• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement[W:343]

Re: FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement

it is if you dont really mean it... which you dont

1.You don't know if they people sayig all ives matter believe it or not.

2.Saying all lives matter even if you don't mean it is still not a racist statement.

I guess one can say that not all lives matter. But that is the problem with the black lives matter chant. It implies that others don’t.

Does 'Blue lives matter' assume that non-cops' lives don't matter?

Damn straight. Who comes up with these little sayings anyway? People sure get worked up over the damnedest things. It's almost like they want something to get worked up over. It might be that. Otherwise they'd be doing something useful, like trying to stop violence in some places where it seems to frequently happen. Nah, as usual I'm probably wrong.

Come up with the right saying you can get yourself on TV and maybe a mention by a POTUS and a POTUS-in waiting.
Speaking of the POTUS-in-waiting, have you seen her the days she's been with the current POTUS?
She must have been told to imitate what he does so since then she's taken on his mannerisms at the podium.
Cringe-worthy.
If she starts stuttering too remember where you heard it first.
And yesterday with the Blitz-man she looked comatose. I guess that was supposed to be the sincere version of the POTUS-in-waiting.

Yes, not on topic ... just a momentary diversion.

1.You don't know if they people sayig all ives matter believe it or not.

2.Saying all lives matter even if you don't mean it is still not a racist statement.

most people dont think "all lives" matter, do serial killers, child rapists, terrorists lives matter, a lot of people exist who most people would say their lives dont matter, if you are the dalai lama or the pope and you really mean "child rapists" matter, then sure go ahead and say it

if your saying it to counter the black lives matter slogan and nothing more, just to be a racist dickhead, so you can giggle and poop yourself, then its safe too assume your a racist

Come up with the right saying you can get yourself on TV and maybe a mention by a POTUS and a POTUS-in waiting.
Speaking of the POTUS-in-waiting, have you seen her the days she's been with the current POTUS?
She must have been told to imitate what he does so since then she's taken on his mannerisms at the podium.
Cringe-worthy.
If she starts stuttering too remember where you heard it first.
And yesterday with the Blitz-man she looked comatose. I guess that was supposed to be the sincere version of the POTUS-in-waiting.

Yes, not on topic ... just a momentary diversion.

I did notice that she said Comey said what he didn't say, all while looking as serious as a heart attack. She should write fairy tales for the mentally indigent.

most people dont think "all lives" matter, do serial killers, child rapists, terrorists lives matter, a lot of people exist who most people would say their lives dont matter, if you are the dalai lama or the pope and you really mean "child rapists" matter, then sure go ahead and say it

I knew you would try to go into those nonsense. Its the oh because you think child molesters and rapist lives matter then you must be a racist for saying all lives matter.Its about as asburd as saying because you think cockroach lives, mosquito lives and termite lives don't matter then you must be a racist for saying all lives matter.

if your saying it to counter the black lives matter slogan and nothing more, just to be a racist dickhead, so you can giggle and poop yourself, then its safe too assume your a racist
That is just idiotic black lives matter lib-tard rhetoric. People are not saying all lives matter to be racist or dickheads. They are saying all lives matter because the term black lives matter assumes other lives don't.

That is just idiotic black lives matter lib-tard rhetoric. People are not saying all lives matter to be racist or dickheads. They are saying all lives matter because the term black lives matter assumes other lives don't.

nobody has ever said that, and you know it.

Anyone that keeps spewing this nonsense is a racist or willfully ignorant. Please stop by chanting this moronic phrase. The irony is that the people who are mainly chanting all lives matter do not actually believe that!

Saying all lives matter is a direct insult to African Americans and ignores their struggle and plight. I'd suggest you stop please. It is extremely offensive.

Thank you.

if you say so.

MY LIFE MATTERS, (yours does not). MY LIFE MATTERS,(yours does not).

is that ok with you? :lamo

Anyone that keeps spewing this nonsense is a racist or willfully ignorant. Please stop by chanting this moronic phrase. The irony is that the people who are mainly chanting all lives matter do not actually believe that!

Saying all lives matter is a direct insult to African Americans and ignores their struggle and plight. I'd suggest you stop please. It is extremely offensive.

Thank you.

Two-time Obama voter here.

I think that gives me standing to tell you to kiss my lily-white ass.

Really? Why do you even care if All Lives Matter is offensive (even though it isn't)? You've said some of the most offensive stuff on here, so you've got absolutely no right to complain about somone saying something "offensive".

I will definitely provide a thorough response to all the incorrect posts in this thread however food for thought:

The biggest proponent of the "all lives matter" chant is you guessed it: Donald Trump and his supporters.

So the liberal/progressive posters saying All lives matter isn't offensive or racist... consider you are in lock step with the same people you demonize as being racist, bigoted, demonizing, and hateful.

I'll be back

if you say so.

MY LIFE MATTERS, (yours does not). MY LIFE MATTERS,(yours does not).

is that ok with you? :lamo

who said your life didn't matter? are there millions of people who abosultely hate and want to commit genocide against guys named mike and get together in group meetings, and plot to wipe all people named mike off the face of the earth? Have you tried telling the media and the press and they just ignored you for years until video after video started showing up of police killing unarmed guys named mike for no reason? does the penal system punish mikes with double the prison time for the same crime as non-mikes have committed? do police spend far less money resources investigating murders and crimes against people named mike?

does any of that happen?

nobody has ever said that, and you know it.
As far as I know no racists have ever said all lives matter.

Thank you.

sigh...

Another snowflake who is offended by people expressing free speech.

As far as I know no racists have ever said all lives matter.

again...... they do say it, they say it all the time, they're saying it right now in fact, they just dont really mean it

I dont know how I can make it anymore clearer than that

I will definitely provide a thorough response to all the incorrect posts in this thread however food for thought:

The biggest proponent of the "all lives matter" chant is you guessed it: Donald Trump and his supporters.

You ARE a Donald Trump supporter. You've shown your supoort for him and his ideas in previous threads.

Looks like someone can't keep their positions straight.

isn't that kind of already what she and Trump are doing?

I'd say so, for the most part. If it wasn't so serious, it'd be kinda cute.

sigh...

Another snowflake who is offended by people expressing free speech.

Most snowflakes melt.

Ok, so which lives can I chant don't matter?

Greetings, ocean515. :2wave:

:agree: Those deliberately driving a large wedge between groups of people is nothing more than a planned agenda to keep everyone on edge and combative, and that benefits no one, except a few elite at the top! Do people not understand that this is the proven way in third-world countries to actively promote unjustified hate and resentment, which seems to the goal lately in America, of all places! WTH? :shock: :thumbdown:

Back
Top Bottom