• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JFK: Destiny Betrayed

'But we know the Japanese attacked PH... There's proof..

60 years later where is the proof the CIA, FBI, KGB, Etc.. Assassinated JFK? Not a peep from those supposedly involved...

This country don't keep secrets that well..

The magic bullet has been proven it could have been just 1 bullet... No evidence at all that there was another shooter in the grassy knoll.. I heard for decades Oswald couldn't have fired 3 shots from that type of rifle in that short of time... That's been proven 100% wrong
. People have used that type of rifle to accurately shoot 3 shots in less time...

Give me something... Some kind of proof he wasn't alone...
Have you seen the movie taken by one of the bystanders that shows JFK's head being thrown back by the impact of a bullet that hit him in the head? Oswald was shooting from behind JFK. That bullet or those bullets, had they entered, his head would have caused it to go forward. Since it went backward, the law of physics dictates that at least one bullet came from the front. So, how is that explained except to know there was at least one bullet that entered his head that could not have been shot by Oswald.

I am pretty convinced that the "investigation" by the Warren Commission didn't reveal all the facts and that we'll probably never know all the facts. But, to me, there are a few items that shout "that's not what all the facts reveal" when it comes to the official explanation.

a "four-part 'deep dive' into the infamous Kennedy assassination." The original version, titled JFK Revisited: Through The Looking Glass (watch that trailer) premiered at the Cannes Film Festival this year and is still set to be released later (likely in 2022) in the US. Maybe it will be re-cut, too?
Fresh evidence reveals the truth behind the lies and misinformation like no other JFK documentary has done before.

---------

By Richard Roeper
March 07, 2022 05:07 PM

----------

What If Robert F. Kennedy Had Lived? | America's Lost President | Timeline​

end quote

More and more info and documents will over time come to light. This happed 58+yrs Ago... Therefore: Some of the people involved who were in their 20's and 30's during that time are in their 80's, 90's... many of the older one who weilded power are long dead, but some of their offsprings are still living.

I believe the long list of documents and evidence were to have been released after 50 years. The government changed that with an extension, surprise. I'm not sure what the final date is now, but little bits trickle out now and then.

Have you seen the movie taken by one of the bystanders that shows JFK's head being thrown back by the impact of a bullet that hit him in the head? Oswald was shooting from behind JFK. That bullet or those bullets, had they entered, his head would have caused it to go forward. Since it went backward, the law of physics dictates that at least one bullet came from the front. So, how is that explained except to know there was at least one bullet that entered his head that could not have been shot by Oswald.

I am pretty convinced that the "investigation" by the Warren Commission didn't reveal all the facts and that we'll probably never know all the facts. But, to me, there are a few items that shout "that's not what all the facts reveal" when it comes to the official explanation.
That point has been brought up hundreds, maybe thousands of times along with a few others related to the ballistics of the shooting. The government keeps finding new answers that defy science.

The head is a pretty small part of the human body. No matter what you do to it, it's not going to have a whole lot of effect on the rest of the body, is it?

The way I figure it, the rest of JFK's body - especially the center of his body mass in the torso - was constricted by the pretty substantial back brace he was wearing at the time.

Why is it so hard to accept that Oswald was the lone shooter? Why do we have to continually have to make JFK's assassination into some murder-mystery conspiracy carnival? I guess there's an easy answer to that... there's money to made by pushing conspiracy theories - not so much in the truth.

The true tragedy is that JFK's real legacy is lost under all of this trash. Hardly anybody born in the years since knows much about his Presidency. It's all about his death and gossip about his sex life.
It is hard to accept because of the skill required to make those specific shots and the rifle he used. At this point however it is clear imo, that Oswald acted alone in the shooting (but I'd love to know who financed him).

It is hard to accept because of the skill required to make those specific shots and the rifle he used. At this point however it is clear imo, that Oswald acted alone in the shooting (but I'd love to know who financed him).

I'd love to know that as well. I mean, if you're going to finance the assassination of the President, why cheap out on a crappy $13 Italian rifle when there was a good-quality Springfield a couple of lines up for only $23 more?

KleinsAd1963.jpg

I'd love to know that as well. I mean, if you're going to finance the assassination of the President, why cheap out on a crappy $13 Italian rifle when there was a good-quality Springfield a couple of lines up for only $23 more?

View attachment 67387957
Plus he had to 'reload' the rifle twice to get the three shots off. There is no conclusive time data for the first shot, but the time between the 2nd and 3rd is only 2.3 seconds. Having said that, keeping that big a secret for 60 years is harder for me to believe than Oswald's marksmanship.

Plus he had to 'reload' the rifle twice to get the three shots off. There is no conclusive time data for the first shot, but the time between the 2nd and 3rd is only 2.3 seconds. Having said that, keeping that big a secret for 60 years is harder for me to believe than Oswald's marksmanship.

That's assuming the Warren Commission was correct in it's timing of the shots. I don't think it was. I think the bullet which caused the minor injury to James Tague was actually a ricochet from the first shot Oswald took, when the limo was almost directly underneath his perch. Using that alternative timing, Oswald would have had a significantly longer window to make his 2nd and 3rd shots.

That's assuming the Warren Commission was correct in it's timing of the shots. I don't think it was. I think the bullet which caused the minor injury to James Tague was actually a ricochet from the first shot Oswald took, when the limo was almost directly underneath his perch. Using that alternative timing, Oswald would have had a significantly longer window to make his 2nd and 3rd shots.
My understanding is that the 2.3 number comes from the Zapruder tape and the time between impacts.

My understanding is that the 2.3 number comes from the Zapruder tape and the time between impacts.

Well, I'd have to say that's an estimate because JFK was obscured by the traffic sign when he reacted to being hit the first time... plus, there is always a delay between being hit and reacting to that fact.

Why is it so hard to accept that Oswald was the lone shooter? Why do we have to continually have to make JFK's assassination into some murder-mystery conspiracy carnival? I guess there's an easy answer to that... there's money to made by pushing conspiracy theories - not so much in the truth.

The true tragedy is that JFK's real legacy is lost under all of this trash. Hardly anybody born in the years since knows much about his Presidency. It's all about his death and gossip about his sex life.
Because the governments case has tons of holes in it. The did a half ass job on the autopsy, the investigation, protecting Oswald, protecting Kennedy, everything connected to this event.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The FBI, the CIA, the NSA were all created with more limits intended than they came to have; the CIA was to be for gathering information except for a small clause that it might do tasks as directed by the NSC from time to time - which became the 90% of the CIA's activities that were covert action - a change which Truman, who created the CIA, came to say was bad and should be reversed.

It's interesting, the Dulles brothers came from a family with a line of Secretaries of State, who were used to being powerful; they ran the most powerful law firm in Washington, doing covert things for the most powerful corporations globally. Eisenhower remarked that he couldn't control them (it's rather clear he didn't want to). If you DID want to find a CIA Director who would think he had the right to kill a president, you'd probably be close to Allen Dulles.
We kick out Presidents after 2 terms, but we allow FBI, CIA, NSA directors and top people in administration stay as long as they garner the favor of the next President. The democrats are talking now about term limits for SCOTUS because the SCOTUS appears to be too conservative for them, but they don't want term limits for Congress, for dept heads, and the like. I'm sure this is also true of most of the Republican bureau chiefs.
We have left our policing agencies, spy agencies, military, to remain in the hands of a circle of powerful people who don't want to give it up.

Because the governments case has tons of holes in it. The did a half ass job on the autopsy, the investigation, protecting Oswald, protecting Kennedy, everything connected to this event.

You've never worked for the Government, have you? By and large the people in the top jobs get there not because they know their stuff - they get there because they know how to play the game. That's not only a Government phenomena - it's the same in any large organization - be it private or public.

Have you done any research on the Kennedy assassination? There are documentaries, books, videos, evidence from the scene and plenty of contradictory information to the Warren report. The entire "magic bullet theory" puts the lie to the governments story. There is a massive amount of first hand accounts that conflict with the Warren report. It's unlikely we will ever know for sure but if you like a mystery, there is plenty to read.

We kick out Presidents after 2 terms, but we allow FBI, CIA, NSA directors and top people in administration stay as long as they garner the favor of the next President. The democrats are talking now about term limits for SCOTUS because the SCOTUS appears to be too conservative for them, but they don't want term limits for Congress, for dept heads, and the like. I'm sure this is also true of most of the Republican bureau chiefs.
We have left our policing agencies, spy agencies, military, to remain in the hands of a circle of powerful people who don't want to give it up.
More importantly we do not kick members of Congress out. Term limits is the answer. Sure corruption may continue but it will require more work if the cast of characters is constantly changing.

Have you done any research on the Kennedy assassination? There are documentaries, books, videos, evidence from the scene and plenty of contradictory information to the Warren report. The entire "magic bullet theory" puts the lie to the governments story. There is a massive amount of first hand accounts that conflict with the Warren report. It's unlikely we will ever know for sure but if you like a mystery, there is plenty to read.

Reading the Warren Commission and the House Committee on Assassinations and Vince Bugliosi's book is what lead me to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

I get it... I used to think there had to be a conspiracy as well. But the more I dug into it, the more I realized how implausible it was. Just take JFK's autopsy at Bethesda alone. Bugliosi goes through a careful examination of who would have had to have been involved in a cover-up. I think he ended up with something like 190 people who would have had to have been involved between all the logistics and arrangement of events that would have had to occur.

When you look at it with a jaundiced eye, it's just ridiculous to think that kind of conspiracy could be pulled off without someone spilling the beans.

If you do some reading by those who dispute the single shooter and the magic bullet theory, then you would be more skeptical. Just a couple of pieces of evidence. The Magic Bullet: Found on a hospital gurney in a hallway of Dallas Parkland Hospital. A gurney that JFK was never on. He was taken from the limousine placed on a gurney and rolled directly into a trauma room. He died there in that room on that gurney. How does an almost pristine bullet get found on another gurney? That bullet has almost no damage to it, look it up. That's the bullet that was supposed to have hit both Kennedy and Gov. John Connely. There were more bullet fragments identified in Connely's body by exray than are missing from the Magic Bullet. The angle of path of that bullet is also questionable, is zig and zags several times and winds up in Connely's thigh.
Lee Harvey Oswalds escape from the Texas Book Depository: LHO is seen on a couple of minute after the shooting in the first floor empolyee lunch room, walking with a bottle of pop in his hand. The book depository manager and a police officer saw him through a window in the closing door and ran in to investigate. LHO wasn't breathing heavy, didn't appear nervous, shocked or surprised, didn't try to flee. So, after the manager identified him as an employee, they ran upstairs, stairs because the elevator was still on an upper floor. So LHO would have had to run down 5 flights of stairs after hiding the gun on the other side of the 6th floor from the snipers nest. All in a matter of a couple of minutes without being out of breath and not being sweaty, Dallas on an unusual warm November day. The LHO proceeds to leave, out the front door and go to catch a bus, that was stalled in traffic, so he got off and waved a cab. A woman also was trying to get a cab and LHO let her have the first one and waited on another. Then proceeded to leave. He got out of that cab before he reached his boarding house. The rest of his path and the rest of the day are equally puzzling.
Equally odd, Jack Ruby's access to the police station, LHO's transfer from the Station, LHO's shooting of officer J.D. Tippit, the curious arrest in the Texas Theater. The removal of Kennedy's body from the hospital,(Texas state law would have required an autopsy first). Why use two hospital administrators for the autopsy, who hadn't done an medical autopsy for years, instead of some of the finest criminal pathologist in the world who lived and practiced in the area of Bethesda Hopital. BTW those doctors never called the treating physicians at Parkland until after the autopsy. They had no idea of some of the wounds on Kennedy's body, and missed them. Not to mention what happened to remains of Kennedy's brain? Suspicious at the least..

Reading the Warren Commission and the House Committee on Assassinations and Vince Bugliosi's book is what lead me to the conclusion that Oswald acted alone.

I get it... I used to think there had to be a conspiracy as well. But the more I dug into it, the more I realized how implausible it was. Just take JFK's autopsy at Bethesda alone. Bugliosi goes through a careful examination of who would have had to have been involved in a cover-up. I think he ended up with something like 190 people who would have had to have been involved between all the logistics and arrangement of events that would have had to occur.

