• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox using misleading pics again

I don't watch that either. You are the kinda guy that, if a person does not watch Fox, they are Liberal Scum... right?
No Fox, no CNN, no MSNBC. You sound like a well-rounded, well-informed person or just someone afraid to learn. The truth can be so scary in today's world..

No Fox, no CNN, no MSNBC. You sound like a well-rounded, well-informed person or just someone afraid to learn. The truth can be so scary in today's world..
Obviously much more informed and well-rounded than you.... a guy that thinks that those three sources represent the bulk of world news sources.

Obviously much more informed and well-rounded than you.... a guy that thinks that those three sources represent the bulk of world news sources.
Unlike yourself, I tune into MSNBC regularly. Don't stay long because 90% of the time they are beating a dead horse regarding 1/6, which is all they have. The other 10% of the time is spent railing about past history such as Trump. Never repeat Never a kind word about Trump, just mindless praise for Biden and the failed attempt to protect him and his administration for the atrocious job it is doing.

Unlike yourself, I tune into MSNBC regularly. Don't stay long because 90% of the time they are beating a dead horse regarding 1/6, which is all they have. The other 10% of the time is spent railing about past history such as Trump. Never repeat Never a kind word about Trump, just mindless praise for Biden and the failed attempt to protect him and his administration for the atrocious job it is doing.
And that is why I don't watch their shit show... but you tried to give me crap about it for some reason.

Me - I don't watch MSNBC
You - You don't know what is happening and live in the dark
Me - I did not know not watching MSNBC meant I lived in the dark
You - MSNBC is shit and don't report anything worthwhile

LOL

And that is why I don't watch their shit show... but you tried to give me crap about it for some reason.

Me - I don't watch MSNBC
You - You don't know what is happening and live in the dark
Me - I did not know not watching MSNBC meant I lived in the dark
You - MSNBC is shit and don't report anything worthwhile

LOL
You said you didn't watch more than just MSNBC, that is why I said you live in the dark. Misrepresentation. I did not say MSNBC is shit, although it is.

And as for the rest of the world also experiencing everything we are... also Biden's fault?
I mean Trump wasn’t responsible for nearly the things he was accused of and you lefties had laughably false slanders you used against Trump daily.

Who cares if Biden is responsible as long as the problem can be used to seize power from him?

Stronger too. Scoops up more queso.

That was the whole idea of the r-r-r-ribbed structure of the Ruffles chips, per the rolling-R TV commercial ad campaign. Laura Scudders were louder, but not as strong. Dad would never by those for me. He hated the "...are the noisiest chips in the world" TV ad. But we kids made any chip about as loud as we wanted. Sweet little hellions.

Lets try this again...

Does that help clear up your confusion?

I doubt it because you also said this:
Misconception. I do not watch MSNBC but I do tune in on occasion to see what pertinent story they are covering. Mostly, still, 1/6 which is all they got.

Misconception. I do not watch MSNBC but I do tune in on occasion to see what pertinent story they are covering. Mostly, still, 1/6 which is all they got.
You don't take responsibility for what you say at all, do you?

I've seen some empty store shelves.

Went to a different store, found the items I was looking for. Been difficult to get my hands on gpus lately, but that's also understandable.

My fridge is stocked, I'm not starving. I'm taking the if it's cold outside my house today, how can global warming be real approach to all these shortages.

I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

They have nothing, so they lie. Just like trump and his cult followers. They have drifted far away from reporting the news and being truthful. They are just more fools, under a lying traitor's spell. They should be booted off the air, they are just spewing disinformation and inciting hate and division.

Apparently he caused a tsunami that melted down a nuclear power plant.

So, it wasn't so much the tsunami causing a nuclear plant melt-down, but more so washing consumer goods off of store shelves. That makes more sense.

You want serious shortage issues...just try finding Rice Crispies! What is a Nana to do when you can't make rice crispie squares!
I thought you were going to say, ask Danny Davito.

I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

So if there's a pic of Trans. Sec. Pete superimposed over a pic of a bunch of potholes in South Bend while he was Mayor, it's a false equivalence if he wasn't actually standing over the potholes?

What friends? Are any of them on the conservative side?
Why would they have to be conservative? Is it only conservative stores with empty shelves? you should probably shop at liberal stores, they have fully stocked shelves.

Looks like a good picture to me. Yes, if you have been to stores lately, you would know there are a lot of shelves missing food and goods. But, you probably don't get out much, right? Did you see the 7% inflation number? Worst in 40 years! Way to go Joe.
I know, it's bad enough that Biden created 7% inflation in our country, but then the bastard had to do it to the rest of the world too!!! /sarc

I don't doubt that you see it that way. However, faux whitewashed a coup attempt and helped to convince its viewers to avoid vaccines during a pandemic which has now killed more Americans than WWII. That is only part of its footprint.
A "coup" attempt that involved no large armed military force whatsoever.......If you want to stage a coup to take over a government as strongly defended as ours you need a lot more than 1000 stupid rednecks. Jesus.....

A "coup" attempt that involved no large armed military force whatsoever.......If you want to stage a coup to take over a government as strongly defended as ours you need a lot more than 1000 stupid rednecks. Jesus.....
The insurrection was only a small part of the failed coup attempt.

Back
Top Bottom