• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox using misleading pics again

The insurrection was only a small part of the failed coup attempt.
What an imagination you have. Out of control but interesting. So, what were the other parts of this massive coup attempt? This should be funny.

What an imagination you have. Out of control but interesting. So, what were the other parts of this massive coup attempt? This should be funny.
Maybe someday you'll get curious about it.

#Empty shelves Biden has been trending on social media for months starting prior to Christmas. People on social media from all over the country have been posting pictures of their empty shelves. I have been experiencing empty shelves for months especially through the holidays and at the grocery stores. And living in the Midwest and the nasty weather we have been experiencing because it is Winter, it is getting worse due to poor road conditions for truckers. People in my area have been trying to prepare for a bad winter storm of ice, snow and below zero temps so people are going to likely be hunkered down for a couple of days and it is likely we will be under an emergency where no traffic will be permitted on the roads except for emergency vehicles, medical personnel. If we get the amount of ice, they are predicting many will lose power during a time we are facing below zero temps. The utilities will be allowed to be on the streets that are trying to restore power. If a transformer goes out people will likely be out of power for a dangerous amount of time in bitter temps.

When yahoos who want to coverup that the empty shelves is Faux News can go pound sand. It is real and can become a matter of life and death when something like bad weather hinders what truckloads of goods can get delivered.

#Empty shelves Biden has been trending on social media for months starting prior to Christmas. People on social media from all over the country have been posting pictures of their empty shelves. I have been experiencing empty shelves for months especially through the holidays and at the grocery stores. And living in the Midwest and the nasty weather we have been experiencing because it is Winter, it is getting worse due to poor road conditions for truckers. People in my area have been trying to prepare for a bad winter storm of ice, snow and below zero temps so people are going to likely be hunkered down for a couple of days and it is likely we will be under an emergency where no traffic will be permitted on the roads except for emergency vehicles, medical personnel. If we get the amount of ice, they are predicting many will lose power during a time we are facing below zero temps. The utilities will be allowed to be on the streets that are trying to restore power. If a transformer goes out people will likely be out of power for a dangerous amount of time in bitter temps.

When yahoos who want to coverup that the empty shelves is Faux News can go pound sand. It is real and can become a matter of life and death when something like bad weather hinders what truckloads of goods can get delivered.
What's your point?

What's your point?
OMG, I made my point. Empty shelves are real. And people all across this country are experiencing it. When the supply chain is broken, it makes it impossible for people to find the absolute basics and then add to it something like bad weather that hinders what truckloads of items they are able to get are being delayed in getting delivered. This isn't just about food but prescription drugs, replacement parts for vehicles, appliances and things like furnaces and blown transmitters during below zero temps..

OMG, I made my point. Empty shelves are real. And people all across this country are experiencing it. When the supply chain is broken, it makes it impossible for people to find the absolute basics and then add to it something like bad weather that hinders what truckloads of items they are able to get are being delayed in getting delivered. This isn't just about food but prescription drugs, replacement parts for vehicles, appliances and things like furnaces and blown transmitters during below zero temps..
So you're schooling us on the impact of supply chain disruptions? Ok...I guess.

I have seen no empty shelves at all except right after the holidays, which is to be expected. The only thing I have noticed is frozen French fries but evidently there is a worldwide potato shortage......who knew?

I have seen no empty shelves at all except right after the holidays, which is to be expected. The only thing I have noticed is frozen French fries but evidently there is a worldwide potato shortage......who knew?
I have mentioned before seeing some empty shelves in a few places but not for anything critical, as it has been some paper goods and distilled water.

The bread aisle where i grocery shop is always nearly picked clean. The more expensive stuff is stocked full while there's barely any of the cheaper stuff left.

Back
Top Bottom