• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement[W:343]

Anyone that keeps spewing this nonsense is a racist or willfully ignorant. Please stop by chanting this moronic phrase. The irony is that the people who are mainly chanting all lives matter do not actually believe that!

Saying all lives matter is a direct insult to African Americans and ignores their struggle and plight. I'd suggest you stop please. It is extremely offensive.

Thank you.

Bull****.

Re: FYI "All lives matter" is a racist statement[W:343]

Do you understand that the problem people have with the black lives matter movement is that when it started...their post "child" assaulted not only a police officer just doing his job, but an innocent business owner to boot?

That means blacks are treated fairly by the police and justice system?

I understand not all BLM supporters are doing bad or supporting stupid things.

The leaders are clear: they condemn violence against police. You're using a few hooligans to paint the whole movement. Why? Gee... I think I know why.

But to Be shocked that people don't support the group when it started out as nothing more than a group protesting the shooting of someone who regularly victimized members of their own community?

It's about recognizing and addressing the unfair treatment of blacks by police and the justice system. You don't want to do that. Why? Gee... I think I know why.

Sent from my grapefruit using smoke signals.[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom