• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homicidal Liberal Out On Bail

Did I say that?

Why did you respond by pointing out the kids politics, then? You seem to think it makes a difference.

Like LT, you seem to not care about this case because you don't mind the kid is dead.

Why did you respond by pointing out the kids politics, then? You seem to think it makes a difference.

Because it was the premise of the thread. I wanted to know if it was even true.

Like LT, you seem to not care about this case because you don't mind the kid is dead.

I think that running over people with your car is bad. If you’re thinking of running over someone with your car, Cardinal says, “Don’t.”

He killed a person for their political views. I notice that you failed to answer any of my questions, so I'll take that as meaning you know you are a hypocrite who only defends this decision because the claimed political leanings on the victim.

Moreover, he was charged with a DUI connected to the murder... are you arguing that a drunk driver is unlikely to repeat offend?

I would expect his license would have been suspended, car impounded so doing that again would be difficult

I an only defending the bail process. The US has one which allows SUSPECTS CHARGED individuals to remain in the public provided they are not likely to commit another crime or flee to avoid prosecution. Punishment comes after being found guilty. If the judge felt this guy would reoffend he should not be allowed bail,

Because it was the premise of the thread. I wanted to know if it was even true.

No, it was not the premise of the thread, the premise of the thread was that a guy who murdered a kid was released on $50k bail.

Person 1: Did you see that the guy who ran over a kid and killed him because he was gay was released on $50k bail?

Cardinal: Well, the kid was definitely gay, look at his twitter page.

I would expect his license would have been suspended, car impounded so doing that again would be difficult

I an only defending the bail process. The US has one which allows SUSPECTS CHARGED individuals to remain in the public provided they are not likely to commit another crime or flee to avoid prosecution. Punishment comes after being found guilty. If the judge felt this guy would reoffend he should not be allowed bail,

Again, answer those questions then: Should a person who shoots up a gay night club and admits to doing it be released? I would assume the gun was confiscated so it's safe, right?

Guy shoots up black church and admits to it... back in public within a day on bail? I assume you would be cool with that too, right?

The Charlottesville case where the guy killed a woman with his car at a rally... should he have been granted bail?

MEDIA BLACKOUT: Homicidal Far-Left Radical Kills 18-Year-Old Republican Cayler Ellingson Over His Political Views – ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN & MSNBC Silent​

By Cristina Laila
Published September 21, 2022 at 9:39pm
402 Comments

On Sunday evening, 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson was struck and killed by a vehicle driven by 41-year-old Shannon Brandt in a politically motivated murder in North Dakota.

The teen was attending a street dance in McHenry, North Dakota.

Brandt called 911 after fleeing the accident, telling the dispatcher that Ellingson was part of a “Republican extremist group.”

According to an affidavit, Ellingson called his mom and said he was being chased by Brandt and needed help.

Brandt confessed to killing 18-year-old Ellingson because of his politics.

The murder of Cayler Ellingson came two weeks after Joe Biden’s demonic speech in Philadelphia where he declared war against Republicans, conservative, patriots and Trump voters.

Shannon Brandt was released on $50,000 bond on Tuesday.

Brandt was charged with vehicular homicide and leaving the scene of a deadly accident.

According to NewsBusters, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC dedicated ZERO SECONDS on the politically motivated murder by far-left radical Shannon Brandt.

There is a GoFundMe set up for Cayler Ellingson.

Let me see if I have this right....

A woman drove a car into a person and killed him. And to you this story is banner headline headline material...because of a speech by the president....

Wow!

Images of wild eyed combatants storming the Capitol flash before my eyes and suddenly know why this is such a major ****ing deal to you. You NEED a counter to the terrorists who tried to take down the government.

Look, don't respond OK?

Experience has taught me the American right is constitutionally incapable of being honest. So I'm going to join some friends outside and talk about how militant is the gun crazy, penis envying right.

Bye...have a nice....

Nah **** it. Be misreable

No, it was not the premise of the thread, the premise of the thread was that a guy who murdered a kid was released on $50k bail.

Look at the thread title. Conservatives are frothing that a liberal killed a conservative over a drunken argument.