When you look at it with a jaundiced eye, it's just ridiculous to think that kind of conspiracy could be pulled off without someone spilling the beans.
Ever read the book by Dr Charles Crenshaw, one of the Dr.s in the emergency room? Ever looked into why the autopsy physicians, two older hospital administrators who hadn't done an autopsy in years, didn't bother to call and talk to the Dallas emergency room physicians until after they had completed Kennedy's autopsy. They missed the bullet wound in Kennedys neck and the wound 6 inches down his back. This is the autopsy you would get for a murdered President?

Even if you believe the Warren report or the House Committee on Assassinations, you should wonder about the hundreds of conflicting testimony by witnesses, and conflicting medical reports. Magic Bullet Theory? It's a fascinating and tragic event.

Conflicting testimony by witnesses is as common and expected as the sun rising in the east tomorrow...

And over the decades thanks to computer simulation and reenactments the magic bullet could have and probably did do exactly what was originally thought happened.

If you do some reading by those who dispute the single shooter and the magic bullet theory, then you would be more skeptical. Just a couple of pieces of evidence. The Magic Bullet: Found on a hospital gurney in a hallway of Dallas Parkland Hospital. A gurney that JFK was never on. He was taken from the limousine placed on a gurney and rolled directly into a trauma room. He died there in that room on that gurney. How does an almost pristine bullet get found on another gurney? That bullet has almost no damage to it, look it up. That's the bullet that was supposed to have hit both Kennedy and Gov. John Connely. There were more bullet fragments identified in Connely's body by exray than are missing from the Magic Bullet. The angle of path of that bullet is also questionable, is zig and zags several times and winds up in Connely's thigh.
Lee Harvey Oswalds escape from the Texas Book Depository: LHO is seen on a couple of minute after the shooting in the first floor empolyee lunch room, walking with a bottle of pop in his hand. The book depository manager and a police officer saw him through a window in the closing door and ran in to investigate. LHO wasn't breathing heavy, didn't appear nervous, shocked or surprised, didn't try to flee. So, after the manager identified him as an employee, they ran upstairs, stairs because the elevator was still on an upper floor. So LHO would have had to run down 5 flights of stairs after hiding the gun on the other side of the 6th floor from the snipers nest. All in a matter of a couple of minutes without being out of breath and not being sweaty, Dallas on an unusual warm November day. The LHO proceeds to leave, out the front door and go to catch a bus, that was stalled in traffic, so he got off and waved a cab. A woman also was trying to get a cab and LHO let her have the first one and waited on another. Then proceeded to leave. He got out of that cab before he reached his boarding house. The rest of his path and the rest of the day are equally puzzling.
Equally odd, Jack Ruby's access to the police station, LHO's transfer from the Station, LHO's shooting of officer J.D. Tippit, the curious arrest in the Texas Theater. The removal of Kennedy's body from the hospital,(Texas state law would have required an autopsy first). Why use two hospital administrators for the autopsy, who hadn't done an medical autopsy for years, instead of some of the finest criminal pathologist in the world who lived and practiced in the area of Bethesda Hopital. BTW those doctors never called the treating physicians at Parkland until after the autopsy. They had no idea of some of the wounds on Kennedy's body, and missed them. Not to mention what happened to remains of Kennedy's brain? Suspicious at the least..

Bullets do weird things, Integrity - especially so after they hit something. The path the bullet took after hitting Kennedy was implausible, but not impossible.

As far as LHO goes, I'm going to state the obvious here - dude wasn't right in the head. He spent his whole life as an oddball. So why should we suddenly expect him to act normal after he shot the President. I think it's perfectly reasonable to expect that his actions would be atypical for a normal person, wouldn't you?

Ruby had lots of connections with cops. Lots of cops liked going to his strip club. And besides, judging from how crowded the halls of the Dallas Police Station were, I'm thinking that gaining access wasn't that much of an issue.

i_p203.jpg

i_p205.jpg

As far as President Kennedy's brain goes, I'm pretty sure his brothers arranged to have it interred when the President's body was reburied at the new site in 1967. I've seen pictures with Robert Kennedy standing beside a jar at that time - although I can't seem to find them online.

Back
Top Bottom