• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is ‘Star Wars’ a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ‘Alt-Right’ Says Yes. (1 Viewer)

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
White supremacists are calling for a boycott of the latest “Star Wars” movie as evidence of a Jewish plot to foist racial diversity on whites, even as some on the “alt-right” say they watch the film and root for the evil Empire.

These people are freakin' lunatics. They are beyond mentally ill. They were dropped on their heads as babies, and have spent their entire lives toasting each other with lead-tainted moonshine, made in a lead-lined toilet. If they had a lick of sense, they would lick it, but chose to lick LSD-laced stamps instead. Their favorite drink was invented by Jim Jones. They don't believe people should go to Mars because they believe we are already on Mars. But they do want to colonize the Sun. They say "No problem, we will go there at night". And, finally, they are afraid to blow their noses because they are deathly afraid they will lose what little they have left in the way of brain matter. But that's OK, as long as they don't take a poop.

These people don't really hate Science Fiction. These people ARE Science Fiction.

Is ?Star Wars? Is a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ?Alt-Right? Says Yes. - News ? Forward.com

These people are freakin' lunatics. They are beyond mentally ill. They were dropped on their heads as babies, and have spent their entire lives toasting each other with lead-tainted moonshine, made in a lead-lined toilet. If they had a lick of sense, they would lick it, but chose to lick LSD-laced stamps instead. Their favorite drink was invented by Jim Jones. They don't believe people should go to Mars because they believe we are already on Mars. But they do want to colonize the Sun. They say "No problem, we will go there at night". And, finally, they are afraid to blow their noses because they are deathly afraid they will lose what little they have left in the way of brain matter. But that's OK, as long as they don't take a poop.

These people don't really hate Science Fiction. These people ARE Science Fiction.

Is ?Star Wars? Is a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ?Alt-Right? Says Yes. - News ? Forward.com

I knew it all along. Admiral Ackbar was right!

Atrapitis.jpg

I year ago, I'd have found that laughable. Now I find it frightening.

Over the past few months, secret Stormfronters have left the shadows, flooded the streets, jubilantly buoyed by their belief that bigotry and hatred is not only the new "normal", but has been codified into US policy. This is a sad time to be an American. The "Greatest Generation" is collectively turning over in its grave.

A small piece of the Jewish Hollywood Conspiracy.

"They also pushin' gays and blacks. They even think them peoples should win awards!"

Over the past few months, secret Stormfronters have left the shadows, flooded the streets, jubilantly buoyed by their belief that bigotry and hatred is not only the new "normal", but has been codified into US policy. This is a sad time to be an American. The "Greatest Generation" is collectively turning over in its grave.

Oh and it will get better. Isn't history fun to watch unfold?

It's no sillier than the idiots who were having conniptions that the orcs were racist, supposedly representing black people in "Lord of the Rings," or that Jango Fett was supposed to be a sinister "Mexican" stereotype.

These people are no more numerous than they ever were.

It's no sillier than the idiots who were having conniptions that the orcs were racist, supposedly representing black people in "Lord of the Rings," or that Jango Fett was supposed to be a sinister "Mexican" stereotype.

These people are no more numerous than they ever were.

and don't forget spongebob is an agent of the homosexual agenda and Barney is going to make kids "queer"

and don't forget spongebob is an agent of the homosexual agenda and Barney is going to make kids "queer"

Tinkie-winkie too, I guess.

The leftist fear mongering gets nuttier by the day.

Hey, he was PURPLE, don't you know, purple is bad.

Hey, he was PURPLE, don't you know, purple is bad.

Damn centrist-couldn't decide if he was for Trump or Hillary. wishy washy whanker!

No, but I can confirm from interactions on previous forums that Gary Whitta is an absolutely retarded social justice warrior and I don't want anything to do with a Star Wars movie he wrote.

Suck it Neo Nazis Scum.

Attempt to strike it down and it will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Suck it Neo Nazis Scum.

Attempt to strike it down and it will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

strong the star wars knowledge is with you!

Did you find that on your own or did Gathomass email that to you LMAO
Anyway yes those people are nutters!

Oh **** the white supremacist are right! New character! Darth Fabulous!
390601493_8cf2c7d870.jpg

And how many people do you think this actually is? It seems pretty ridiculous to act like this is going to become mainstream. This invisible boogeyman that probably makes up only a few thousand Americans at most, is being blown up by the national media. Why do we give them the time of day? Shouldn't we just be ignoring them instead of spreading their messages?

I thought the last Star Wars movie sucked, to be frank. Too much ripping off of Star Wars IV(aka the first one), too much of the empire making obvious tactical blunders and nonsensical decisions(dude you have a planet sized aircraft carrier and you send like four TIE fighters and a half a dozen stormtroopers? Why not send a regiment of stormtroopers? Why not send two hundred TIE fighters? It's not like you don't have them!) and too much plot convience for the sake of plot convience(I'm sorry, a dude trained in fixing the toilet would not have been sent on a commando raid in the first place and most certainly wouldn't not have that kind of explosives expertise. Also, either light sabers have become much easier to use in the intervening however many years or the movie is just throwing **** around seeing what sticks).

Rant over :mrgreen: Hopefully this one will be better.

strong the star wars knowledge is with you!

Lots of that around here at DP. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

And how many people do you think this actually is? It seems pretty ridiculous to act like this is going to become mainstream. This invisible boogeyman that probably makes up only a few thousand Americans at most, is being blown up by the national media. Why do we give them the time of day? Shouldn't we just be ignoring them instead of spreading their messages?

David Duke got 60,000 votes in Mississippi in the last election. Alt-right websites, reddit forums, 4 chan consiracy threads and youtube videos are getting tens of millions of views, comments, likes, replies, and the advancement of their narrative.

What I'm saying is that you're completely wrong and there's ample proof if you bother to look for it.

Lots of that around here at DP. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

LOL,

sorry about the mess!

David Duke got 60,000 votes in Mississippi in the last election. Alt-right websites, reddit forums, 4 chan consiracy threads and youtube videos are getting tens of millions of views, comments, likes, replies, and the advancement of their narrative.

What I'm saying is that you're completely wrong and there's ample proof if you bother to look for it.

60,000 votes out of how many total? As far as the internet stuff goes, there are plenty of people outside the United States that visit those sites and view those videos.

What I'm saying is, the amount of people that believe these things vs the amount of people that don't makes this a non issue.

It is fascinating to see all the dismissive comments on this thread. As if all the "Sieg Heil!" chants at "alt-right" meetings didn't happen, or neither did the sudden surge in racist graffiti and anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant hate crimes immediately after the election, to say nothing of all the racist memes that have infested far too much of the internet.

But who am I kidding. All of this is necessary to the order and stability of the Empire. Amirite?

It is fascinating to see all the dismissive comments on this thread. As if all the "Sieg Heil!" chants at "alt-right" meetings didn't happen, or neither did the sudden surge in racist graffiti and anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant hate crimes immediately after the election, to say nothing of all the racist memes that have infested far too much of the internet.

But who am I kidding. All of this is necessary to the order and stability of the Empire. Amirite?

The point is, there aren't millions of white nationalists trying to take over the country. Liberals are just mad they lost the election and are trying to blame angry, racist white people for it instead of running the worst candidate of modern time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom