• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Is ‘Star Wars’ a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ‘Alt-Right’ Says Yes. (1 Viewer)

Luke, Leia, Lando...

Lando was stuck in the Falcon waiting for the shield to come down, Luke bailed to confront his father and Leia was partying with the Ewoks that were dressing her all up and doing her hair.

They NEEDED Han!

Well, at least I know now that Barney and Spongebob is what turned me into a homosexual deviant. :mrgreen:

OMG you have a spongebob adult toy!! how perverted? and a barney blow up doll? Oh the inhumanity

What ABOUT "Loose Change"?

It was way too early, but: Loose Change has been seen by tens of millions of people minimum, that's a conservative estimate. It was backed by Alex Jones, who is behind Infowars which is one of three websites that is extremely influential with the radical element of the alt-right. We have birthers, truthers, pizzagaters, people who think that the Clinton family is more or less the mafia (despite Donald Trump having direct ties to the mafia through business associates and his real estate enterprises) and they believe this total crap. What happens? These people turn into domestic terrorists and supporters of domestic terrorism against "the enemy," which is anything that George Soros is remotely related to.

We can't underestimate the danger of these people. They are part of a white nationalist movement, which is eerily similar to the atmosphere during pre-Hitler Germany. I'm not calling Trump Hitler, I'm saying that the tens to hundreds of millions of people who believe anything that isn't mainstream media are so angry and ignorant that this is the perfect atmosphere for the beginning of the end. Underestimating it is a huge mistake. The line that "liberals hate America" is really a joke, what's really happening is that the "alt-right" websites and their followers are spewing unprecedented hatred and encouraging violence and murder against minorities and the government. We have to be smarter.

I year ago, I'd have found that laughable. Now I find it frightening.

Over the past few months, secret Stormfronters have left the shadows, flooded the streets, jubilantly buoyed by their belief that bigotry and hatred is not only the new "normal", but has been codified into US policy. This is a sad time to be an American. The "Greatest Generation" is collectively turning over in its grave.

They were never secret, they were just contained there, well some jerkwad left the door open and they all ran out, free to contaminate the world.

60,000 in a vacuum is shocking, is it not? Extrapolate that. That would mean there are millions of neo-nazis in this country (I'm going to call it what it is).

You're not shocked that kind of racism is around? Ok....

No it really isn't. It was 3% of the vote overall.

No it really isn't. It was 3% of the vote overall.

Right, 3% of the voting electorate are neo-nazis. I'd say another 2% are neo-nazis - perhaps even more vile ones. That means that out of 100 people, there are as many Nazis as there are gay people. And twice as many nazis as Jews. Sure. Not scary at all.

These people are freakin' lunatics. They are beyond mentally ill. They were dropped on their heads as babies, and have spent their entire lives toasting each other with lead-tainted moonshine, made in a lead-lined toilet. If they had a lick of sense, they would lick it, but chose to lick LSD-laced stamps instead. Their favorite drink was invented by Jim Jones. They don't believe people should go to Mars because they believe we are already on Mars. But they do want to colonize the Sun. They say "No problem, we will go there at night". And, finally, they are afraid to blow their noses because they are deathly afraid they will lose what little they have left in the way of brain matter. But that's OK, as long as they don't take a poop.

These people don't really hate Science Fiction. These people ARE Science Fiction.

Is ?Star Wars? Is a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ?Alt-Right? Says Yes. - News ? Forward.com

I would think they would be much more angry with Star Trek Next generation.
That TV show had "diversity" all over the place.

It was way too early, but: Loose Change has been seen by tens of millions of people minimum, that's a conservative estimate. It was backed by Alex Jones, who is behind Infowars which is one of three websites that is extremely influential with the radical element of the alt-right. We have birthers, truthers, pizzagaters, people who think that the Clinton family is more or less the mafia (despite Donald Trump having direct ties to the mafia through business associates and his real estate enterprises) and they believe this total crap. What happens? These people turn into domestic terrorists and supporters of domestic terrorism against "the enemy," which is anything that George Soros is remotely related to.

We can't underestimate the danger of these people. They are part of a white nationalist movement, which is eerily similar to the atmosphere during pre-Hitler Germany. I'm not calling Trump Hitler, I'm saying that the tens to hundreds of millions of people who believe anything that isn't mainstream media are so angry and ignorant that this is the perfect atmosphere for the beginning of the end. Underestimating it is a huge mistake. The line that "liberals hate America" is really a joke, what's really happening is that the "alt-right" websites and their followers are spewing unprecedented hatred and encouraging violence and murder against minorities and the government. We have to be smarter.

Loose Change was hardly an Alt-Reich thing. Trufferism was Leftist whackos, bolstered by the Fat Slob and his "documentary."

These people are freakin' lunatics. They are beyond mentally ill. They were dropped on their heads as babies, and have spent their entire lives toasting each other with lead-tainted moonshine, made in a lead-lined toilet. If they had a lick of sense, they would lick it, but chose to lick LSD-laced stamps instead. Their favorite drink was invented by Jim Jones. They don't believe people should go to Mars because they believe we are already on Mars. But they do want to colonize the Sun. They say "No problem, we will go there at night". And, finally, they are afraid to blow their noses because they are deathly afraid they will lose what little they have left in the way of brain matter. But that's OK, as long as they don't take a poop.

These people don't really hate Science Fiction. These people ARE Science Fiction.

Is ?Star Wars? Is a Sinister Jewish Plot To Promote Diversity? ?Alt-Right? Says Yes. - News ? Forward.com

Oh, and let's not forget the obligatory "Da Jooos" are taking over, comment.

If they were hippies, I would remind them they are not supposed to drink the bong water,

But because they are really "out there" conservatives, I will have to remind them to not drink the mash, but wait till it passed through the thumper tank and is collected.

I year ago, I'd have found that laughable. Now I find it frightening.

Over the past few months, secret Stormfronters have left the shadows, flooded the streets, jubilantly buoyed by their belief that bigotry and hatred is not only the new "normal", but has been codified into US policy. This is a sad time to be an American. The "Greatest Generation" is collectively turning over in its grave.

Not wanting to argue, but the Greatest generation were also responsible for most of the racial bigotry that went on from the 20's to the 60's.
I was alive and saw it from them first hand.
Only my grandfather (born 1889) and grandmother (born 1898) saw all God's people to be treated equally.
The rest of them....not even close.
I wish I had a nickel every time I heard my dad tell the "dog blood" story at family gatherings.
Even as a small kid, I could tell it was all BS.

I find it funny how the left feels free to make these accusations without providing any evidence to support their conclusions.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OMG, how many were there?
Once you realize you should be able to understand how overblown an issue you are making.

Oh, you mean those propagated by the never-Trumpers?

We have seen far more hatred/crime by those who are never-Trumpers.

And?
Besides Trump disavowing their support, do you not realize that they too can support rational policy such as the proposed Wall and vetting the asylum seekers?
All you want to do is assert guilt be association. That does not fly.

White Nationalist? iLOL Not.

You choose to believe nonsense.

I did and it was full of outright lies and bs.

iLOL Your interpretation in regards to Obama being legitimately criticized, only speaks of your own hatred. And that hatred is exactly what you are telling us that we will see from you in regards to Trump.

iLOL
That doesn't make the person a racist. And these type of people are far and few between.
It makes him a bigot and a moron and a possible racist. I didn't realize it was funny. Every time any of this type of behavior is mentioned the naysayers all say the same thing, "its only a few..." You guys must have had a meeting on the proper response.

Excuse me?

We just got a present elected who was endorsed by the KKK and by Neo-Nazis.

Who put the man who runs the white nationalist, Breitbart "News" at the top of his transition team.

If you think you are going to silence us on this matter, then I have a bridge to Fort Lee to sell you. ;)

Oh man. I was going to look for a place to post this, and your comment just provided the perfect place to do it.

15095646_895178257250650_4977656297858938537_n.jpg

Careful. With posts like this, you might find yourself on the Nazi, Neo-whatever government watch list.
If they are the true fascist Nazis like you all say, then you might want to lower your antenna.

but the facts are, you do not believe one word of what you are posting.

Try my "freedom test" if you believe you are under FASCIST control.

It is a very good indicator.

Careful. With posts like this, you might find yourself on the Nazi, Neo-whatever government watch list.
If they are the true fascist Nazis like you all say, then you might want to lower your antenna.

We are becoming a Fascist state, and it's not about Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Republicans, or Democrats. It's about all of them. When I say Fascist, BTW, I am not talking Adolf Hitler here. I am talking about REAL Fascism, which brings us to Benito Mussolini. The Italian government was run by corporations, which is the actual definition of Fascism, and corporations are pretty much having their say right here today in the good ole' USA. Unlike Mussolini's Fascism, though, corporations in the USA don't directly run the government. Instead, they just buy the politicians who run it, and the politicians run it the way the corporations want it to be run. That includes Obama too.

