• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox using misleading pics again

The picture may be fake but empty shelves today are not. Thank you Joe Biden and his hordes of following lemmings too.
And as for the rest of the world also experiencing everything we are... also Biden's fault?

didn't the ex-president invite some of those assholes into some White House meetings?

The picture may be fake but empty shelves today are not. Thank you Joe Biden and his hordes of following lemmings too.
i went to the grocery store this week and there were some things that were sold out. check out what i did in one situation...

i bought frozen pancakes instead of frozen waffles.

it was devastating.

i went to the grocery store this week and there were some things that were sold out. check out what i did in one situation...

it was devastating.
Thoughts and prayers.

You do seem to have an odd preoccupation with where I choose to travel to and why. One would almost think you had an ulterior motive. That couldn't be true could it?
Just would that ulterior motive be?

it was devastating.
Watch out, when they come for your waffles, they will come for your pancakes next...

I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

Big Deal. CBS used TWICE a photo of an Italian hospital when talking about COVID in 2 American cities.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

They are trying to make a point. The picture does it. So what?

it was devastating.
Making light of Biden's failures is not helpful

I watched faux for years. They've only gotten worse since I turned that shit off.
I watched Fox and CNN equally for years... then about two years ago, thankfully now, I don't watch either.

The rest of the world is not our concern. Biden needs to fix our problems.
Some of our shelves are surprisingly empty. Almost no oil (olive, canola, etc) 30 bags of pasta where there are normally hundreds, almost no eggs and many other things. Lots of ****ing potato chips and candy... that stuff seems to keep making it through though.

I have shopped in grocery stores in 4 different states in the last couple months and have not seen bare shelves...or even close, anywhere.

Admittedly one store was out of the Old El Paso "stand and stuff" taco shells that my wife likes. Personally I prefer the taste of Ortega shells better anyway..but I digress.

I guess that was Biden's fault.
What's interesting to me is that before the pandemic, only one store, Publix stocked my favorite cereal, Grape Nut Flakes. We are talking years looking for it at our Walmarts and the neighborhood Food Lion. 2 months ago, there it was on the shelf at WalMart and has been consistently there. If anything, this pandemic apparently brought my favorite cereal back to the store.

I watched Fox and CNN equally for years... then about two years ago, thankfully now, I don't watch either.

I watch the networks on election nights. Most of the time I read the Google News aggregator.

Lazy and stupid on FOX's part. They may have had a legitimate story and it gets summarily dismissed by all but the most ardent viewers because they had to play picture pages.

Adn the idiocy of it all, the inflation we are seeing are related to COVID, and how are the ones that claime dit was a hoax, refused to wear masks, refused to get vaccinated, and just keep spreading it around? republicans, and these people are such dishonest assholes they are blaming Biden for that.

Also worker shortages now due to sick workers, lack of drivers, again, whos' fault is that?

Next they will whine if htey have to wait to see a doctor thanks to all their idiot brethren getting covid because they can't even do the most basic, decent thing, wear a mask and get vaccinated.

And the same assholes also blame Biden's handling of it. He has done all he can, its the moronic republicans (largely, not all anti vaxxers are republicans) that are doing what they always do, screw up the country then blame it on others

You almost were honest here !

"I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread."

Which is lib code speak for: I know the Lib news outlet do it, but I only want to pretend that it's wrong when FOX does it !...

P.S. Not saying if good that FOX too pushes Propaganda ! It's not !

Some of our shelves are surprisingly empty. Almost no oil (olive, canola, etc) 30 bags of pasta where there are normally hundreds, almost no eggs and many other things. Lots of ****ing potato chips and candy... that stuff seems to keep making it through though.
Biden really has a long reach.

Does that matter when it comes to the shelf shortages you claim exist today? Are the shortages you claim exist only happening in conservative areas?
Sure it does, the conservatives are the ones that would lie about it LOL

What's interesting to me is that before the pandemic, only one store, Publix stocked my favorite cereal, Grape Nut Flakes. We are talking years looking for it at our Walmarts and the neighborhood Food Lion. 2 months ago, there it was on the shelf at WalMart and has been consistently there. If anything, this pandemic apparently brought my favorite cereal back to the store.
Yeah. Funny you say that. The wife and I ran into the same problem with regular grape nuts at about the same time. (I love pouring about 1/4 cup of grape nuts on other cereals like raison bran or crispix).

I can only assume that was Biden's fault too?

Back
Top Bottom