• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement[W:343]

Re: FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement

The majority power cannot, by logic, be oppressed as a group. BLM is about oppression as a group. Thus, all lives matter doesn't really make sense because not everyone can be oppressed as a group.

Trying to change BLM to ALM is like changing Gay Rights to All Rights. Trying to change a minority rights movement into a general movement is inherently detrimental to the movement's objective, that being to draw attention to a particular issue.

Stripping a civil rights movement of its context is anti civil rights.

Greetings, ocean515. :2wave:

:agree: Those deliberately driving a large wedge between groups of people is nothing more than a planned agenda to keep everyone on edge and combative, and that benefits no one, except a few elite at the top! Do people not understand that this is the proven way in third-world countries to actively promote unjustified hate and resentment, which seems to the goal lately in America, of all places! WTH? :shock: :thumbdown:
an excellent point

keep us fighting amoungst ourselves....no time to turn on those whom we should

an excellent point

keep us fighting amoungst ourselves....no time to turn on those whom we should

who the rich? turn around and do what? lower their taxes?

Is there a point to this question?

Well he's saying that someone stating All Lives Matter is a hypocrite because terrorists lives are lives too.

Well he's saying that someone stating All Lives Matter is a hypocrite because terrorists lives are lives too.

Terrorists kill innocent people. One can't allow such behavior to continue.

well I was entertained for a time

now I'm just horrified

live and learn

just when I think mankind can go no lower we find a way

I've decided there is no bottom. I always thought there was a bottom - where we could descend no further. I was wrong.

you want to lower the taxes of the rich?

why?

i was asking you? was it the rich who you were talking about?

have you read the whole thread?

Yeah. Unless your saying the police shouldn't have killed the ****er who shot a bunch of innocent people, I don't see the point.

Back
Top Bottom