Right, 3% of the voting electorate are neo-nazis. I'd say another 2% are neo-nazis - perhaps even more vile ones. That means that out of 100 people, there are as many Nazis as there are gay people. And twice as many nazis as Jews. Sure. Not scary at all.

You are pretty bad at math.

Actually the patriotic response should be to do just the opposite. Unless of course you believe that we should roll back all the sacrifices that our brave troops have made for us. Some people want that.

Nice gaslighting. Well done.

We are becoming a Fascist state, and it's not about Trump, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Republicans, or Democrats. It's about all of them. When I say Fascist, BTW, I am not talking Adolf Hitler here. I am talking about REAL Fascism, which brings us to Benito Mussolini. The Italian government was run by corporations, which is the actual definition of Fascism, and corporations are pretty much having their say right here today in the good ole' USA. Unlike Mussolini's Fascism, though, corporations in the USA don't directly run the government. Instead, they just buy the politicians who run it, and the politicians run it the way the corporations want it to be run. That includes Obama too.

Thank you. By that definition you are right and have been right for many years. Since the Grant Administration I would guess.

I beg you to forgive my ignorance. it is because the term "FASCIST" has been thrown around here to define anything or anyone a poster does not like.
Go to almost any thread and you can see what I mean by that.

I will now research your definition. It makes sense.

Thank you again.

PS,,,by your definition, just one person can not be a FASCIST, can they? An honest question.
Yet so many scream that word and call one individual a FASCIST till they are blue in the face.
Technically, I could be a FASCIST if I owned a corporation and the GOV did my bidding.....correct?

Last edited:
Thank you. By that definition you are right and have been right for many years. Since the Grant Administration I would guess.

I beg you to forgive my ignorance. it is because the term "FASCIST" has been thrown around here to define anything or anyone a poster does not like.
Go to almost any thread and you can see what I mean by that.

I will now research your definition. It makes sense.

Thank you again.

PS,,,by your definition, just one person can not be a FASCIST, can they? An honest question.
Yet so many scream that word and call one individual a FASCIST till they are blue in the face.
Technically, I could be a FASCIST if I owned a corporation and the GOV did my bidding.....correct?

Any one person can be a Fascist if they support corporate ownership of a government. But it takes a whole village to raise a Mussolini. LOL.

Any one person can be a Fascist if they support corporate ownership of a government. But it takes a whole village to raise a Mussolini. LOL.

Good one !!!

Understand my confusion when I was called a fascist because _____________ (Choose one).
a) I own a firearm
b) I own an SUV
c) I enjoy American Dad & Family Guy
d) I own a home
e) I own some land
f) I knew nothing of the plight of the kumquat pickers in upper MoogieHoogie
g) pick and reason not listed

Good one !!!

Understand my confusion when I was called a fascist because _____________ (Choose one).
a) I own a firearm
b) I own an SUV
c) I enjoy American Dad & Family Guy
d) I own a home
e) I own some land
f) I knew nothing of the plight of the kumquat pickers in upper MoogieHoogie

None of that has to do with Fascism. BTW, here is why I always vote Libertarian.... Besides it being a protest vote. LOL.

Republicans and Democrats are both Authoritarian in their own ways. Republicans are like your mean father, who will beat you to death if you get out of line. Democrats are like your loving mother, who will hug you and squeeze you until you can't breathe, and then you die. Either way, you are dead.

So, when I went into the voting booth this year, I voted for what I always vote for...... Parenticide. LOL.

Last edited:
You are pretty bad at math.

Uhm... correct me then? Because 2.2% of Americans are Jews, I used the data of Americans who vote versus the entire US population as well as estimates of gay Americans. It's barely even math, unless you think I have a difficult time figuring out if 3% is larger than 2%. The real problem isn't my math - it's the white nationalist movement calling themselves the "alt-right" and deciding that click bait, fake news and Russian propaganda is more reliable than the New York Times.

Uhm... correct me then? Because 2.2% of Americans are Jews, I used the data of Americans who vote versus the entire US population as well as estimates of gay Americans. It's barely even math, unless you think I have a difficult time figuring out if 3% is larger than 2%. The real problem isn't my math - it's the white nationalist movement calling themselves the "alt-right" and deciding that click bait, fake news and Russian propaganda is more reliable than the New York Times.

You take the election that David Duke was running in and try and use that data to determine how the entire country feels. Its a very stupid and unrealistic guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom