• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

JFK: Destiny Betrayed

Does he look a little more familiar now?
BTW that's Rita Woodworth, female vocalist and wife of "the other guy" on the right next
to the surfboard.
This guy is a keyboard player, in some Sixties band you might have heard of.
Oliver Stone did a little movie about the band and exercised way WAY more
poetic license than most who knew them were willing to accept.

View attachment 67380095

Ahhh.... okay - didn't recognize him without the glasses. (Total Clark Kent effect *L*) So how'd you come by his surfboard?

I know he didn't like Stone's movie... but, let's be fair, it did give him more publicity in the 90's. He had pretty much disappeared between the early 70's and when the movie came out.

Last edited:
Ahhh.... okay - didn't recognize him without the glasses. So how'd you come by his surfboard?

I know he didn't like Stone's movie... but, let's be fair, it did give him more publicity in the 90's. He had pretty much disappeared between the early 70's and when the movie came out.

First wife worked for the guy on the right, screenwriter who helped Ray write "L.A. Woman" film.
Board came from Bruce Grant, gift to Scott, who gave it to Ray, who gave it to me.
Oliver Stone really went overboard with "The Doors"...and in doing so also damn near gave John Densmore PTSD, to the point
where he lashed out at Krieger and Manzarek, thinking they cleared Stone's bullshit.

The takeaway from this that I will never forget was the night Ray was watching a movie critic talking about the film:
"Now everyone who sees this film thinks this was Jim's awful evil band of darkness or some nonsense. We HAD FUN goddammit!
Come on Buick light my fire? Setting fire to Pamela's apartment? None of that shit ever happened! Here's what happened...we
got a little high, we wrote crazy rock and roll songs and we had a ****ing blast! The craziest thing Jim ever did outside of the band was
drive his Shelby way too fast."

Oliver Stone turned Jim Morrison into some devil wo......he turned Morrison into some Tipper Gore Parents Music Advisory Council wet dream/nightmare.

RayJimGrave1 (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

Scott, Ray, Rita and I were sitting on the beach in Venice watching them film the scene where Kyle MacLachlan and Val Kilmer first meet,
and it was an absolutely calm sunny day, NO WIND whatsoever, when suddenly the camera crane, which WAS SECURED with cables and sandbags galore,
just tipped over and crashed to the ground.
Ray facepalmed, looked up at the sky, and Scott asked "Finger of God?" to which Ray replied, "With a slight assist from Jim ---- HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Does he look a little more familiar now?

Not sure why you're so unclear about the Doors movie issue, in which Stone can be criticized for inaccuracies. You know he can make things with inaccuracies but some good things also; or a more accurate movie and a less accurate one, etc. I think he's done both a service and a disservice on the JFK assassination, getting some right and some wrong, increasing public interest, causing laws to release documents, promoting false claims.

First wife worked for the guy on the right, screenwriter who helped Ray write "L.A. Woman" film.
Board came from Bruce Grant, gift to Scott, who gave it to Ray, who gave it to me.
Oliver Stone really went overboard with "The Doors"...and in doing so also damn near gave John Densmore PTSD, to the point
where he lashed out at Krieger and Manzarek, thinking they cleared Stone's bullshit.

The takeaway from this that I will never forget was the night Ray was watching a movie critic talking about the film:
"Now everyone who sees this film thinks this was Jim's awful evil band of darkness or some nonsense. We HAD FUN goddammit!
Come on Buick light my fire? Setting fire to Pamela's apartment? None of that shit ever happened! Here's what happened...we
got a little high, we wrote crazy rock and roll songs and we had a ****ing blast! The craziest thing Jim ever did outside of the band was

Oliver Stone turned Jim Morrison into some devil wo......he turned Morrison into some Tipper Gore Parents Music Advisory Council wet dream/nightmare.

View attachment 67380106

Scott, Ray, Rita and I were sitting on the beach in Venice watching them film the scene where Kyle MacLachlan and Val Kilmer first meet,
and it was an absolutely calm sunny day, NO WIND whatsoever, when suddenly the camera crane, which WAS SECURED with cables and sandbags galore,
Ray facepalmed, looked up at the sky, and Scott asked "Finger of God?" to which Ray replied, "With a slight assist from Jim ---- HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Nice stories. I've seen footage of Jim on a road trip in that car. I'm not sure what the 'Buick' story refers to, but the version I heard was that the band without Jim had ok'd Light my Fire to be in a car commercial when they were all supposed to agree, and when Jim learned of it he was angry and told the car company if they did it he'd publicly destroy one of their cars to cause them bad PR and got them not to use the song.

I only saw a bit of Stones' film, but I saw a much better documentary about them, stories like how Jim got them fired by Whiskey-a-go-go over "The End" lyrics, told by the band themselves, or how they got the cover photo for "Morrison Hotel" when the clerk wouldn't let them, one of them had stumbled across the hotel, when the clerk left the desk they rushed in and shot the photo.

View attachment 67380106

I think a lot of the difference is that back in the 60's, the kids were first pushing the boundaries... so everything had more shock value back then. By the time the 90's came around, it was kind of "been there, done that"... so to give the same kind of impression that the Doors gave back in the day - and especially Morrison - Stone had to take some creative license and amp things up.

And it worked.... it opened up the Doors for a whole new generation of fans. Manzarek may not have liked the movie, but I'm willing to bet he didn't mind the royalty checks.

It's a bit more complicated than that. The FBI, the CIA, the NSA were all created with more limits intended than they came to have; the CIA was to be for gathering information except for a small clause that it might do tasks as directed by the NSC from time to time - which became the 90% of the CIA's activities that were covert action - a change which Truman, who created the CIA, came to say was bad and should be reversed.

It's interesting, the Dulles brothers came from a family with a line of Secretaries of State, who were used to being powerful; they ran the most powerful law firm in Washington, doing covert things for the most powerful corporations globally. Eisenhower remarked that he couldn't control them (it's rather clear he didn't want to). If you DID want to find a CIA Director who would think he had the right to kill a president, you'd probably be close to Allen Dulles.

50328915541_7e240b5b64_b.jpg

Thanks, I do know that quote. It shows the mentality I was discussing. Dulles was someone who defied FDR and Eisenhower - so Kennedy would have seemed like a boy to him, which is why he felt free to assassinate Patrice Lumumba who Kennedy wanted to partner with for Africa policy while Kennedy was president-elect, and to try to deceive Kennedy to trick him into having to invade Cuba weeks after he took office.

We're talking in circles now...

There's a possibility the sun won't rise tomorrow morning...

60 years.. I need proof there were others involved in the JFK assassination.. There is nothing..

It was a good discussion... Have a good day..
'splain me this,

It's nearly four years after the Kennedy Assassination, nearly three since the Warren Report was published.

In June, 1967, three months after Clay Shaw was indicted in New Orleans, CBS News decided it was high time to
run a four night, prime time lalapallooza to reassure the viewing public that the Warren Commission and the FBI reported the
late November, 1963 events in Dallas as they really happened. They even co-released a hardcover book of the transcript of the four-parter,

Stephen White, 77; In 60's Helped Start Public TV Network​

https://www.nytimes.com › 1993/03/30 › obituaries › step...

Mar 30, 1993 — White was a producer and principal writer for "A CBS News Inquiry: The Warren Report." The four-hour documentary examined rumors and accusations ...

Or....

So.... after the "one, two punch," of the CBS News effort and Clay Shaw's acquittal after only one hour of jury deliberation,
a climax preceded by two years of Jim Garrison's "messaging," America's curiousity resulting in the CBS News and Garrison's efforts
did not instigate any new official inquiry until the 1975 Church Committee hearings in the Senate and what became the HSCA investigation
in the House. The Rockefeller Commission was created by an unelected President, a former Warren Commissioner secretly informing on
the Commission to the FBI, appointed his unelected V.P., Rockefeller, former chief during WWII of the Latin America Intelligence Bureau,
to,

What if the whole point of Garrison's efforts was to make further official inquiry seem a much less pressing concern?
Inquiry was postponed into the middle of the next decade.

There is evidence Garrison and Clay Shaw kept the same confidential information closely held.

David Baldwin returned to NOLA from a covert CIA assignment in India in 1953 and was hired by Clay Shaw as Trade Mart PR Director
GarrisonBaldwinShawCarpenterCousin.jpg

Well, "Post," so what? You'll have to do better than that!

Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and the Garrison Case​

https://books.google.com › books

James DiEugenio · 2012 · ‎History
"..Steven Lemann of the previously noted Monroe and Lemann, the CIA related law firm funneling money to Sheridan and ..."

Record:
CIA, IN NEW ORLEANS
Sources:

Gaudet files; New Orleans Directories
Mary's
Comments:

See: Wm. P. Burke, Jr; Hunter C. Leake, III; Stephen B. Lemann (resident CIA Chief in New Orleans - with Law Firm: Monroe & Lemann). See Lloyd A. Ray.

Garrison only accused Stephen B. Lemann of distributing CIA funds to all of the lawyers representing persons of interest in Garrrison's
investigation who refused to cooperate or who were interfering in the investigation.

Lemann was the step-brother of David Baldwin's wife.

"..Mildred Crumb Lyons Lemann, A Homemaker, Died Friday At Her Home In New Orleans. She
Was 94....Survivors Include A Daughter, Mildred Lyons Baldwin;
A Sister, Ethel Crumb Brett; Two Stepsons, Thomas B. Lemann, And Stephen B. Lemann;.."

'splain me this,

Post, I don't know how you got so much to fit in a post; or what your argument was. One little correction, I have that CBS book, and it's not a transcript of the tv show but an enhancement with additional information. I think it's pretty good.

Post, I don't know how you got so much to fit in a post; or what your argument was. One little correction, I have that CBS book, and it's not a transcript of the tv show but an enhancement with additional information. I think it's pretty good.
You don't know what my argument was? Really? You have shared enough to convince me you are knowledgeable about Stone's "yarn".

Hint: There appears to only be one "side," actually involved, and a lot of theatre! Troubling, to say the least.

JoanMellenCIApeopleBaldwinVSwhatShawKnew.jpg

Versus :

1647545719279.png

1647545614823.png

FBI 62-109060 JFK HQ File, Section 140, pg 15

Found in: FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
.. TOWNLEY AND HIS ATTORNEY STEPHEN LEMANN, SAID HE AND TOWNLEY WOULD APPEAR TO POST SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS BOND INSTANT DATE. . NO JAM BEING SUBMITTED. END.

INCA DINKA DO*
By Jerry D Rose
This article originally published in The Fourth Decade Vol. 4, #3, Mar. 1997.

"Oh, what a tune! - in the words of an old Jimmy Durante song. The Information Council of the Americas played an interesting "tune" in both the foreground and the aftermath of the JFK assassination. This article explores the exploits of INCA at three critical times: during the "communizing" of Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in the summer of 1963; in helping to create, immediately after the assassination, a climate of fear that the murder was a "communist conspiracy"; and its continuing effort to promote that scenario of the assassination, especially at the time of the Garrison investigation circa 1967-69.
For all these and other instances of Garrison-bashing by INCA, there is nothing in the published record (that I know of) to indicate that Garrison ever did contemplate prosecution and/or public vilification of INCA. In neither of Garrison’s two books on the assassination is there any mention of INCA, Butler or Ochsner (and even the name Bringuier does not appear in the index to the second book). (22) Are we dealing, then, with a case of severe paranoia (or a guilty conscience) on the part of INCA; or, perhaps, with an actual co-optation of the Garrison investigation by INCA? Let us explore for a bit this second possibility.
….the unusual composition of the group of New Orleans “citizens” who, in early 1967, formed a group called Truth and Consequences (T&C) which would provide private funding for Garrison in his investigation. (23) Peter Dale Scott long ago pointed out the anomaly that two of the three leaders of T&C, Willard Robertson and Cecil Shilstone, were in fact founding members of INCA…..

Beyond the T&C connections to INCA represented by Robertson, Shilstone and Raul, there is at least one other likely connection. In reporting the formation of T&C, James and Wardlaw mention a few additional members, namely Eberhard Deutsch,…. (33) The name of Deutsch jumps out of that list, since he is an attorney whose name appears on the letterhead of the Directors of INCA. (34) Deutsch has been described by Scott (who was probably unaware of his T&C connection) as the General Counsel of Standard Fruit and as “Jim Garrison’s former law partner and political mentor.” (35) ..."

Deutsch was Standard Fruit outside counsel, Augusto Miceli was inside counsel....

Standard Fruit and Steamship Co. v. Hampton - Casetext

https://casetext.com › ... › Ct. App. › 1956 › June
... New Orleans, La., Eberhard P. Deutsch, Augusto P. Miceli, René H. Himel, Jr., ... Hampton filed suit against Standard Fruit and Steamship Company for ...

Augusto Miceli papers, 1813-1975 - ResearchWorks

https://researchworks.oclc.org › collection › data
Augusto P. Miceli was an author, lawyer and historian. ... Later he headed the legal department of Standard Fruit and Steamship Co. of New Orleans.

There were three CIA officers in the NOLA DCO in 1967, Lloyd Ray, Hunter Leake, and,

51944363366_a459897810_c.jpg

Last edited:
Have you tacked all of this stuff up on your living room wall yet?
In her interview with Rex Bradford, excerpted in my last post, the one you seem to find amusing, what is author Joan Mellen's point?
She first met Garrison in 1969, yet she indicates no awareness of what Clay Shaw knew and kept silent about.

1647545719279-png.67380644

The brothers inherited their 20 percent or greater stake in WDSU parent, "Royal Street," from their father, Monte :

1647555106841.png

325b1c_f432ca519fac48e6a4d6e92f6db5936d~mv2.webp

325b1c_0a9c2595178e4db880b1bf5f2f782e23~mv2.webp

You don't know what my argument was? Really? You have shared enough to convince me you are knowledgeable about Stone's "yarn".

I don't. Even when you say "Stone's "yarn"" that could be calling it a yarn, or with the quote marks disagreeing with people who call it a yarn. Yes, Stone was overly credulous about Garrison and got a lot wrong in the movie and still does. On the other hand, we have a good description for the dictionary of "rabbit hole" with the Garrison story.

Ending of Garrison's letter to the FCC Commissioner demanding that NBC News grants Garrison equal air time on its
national network to televise a rebuttal to NBC's White Paper.

The lawyer Garrison links in the letter to the Central Intelligence Agency is Garrison's wife's first cousin, David Baldwin's
brother-in-law, Stephen B. Lemann. Why couldn't this have been settled during a family meeting, perhaps after a holiday dinner?

1647565423896.png

Ending of Garrison's letter to the FCC Commissioner demanding that NBC News grants Garrison equal air time on its
national network to televise a rebuttal to NBC's White Paper.

The lawyer Garrison links in the letter to the Central Intelligence Agency is Garrison's wife's first cousin, David Baldwin's
brother-in-law, Stephen B. Lemann. Why couldn't this have been settled during a family meeting, perhaps after a holiday dinner?

View attachment 67380703

You're just posting up a bunch of contextless documents that nobody is going to bother to read.

Make an argument - what is that you are trying to say? That the Shaw trial was some kind of back burn conspiracy to hide the "real" conspiracy??

You're just posting up a bunch of contextless documents that nobody is going to bother to read.

Make an argument - what is that you are trying to say? That the Shaw trial was some kind of back burn conspiracy to hide the "real" conspiracy??
I'm saying Garrison deceived everyone, including the editor of his autobiography who was Oliver Stone's, co-writer of the screenplay of JFK the Movie. The result was public interest or pressure strong enough to result in a four part primetime news special broadcast on four consecutive
June, 1967, weeknights alongside Garrison's demand of the FCC for equal broadcast time to rebut the coverage his investigation received in
an NBC News, "White Paper" broadcast, followed too long later but the absurdly fast Clay Shaw jury verdict. Public interest in further investigation lost momentum until 1975 and Garrison never experienced significant damage to his career.

Garrison remarried his former wife who was first cousin of David and his brother, Edward Baldwin. More on David's brother-in-law,
Stephen B. Lemann who Garrison described to the FCC Commissioner, as,
"...an attorney closely connected to the station (WDSU) who has prevously been known to disperse funds in the New Orleans area
in behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency."

