• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homicidal Liberal Out On Bail

You are heavily implying it.

Really it wouldn’t surprise me if you truly believe that. If you’re going to insist he was “hard MAGA” and democrat officials are running around claiming “MAGA Republicans” are “semi fascists” who want to end democracy and impose a white supremacist christian theocracy than there’s only really two options, and those two are

1) lefists don’t believe the stuff you’re saying
2) leftists actually believe violence is justified against “hard MAGA”
Or we just don't cry too much when they get whacked.

Dude is going to jail, because he's a damn psycho.

Other dude is deader than yesterday's sushi.

And there's an end to it.

He is out on bail

Is he a flight risk?
Is he likely to commit another crime

If no, then bail is appropriate. He has not been convicted of any crime
He’s full in hate. A typical Antifa style murderer

Ever notice how many times we are exposed daily to the word "Extremist, etc."? since Trump occupied the White House?

Or we just don't cry too much when they get whacked.

Dude is going to jail, because he's a damn psycho.

Other dude is deader than yesterday's sushi.

And there's an end to it.

The lesson here is don't get into arguments with strangers (especially if they're drunk). Basically, if you have a pulse, you made it to adulthood by learning this lesson without dying. Sadly for Ellingson, did not have a chance to learn this lesson and make it to adulthood. I remember my own lesson, and it really wasn't far off from this:

Wrong. Kyle would be dead instead. The everyone that died or was shot that night did their best to earn what happened to them. Good riddance, as far as I am concerned the rubbish was removed that.

Wrong. If Kyle had stayed his ass at home, in the other state where he lived, nobody would have died.

Now all he does is whine because he can’t find a job and no college will accept him. He is toxic now, as he should be.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

MEDIA BLACKOUT: Homicidal Far-Left Radical Kills 18-Year-Old Republican Cayler Ellingson Over His Political Views – ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN & MSNBC Silent​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 21, 2022 at 9:39pm
402 Comments

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was struck and killed by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Brandt called 911 after fleeing the accident, telling the dispatcher that Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group.”

According to an affidavit, Ellingson called his mom and said he was being chased by Brandt and needed help.

Brandt confessed to killing 18-year-old Ellingson because of his politics.

The murder of Cayler Ellingson came two weeks after Joe Biden’s demonic speech in Philadelphia where he declared war against Republicans, conservative, patriots and Trump voters.

Shannon Brandt was released on $50,000 bond on Tuesday.

Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

According to NewsBusters, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC dedicated ZERO SECONDS on the politically motivated murder by far-left radical Shannon Brandt.

There is a GoFundMe set up for Cayler Ellingson.
I can't comment on this until I read about it in a non-partisan source. Gateway Pundit? Nope.

MEDIA BLACKOUT: Homicidal Far-Left Radical Kills 18-Year-Old Republican Cayler Ellingson Over His Political Views – ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN & MSNBC Silent​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 21, 2022 at 9:39pm
402 Comments

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was struck and killed by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Brandt called 911 after fleeing the accident, telling the dispatcher that Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group.”

According to an affidavit, Ellingson called his mom and said he was being chased by Brandt and needed help.

Brandt confessed to killing 18-year-old Ellingson because of his politics.

The murder of Cayler Ellingson came two weeks after Joe Biden’s demonic speech in Philadelphia where he declared war against Republicans, conservative, patriots and Trump voters.

Shannon Brandt was released on $50,000 bond on Tuesday.

Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

According to NewsBusters, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC dedicated ZERO SECONDS on the politically motivated murder by far-left radical Shannon Brandt.

There is a GoFundMe set up for Cayler Ellingson.

IF there is a Media "BLACK OUT" where did the post come from?

Oh, forgot. You're a Trumper. You just brought it up by thinking about it!

Good show.

But I've taken a page out of the Donald Trump Method! Lie! When caught, lie some more. And when caught again claim you never said it.....I merely "think it away." But I believe NOTHING! You have lied so much so often and so brazenly that we have no alternative then to assume everything you say is a lie. I doubt I will live long enough for anyone to restore my trust.

(I come across about a dozen American tourists a day in summer, more in ski season. Anymore I evade & avoid them, make no eye contact and check closely for guns. Every American is a threat since the age of Lies.)

What's apparent openly is the fact the left, Democrats can and do criticize their leader/party. With Trump it's 1,000 % true and if you doubt it we will kill you!

Wrong. If Kyle had stayed his ass at home, in the other state where he lived, nobody would have died.

Now all he does is whine because he can’t find a job and no college will accept him. He is toxic now, as he should be.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yea, no. We will never agree on this. Your dead wrong this one.

He admitted to doing it and why he did it.
And he was near incoherently inebriated at the time.

Not exactly a greatly substantive confession.

Police were/are still investigating what actually led to the murder and had doubts that what he said at arrest was true.

So there is that.

https://nypost.com › 2022 › 09 › 21 › shannon-brandt-free-after-admitting-he-mowed-down-republican-teen
Shannon Brandt free after admitting he mowed down 'Republican' teen
4 days ago Shannon Brandt, 41, spent just days in a Stutsman County Jail on criminal charges related to the death of 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson before he posted his $50,000 and was released, according to ...

<sarcasm>
Well, he only killed a conservative. I guess that doesn't count for much in these days of our bifurcated criminal justice system.
</sarcasm>

🤬🤬🤬

*You’re, and how am I wrong? Had he stayed at home, this wouldn’t have happened.

He had no business being there. None.
He had every right to be there, it was his community he lived and worked in everyday and it was outsiders who came to destroy it. He was right to be there. Like I said we are not going to agree. I made a choice to live in a small town that thinks similar to me and would NEVER put up with the BLM ANTIFA bullshit. Not in the slightest. If ever they were by some insane circumstances come to my small town and try to start crap, they would never leave. Ever. They will all be pictures on the side of milk cartons. I have the right to defend my home. My home includes my neighbors and community. Kyle had and has the same rights. You have the same rights. I begrudge no one those rights. Why in the world would you?

As for your inner grammar Nazi. I present to you a song. :) Enjoy. And luck to you on your football picks if you are in the Pick Em League. If not you should join. I am having my dogs pick the teams. So far they are batting .200. :) Maybe I should get the Barn Cats to pick, or go back to voodoo. Choices.

Here's a twin spin.

Hmm… is your point that what many folks are now calling ‘ultra MAGA’ is basically no change in policy?

MAGA is an attitude. A bigoted, uneducated, nationalist attitude. Basically a nazi attitude. Policy hasn't changed in 50 years. That's why I can separate Trumpers from Republicans. Republicans are same old policy, and Trumpers are nazis.

He had every right to be there, it was his community he lived and worked in everyday and it was outsiders who came to destroy it. He was right to be there. Like I said we are not going to agree. I made a choice to live in a small town that thinks similar to me and would NEVER put up with the BLM ANTIFA bullshit. Not in the slightest. If ever they were by some insane circumstances come to my small town and try to start crap, they would never leave. Ever. They will all be pictures on the side of milk cartons. I have the right to defend my home. My home includes my neighbors and community. Kyle had and has the same rights. You have the same rights. I begrudge no one those rights. Why in the world would you?

As for your inner grammar Nazi. I present to you a song. :) Enjoy. And luck to you on your football picks if you are in the Pick Em League. If not you should join. I am having my dogs pick the teams. So far they are batting .200. :) Maybe I should get the Barn Cats to pick, or go back to voodoo. Choices.

Here's a twin spin.

Meh. I don’t like weird Al. I’m not 11 years old.

As far as the other, you are incorrect. That was not his community. He lived in Illinois. He drove to Kenosha and used a gun that was purchased illegally for him (straw man purchase). He had no business being there. He was there for one thing. To play Rambo. He’s only lucky the judge was on his side. Otherwise the whole thing might have turned out differently.

Either way - had he stayed in Illinois, where he actually lived, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.

I don't recall any need for your permission.
I dont recall that either. You never needed it that I recall. Something change?

Meh. I don’t like weird Al. I’m not 11 years old.

As far as the other, you are incorrect. That was not his community. He lived in Illinois. He drove to Kenosha and used a gun that was purchased illegally for him (straw man purchase). He had no business being there. He was there for one thing. To play Rambo. He’s only lucky the judge was on his side. Otherwise the whole thing might have turned out differently.

Either way - had he stayed in Illinois, where he actually lived, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.
Kenosha is on the border where he lived. He worked in Kenosha. He has people there. It was his community. He had every right to be there. Every right. The judge had no real part in his trial other than usual and lest you forget the prosecutor and his assistants were playing dirty. The prosecutor and assistant should be in prison rotting. Like I said you are wrong on this.

I dont recall that either. You never needed it that I recall. Something change?
Only thing that changed was you attempting to insert yourself where you weren't asked to. Other than that... no.

I differentiate between Republican and Trumpers. Republican is defined by the platform. That's fair; it's a party. Trumpers are defined by their own actions and words. That's fair; it's a cult.

Given the party platform is entirely mundane, there can be no "extremist".
Sounds pretty squirmy. Why then can't Republican leaders condemn the Jan 6 riots or Trump's efforts to steal an election?

Kenosha is on the border where he lived. He worked in Kenosha. He has people there. It was his community. He had every right to be there. Every right. The judge had no real part in his trial other than usual and lest you forget the prosecutor and his assistants were playing dirty. The prosecutor and assistant should be in prison rotting. Like I said you are wrong on this.

Sure they should.

And of course the judge was lily white. Why else would he disallow victims to testify, at the same time allowing them to be characterized as rioters, arsonists, and looters?

The fix was in from the start.

6A6C41CF-0EDB-4D3E-A160-FD38D77C8345.jpeg

But that’s ok. Rittenhouse’s life is forfeit. All he will have for years is interviews on right wing talk shows. Can’t get a job. Can’t get accepted into school - if he ever even finished high school. Last I’d heard, he hadn’t.

944CED36-7309-456E-9918-86344701424F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom