• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox using misleading pics again

You want serious shortage issues...just try finding Rice Crispies! What is a Nana to do when you can't make rice crispie squares!

Beats me. I have no idea why anyone on a political debate forum would obsess about a Canadian traveling to Florida.....
then why on earth do you tell us so OFTEN whilst complaining?
I know, none of my business LOL

I have shopped in grocery stores in 4 different states in the last couple months and have not seen bare shelves...or even close, anywhere.

Admittedly one store was out of the Old El Paso "stand and stuff" taco shells that my wife likes. Personally I prefer the taste of Ortega shells better anyway..but I digress.

I guess that was Biden's fault.
that bastard

why on earth do you tell us so OFTEN whilst complaining?
I know, none of my business LOL
Let's get this straight right now. It is none of your damn business why we go to FL. However you know we own property there and that has obligations. Your attacks are personal and have zero to do with any discussions here on this political forum. I suggest you stop this nonsense however that is your choice.
Out of respect for our fellow forum members I will not engage in this siliness any longer.

You should al know if this is true, are your local grosseryshops empty?

Sounds strange, we have al had a pandemic and it hasn't effected any shops here (well at the very beginning people went a little nuts and stockpiled toiletpaper)
I noticed a fair number of shortages a week or two ago, but when I did my grocery shopping this week (two different grocery stores), they had everything on this week's list - so better than last time. That made me wonder if the previous shortages had something to do with being slow to restock after the holidays?

I was watching that Fox News show yesterday and thought it looked quite weird. That was not how my two regular grocery stores looked this week.

For some odd reason, all of the food stores around me are totally out of Nabisco Saltine Crackers and Oyster Crackers.

Been this way since Thanksgiving. I highly doubt Joe Biden had a hand in this supply chain snafu.
This is the kind of thing I'm noticing. Just weird shortage here and there. And, yes, oyster crackers are absolutely one of those!!!

You want serious shortage issues...just try finding Rice Crispies! What is a Nana to do when you can't make rice crispie squares!
I've had that problem too. The damn Kellogg strike hasn't helped any.

Maybe the odd shortages are due to that people are stockpiling since the news are reporting shortage and empty shells? Is it al goods that have a long shelf life? Or maybe there is a shortage of truckdrivers, as in the UK?

I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

Looks like a good picture to me. Yes, if you have been to stores lately, you would know there are a lot of shelves missing food and goods. But, you probably don't get out much, right? Did you see the 7% inflation number? Worst in 40 years! Way to go Joe.

I'm sure we'll see a ton of false equivalence in this thread.

The graphic showed an image of President Joe Biden superimposed over a photo of the empty shelves. But as one eagle-eyed Twitter user pointed out, the image is actually from a 2011 NPR story (photo #15) about residents fleeing the disaster area near the Fukushima nuclear power plant.​

:ROFLMAO:

Maybe the odd shortages are due to that people are stockpiling since the news are reporting shortage and empty shells? Is it al goods that have a long shelf life? Or maybe there is a shortage of truckdrivers, as in the UK?
(y)

I also bought one ply instead of two ply on my most recent grocery trip.

Soldiers aren't as tough as me.

Now you know. How is MSNBC working out for you?
I don't watch that either. You are the kinda guy that, if a person does not watch Fox, they are Liberal Scum... right?

I haven't seen an empty shelve here since the Trump Administration.

There was the Trump Toilet Paper Shortage, and then there were well stocked shelves. I blame that on Biden.

I haven't seen an empty shelve here since the Trump Administration.

There was the Trump Toilet Paper Shortage, and then there were well stocked shelves. I blame that on Biden.
Yes. The toilet paper shortage was Trump's fault. LOL.

Not whole stores, but you do see entire sections cleared out.

Sucks to be you. I live in the desert and everything is available.

My grocery store was definitely out of tostitos cantina thin chips and I suffered because I had to opt for Ruffles. Woe is me.

Life is tough. At least Ruffles have ridges.

We've got a lot of people not working and a lot of workers out sick, and a clueless President caught completely unprepared...

"Nobody saw it coming. Nobody in the whole world!"

A rather oblique, non-sequitur response. How is it that people not working are and sick workers clearing grocery shelves? How is that Biden's fault? Your reply makes no sense.

Back
Top Bottom