In the death of Doctor Mary Sherman, strange myths pale next ...

https://www.nola.com › news › crime_police
Jul 19, 2014 — Partner Stephen B. Lemann has been alleged by JFK theorists to have been chief over all New Orleans-based CIA operatives.

"KENNEDY RIPPLES tells the true story of a young Dallas housewife caught in an abusive marriage, who falls madly in love with her parish priest, Fr. Walter Machann..... Six weeks before the 1963 assassination, the very popular Fr. Walter J. Machann mysteriously disappears. The church denies knowing anything. Weeks later he is located in Parkland Hospital's psychiatric ward. Heavily medicated and ill, he is released to his mother's care one week prior to the assassination. Four days after JFK's death the devastating call from his anguished, aging mother tears through Marianne's heart , "THEY came and got him Marianne...he told me as he left, "I am no longer your son and you are not my mother." A small post card arrives one week later addressed in shaky writing, Marianne, Don't look back, you must never see me again, signed, Walter. In the years following the assassination Marianne's search for the priest leads her through a gritty world of sordid intrigue filled with a rogue's gallery of characters straight out of the Warren Report as the layers of mystery slowly unravel.."

51954066710_4214a77d17.jpg

51953458786_bd15f4376f_b.jpg

I'm saying Garrison deceived everyone, including the editor of his autobiography who was Oliver Stone's, co-writer of the screenplay of JFK the Movie. The result was public interest or pressure strong enough to result in a four part primetime news special broadcast on four consecutive
June, 1967, weeknights alongside Garrison's demand of the FCC for equal broadcast time to rebut the coverage his investigation received in
an NBC News, "White Paper" broadcast, followed too long later but the absurdly fast Clay Shaw jury verdict. Public interest in further investigation lost momentum until 1975 and Garrison never experienced significant damage to his career.

Garrison remarried his former wife who was first cousin of David and his brother, Edward Baldwin. More on David's brother-in-law,
Stephen B. Lemann who Garrison described to the FCC Commissioner, as,
"...an attorney closely connected to the station (WDSU) who has prevously been known to disperse funds in the New Orleans area
in behalf of the Central Intelligence Agency."

In the death of Doctor Mary Sherman, strange myths pale next ...

https://www.nola.com › news › crime_police
Jul 19, 2014 — Partner Stephen B. Lemann has been alleged by JFK theorists to have been chief over all New Orleans-based CIA operatives.

"KENNEDY RIPPLES tells the true story of a young Dallas housewife caught in an abusive marriage, who falls madly in love with her parish priest, Fr. Walter Machann..... Six weeks before the 1963 assassination, the very popular Fr. Walter J. Machann mysteriously disappears. The church denies knowing anything. Weeks later he is located in Parkland Hospital's psychiatric ward. Heavily medicated and ill, he is released to his mother's care one week prior to the assassination. Four days after JFK's death the devastating call from his anguished, aging mother tears through Marianne's heart , "THEY came and got him Marianne...he told me as he left, "I am no longer your son and you are not my mother." A small post card arrives one week later addressed in shaky writing, Marianne, Don't look back, you must never see me again, signed, Walter. In the years following the assassination Marianne's search for the priest leads her through a gritty world of sordid intrigue filled with a rogue's gallery of characters straight out of the Warren Report as the layers of mystery slowly unravel.."

51954066710_4214a77d17.jpg

51953458786_bd15f4376f_b.jpg

Ummmm... okay??

So let me get this straight... in 1975 Garrison remarries his first wife who was first cousin to some other guy and his brother... and 12 years earlier a former Priest who was having an affair with an abused housewife disappeared and ended up in a psychiatric ward?

Is is just me, or does all of this seem like the plot to the world's worst soap opera?

Last edited:
... wait - I forgot this part... Garrison's wife's first cousin's brother-in-law was an attorney with affiliations to a TV station.... and Garrison went to an FCC Commissioner and said this should be the basis for getting airtime on the TV Station?

Jesus... how did that conversation go... "The TV is biased in it's reporting of me because I think my wife's first cousin's brother-in-law is a lawyer who has affiliations with the station and, allegedly, the CIA...."

Yeah... nothing nutty about that at all. *LOL* Can you imagine being in the FCC Commissioner's shoes and hearing that?