Person 1: Did you see that the guy who ran over a kid and killed him because he was gay was released on $50k bail?

Cardinal: Well, the kid was definitely gay, look at his twitter page.

See, you put the premise in your own analogy: guy was killed by a homophobe.

Look at the thread title. Conservatives are frothing that a liberal killed a conservative over a drunken argument.

See, you put the premise in your own analogy: guy was killed by a homophobe.

So you really are arguing that if someone commits murder then it's important to figure out if he was right about his motivation? :unsure:

Disgusting.

So you really are arguing that if someone commits murder then it's important to figure out if he was right about his motivation? :unsure:

Disgusting.
Take it up with the OP. That’s what he did.

Again, answer those questions then: Should a person who shoots up a gay night club and admits to doing it be released? I would assume the gun was confiscated so it's safe, right?

Guy shoots up black church and admits to it... back in public within a day on bail? I assume you would be cool with that too, right?

The Charlottesville case where the guy killed a woman with his car at a rally... should he have been granted bail?

The guy who committed first degree murder instead of the guy who committed vehicular manslaughter and called the cops on himself? No. I get that you think the two cases are identical because there was a car and politics were involved, but they are very, very different circumstances.

Take it up with the OP. That’s what he did.

No, they didn't. The OP is about the absurdity of allowing an admitted child murderer out on bail.

You've taken up the cause of finding if the kid was actually a Trump supporter as if it is a mitigating fact.

The answer

If the judge feels the person is likely to reoffend then no bail.

That goes for all the above. Not $50 000, not $ 1 000 000, not $ 2 000 000

The guy who committed first degree murder instead of the guy who committed vehicular manslaughter and called the cops on himself? No. I get that you think the two cases are identical because there was a car and politics were involved, but they are very, very different circumstances.

Great guy, you should be proud of him. Murdering a kid rather than just driving away. But hey, the kid was a Trump supporter so...

Read the thread title.

I did. Where in the title do they mention the victim's politics? And why should that matter?

We had another homicidal liberal politician just murder a reporter, stabbing him numerous times... maybe you should track down if the reporter was MAGA, eh?

Great guy, you should be proud of him. Murdering a kid rather than just driving away. But hey, the kid was a Trump supporter so...
Honestly, it sounds like you're just giving yourself a pep talk to justify doing something bad. Are you planning on hurting anybody?

Honestly, it sounds like you're just giving yourself a pep talk to justify doing something bad. Are you planning on hurting anybody?

Nope, but you are giving yourself a pep talk to justify your shitty contribution to the thread.

Nope, but you are giving yourself a pep talk to justify your shitty contribution to the thread.
You've always been an angry dude, but it seems like you're closer to becoming radicalized than ever before. I suggest logging off and taking a walk.

Everyone knows that leftists do not value life. This is just another example of that. Yet another leftist piece of shit answering his President's call to slaughter Republicans. It is literally to be expected. More murders will undoubtedly follow, particularly after Democrats lose in November.

Everyone knows that leftists do not value life. This is just another example of that. Yet another leftist piece of shit answering his President's call to slaughter Republicans. It is literally to be expected. More murders will undoubtedly follow, particularly after Democrats lose in November.
Every accusation a confession.

Where besides Gateway Pundit did you get that information?
If you require another source for verification, look it up.

A simple Internet search seems to be a huge imposition for many on this board.

Jesus they always do this. Take something from one of their echo chamber blogs that’s been all over the news, and take the site’s word for it that you’ll only hear it from them. Then they come over here and whine it’s not in the news till someone does a 2-second google search and pulls up a massive list of headlines.

Did I say that?
You are heavily implying it.

Really it wouldn’t surprise me if you truly believe that. If you’re going to insist he was “hard MAGA” and democrat officials are running around claiming “MAGA Republicans” are “semi fascists” who want to end democracy and impose a white supremacist christian theocracy than there’s only really two options, and those two are

1) lefists don’t believe the stuff you’re saying
2) leftists actually believe violence is justified against “hard MAGA”

Back
Top Bottom