was involved.

Years ago when I lived and worked in the DC Beltway area I used to listen to G. Golden Liddy's radio program on WJFK from NoVA.

According to Liddy, JFK was killed by the CIA and Howard Hunt was involved.

Well, golly.....that must settle it, then.

Well, golly.....that must settle it, then.

No, it doesn't settle it, but Liddy knows much more than you.

Of that I'm certain. Also, google Howard Hunts deathbed confession.

No, it doesn't settle it, but Liddy knows much more than you.

Of that I'm certain. Also, google Howard Hunts deathbed confession.

He knows how to commit felonies better than me. He knows how to be a corrupt government official better than me.

You got that right.

However, this crooked idiot does NOT know more than me about the JFK assassination.

He knows how to commit felonies better than me. He knows how to be a corrupt government official better than me.

You got that right.

However, this crooked idiot does NOT know more than me about the JFK assassination.

LOL. I'm sure he does.

There's a possibility the sun won't rise tomorrow morning...

If you think that, there's not much to talk about. You're just proving my point about your not being able to talk about what's possible yet again. Why do you keep doing that?

It was a good discussion... Have a good day..

It wasn't yet, I'd say. I think you have some fine points to make though.

In late March of 1975 there were a couple of Kennedy assassination researchers based in Oxnard, CA who received a letter from a man claiming to have been employed to mow the lawns at both the boarding house Oswald stayed at AND the apartment complex in Oak Cliff where Jack Ruby's sister lived in the months leading up to - but not including - the assassination. Realizing that they now had, at last, a tangible link between Ruby and Oswald, and so they wasted no time piling into their Rambler for the drive to Waco, where the individual in question was then living with his widowed stepmother in a trailer park on the outskirts of the city. After driving part of the day and most of the night, the driver of the Rambler fell asleep at the wheel and swerved into the oncoming traffic on the I-10, just west of Deming, NM, where they collided head-on with a bobtail Kenworth Cabover K-100 en route to Lordsburg. They were both subsequently declared dead at the scene by the Deputy responding from the Luna County Sherriff's Dept., thereby earning an obscure entry on a long and growing list of people connected to the Kennedy assassination who suffered mysterious and violent deaths.

Upon meeting their Maker, they implored Him to tell them once and for all, exactly who was behind the assassination of President Kennedy. God sighed knowingly, and said, "Okay, I'll tell you this once, and this is the final word on the matter and we will speak no more on it... Oswald killed President Kennedy, and he acted alone." The two looked at each other in amazement and said to one another simultaneously, "Wow! This goes a lot deeper than we even thought!"

Last edited:
Stone is a great director... but that doesn't make him a good historian. He does far better with fiction than when he tries to manufacture artificial history.

THIS guy (on the left) had some serious problems with Stone...gee, wonder why...

Grant Surfboard Ray Manzarek S Richardson.jpg

Yes, I knew him.

No idea who that is or what the problem was from your post.

Does he look a little more familiar now?
BTW that's Rita Woodworth, female vocalist and wife of "the other guy" on the right next
to the surfboard.
This guy is a keyboard player, in some Sixties band you might have heard of.
Oliver Stone did a little movie about the band and exercised way WAY more
poetic license than most who knew them were willing to accept.

Rita Woodworth Ray Manzarek.jpg

Back
Top Bottom