Makes me glad I never became an FCC Commissioner. My old man used to be friends (well, probably more an acquaintance) with one, and he always had this haggard, frazzled look on his face. No wonder if he had to listen to people like this all the time. The next guy who came into the office after Garrison was probably claiming Ethel Merman was broadcasting subliminal messages to him during her appearance on the Dick Cavett Show.

Subliminal messages, Post... subliminal messages. Tell me they aren't there. *L*

Last edited:
Why is it so hard to accept that Oswald was the lone shooter? Why do we have to continually have to make JFK's assassination into some murder-mystery conspiracy carnival? I guess there's an easy answer to that... there's money to made by pushing conspiracy theories - not so much in the truth.

The true tragedy is that JFK's real legacy is lost under all of this trash. Hardly anybody born in the years since knows much about his Presidency. It's all about his death and gossip about his sex life.
Read a several of the conspiracy books and you will understand how unlikely the governments account actually is.

Read a several of the conspiracy books and you will understand how unlikely the governments account actually is.

I have... and for a while - in my 20's - I actually bought into the possibility that there might have been a conspiracy behind JFK's assassination. But as I got older and learned more of how the world actually works, I came to believe less and less in shadowy conspiracies. At the end of the day, all organizations... whether it's the CIA or the Mafia or the KGB or whoever else you want to draw into your own pet conspiracy theory - no matter how intelligent they are or how many resources they have at their disposal - they are all populated and led by flawed individuals, and flawed individuals make mistakes. They drop the ball from time to time. They talk out of turn. They turn on each other. They all have their own petty jealousies and biases. There is no such organization - and there never has been - where all members have an equally fanatic belief in the mission that they all march in lockstep, where they are all so fervent that they follow every order to the letter and take their secrets to the grave. It's just not realistic to expect that to be the case, no matter how much such organizations are the fodder of cheap novels.

I have... and for a while - in my 20's - I actually bought into the possibility that there might have been a conspiracy behind JFK's assassination. But as I got older and learned more of how the world actually works, I came to believe less and less in shadowy conspiracies. At the end of the day, all organizations... whether it's the CIA or the Mafia or the KGB or whoever else you want to draw into your own pet conspiracy theory - no matter how intelligent they are or how many resources they have at their disposal - they are all populated and led by flawed individuals, and flawed individuals make mistakes. They drop the ball from time to time. They talk out of turn. They turn on each other. They all have their own petty jealousies and biases. There is no such organization - and there never has been - where all members have an equally fanatic belief in the mission that they all march in lockstep, where they are all so fervent that they follow every order to the letter and take their secrets to the grave. It's just not realistic to expect that to be the case, no matter how much such organizations are the fodder of cheap novels.
Please explain how this man became dean of a prestigious graduate school of journalism with only a batchelor's degree
and this record of non-disclosure, i.e. journalistic ethics....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Lemann#Life_and_career

'JFK,' Pt. 1 - Charlie Rose

https://charlierose.com › videos

1651174096126.jpeg
Nicholas Lemann, David Denby, and Zachary Sklar debate Oliver Stone's movie "JFK."
Charlie Rose · Dec 30, 1991

JFK: The Book of the Film : the Documented Screenplay

Oliver Stone, ‎Zachary Sklar · 1992 · ‎Performing Arts
Stone won't get more than a handful of opportunities to make an important statement about this country .

Please explain how this man became dean of a prestigious graduate school of journalism with only a batchelor's degree
and this record of non-disclosure, i.e. journalistic ethics....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_Lemann#Life_and_career

'JFK,' Pt. 1 - Charlie Rose

https://charlierose.com › videos

View attachment 67387942
Nicholas Lemann, David Denby, and Zachary Sklar debate Oliver Stone's movie "JFK."
Charlie Rose · Dec 30, 1991

JFK: The Book of the Film : the Documented Screenplay

Oliver Stone, ‎Zachary Sklar · 1992 · ‎Performing Arts
Stone won't get more than a handful of opportunities to make an important statement about this country .

I don't know? How does anyone become a Dean? A mixture of ass-kissing, connections, and fund-raising ability?

Back
Top Bottom