• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four white women prove that white privilege does in fact exist

He read the story. He's intentionally lying, as all Conservatives do.

In regards to your OP, its a massive nothing burger. White women are something like 1% of the prison population, because they don't commit felonies in numbers comparable to other demographics. Security personnel and law enforcement agencies are supposed to be pursuing those who commit crime, which clearly isn't white women.

Oh look, crazy posts that blame the "wites"

So predictable.

Nice try.

Where did I blame anyone?

Don't try comedy, it comes out funny....but not the funny you want it to be....

You left out something from your narrative above....something that happened a week or so earlier. The girls complied and removed the hoods from their head when asked, the black guy didn't.

Police are only called if a customer refuses or becomes belligerent. In this instance, a Memphis Police Department officer repeatedly requested the individual to remove his 'hoodie.' He did not comply with this directive and was removed from the mall. The incident on Saturday night was managed by the MPD and we refer all questions about the circumstances to MPD.”

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2018/11/06/wolfchase-galleria-hoodie-arrest/1903278002/

Let us know when " white women" commit 50%+ of the murders in the US....

Let us know when " white women" commit 50%+ of the murders in the US....

Poor young black males commit 50% of the violent crime and are 6% of the population.

Poor young white males commit 50% of the violent crime and are 6% of the population.

Why focus on black?

In regards to your OP, its a massive nothing burger. White women are something like 1% of the prison population, because they don't commit felonies in numbers comparable to other demographics. Security personnel and law enforcement agencies are supposed to be pursuing those who commit crime, which clearly isn't white women.
Omg, but don't you see, black men are forced to disproportionately commit more crime due to white privilege. They are the victims here and if you disagree you're revealing your hidden racist beliefs.

It's this same logic the demands we pull a 95yr old jewish grandmom from an airport line for a full cavity search. We can't discriminate and focus our resources on the most likely. We must show no prejudices and randomly select even the most unlikely, while not interviewing some of the most likely.

If you disagree with that dysfunctional thinking it's because your a mentally dysfunctional human who clings to nethrandical beliefs rooted in racial superiority.

Pm me.
I can recommend some college classes to provide you with a course correction you poor backward thinking soul.

Progressives are here to help you with your defective and morally deficient think. Never forget that, but if you do, no worries, there's always one of them around to remind you of their moral superiority.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk

In addition to your statistics being false, you also just argued for assigning group guilt. You know, like the radical feminists do to men. Congratulations you're just as bad as they are!

So much for individual liberty, eh?

You left out something from your narrative above....something that happened a week or so earlier. The girls complied and removed the hoods from their head when asked, the black guy didn't.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/news/2018/11/06/wolfchase-galleria-hoodie-arrest/1903278002/
And beefheart already destroyed your argument:

You didn't read much of the story did you? They put them back up, and weren't stopped, or arrested.

You have been Grokked.

It's no coincidence that the matrix chose the color red for the pill that shows you reality. Enjoy your blue slumber. It's no fun seeing the truth. Enjoy your playground. I envy your oblivious exestince.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using Tapatalk
I don't envy your cowardly love of flagrant dishonesty.

Poor young black males commit 50% of the violent crime and are 6% of the population.

Poor young white males commit 50% of the violent crime and are 6% of the population.

Why focus on black?

That seems to be total BS. Their are nearly twice as many poor whites (17M) than poor blacks (9M) in the US. How could there possibly be an equal percentage of poor blacks (in any age/gender group) as a percentage of the population?

http://federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

That seems to be total BS. Their are nearly twice as many poor whites (17M) than poor blacks (9M) in the US. How could there possibly be an equal percentage of poor blacks (in any age/gender group) as a percentage of the population?

Your cutoff for poor is too high.

Look, I get why some people want to focus on black people. It's not because they're activists focused on the black community. It's because they're racists.

A tiny percentage whites commit the other 50%.

Racists can't deal with that. If they have to blame male poor and young instead of black, their racist world comes crashing down. To prevent that, they'll believe anything. They'll scour stats, search countless sources, miss cutoffs and anything else it takes to prove to themselves that black is the problem.

That crime stat, "50% of violent crime and 6% of the population!" is a sacred cow of racists. And they will never acknowledge the other 50% is a tiny percentage of whites.

They're not interested in population demographics. They're not interested in what drives crime. They didn't take grad classes in it like I did. They just wanna demonize black people.

Don't be one of those.

Last edited:

Think about it. What happens if Stormfront denizens come to the realization that the problem with violent crime is poor young males - them. "Whoops! It's not black people (including women and children), it's us."

I'm not sure what happens then but the racist powers that be sure as **** don't wanna find out. "50% of violent crime" is a racist sacred cow for two reasons:

1. Demonize black people.
2. Prevent the orcs from discovering they're the problem.

Pssst. The other 50%? Poor young white males, a tiny percentage of the population. Yes, black people have issues related to slavery and privilege (lack of intergenerational wealth and social disadvantage, respectively) and there is something to be gained by paying specific attention to any impoverished community. But the crime problem isn't black people. It's young poor males.

Everyone feel free to apply for credit in POP5100 at the nearest university.

Last edited:
Your cutoff for poor is too high.

Look, I get why some people want to focus on black people. It's not because they're activists focused on the black community. It's because they're racists.

A tiny percentage whites commit the other 50%.

Racists can't deal with that. If they have to blame male poor and young instead of black, their racist world comes crashing down. To prevent that, they'll believe anything. They'll scour stats, search countless sources, miss cutoffs and anything else it takes to prove to themselves that black is the problem.

That crime stat, "50% of violent crime and 6% of the population!" is a sacred cow of racists. And they will never acknowledge the other 50% is a tiny percentage of whites.

They're not interested in population demographics. They're not interested in what drives crime. They didn't take grad classes in it like I did. They just wanna demonize black people.

Don't be one of those.

I'm not being racist by pointing out the reality of there being far more poor white males than poor black males in the US. You tried to make it seem as if there were an equal number (6% of the total population each) of poor white males and poor black males which is simply not so.

I'm not being racist by pointing out the reality of there being far more poor white males than poor black males in the US. You tried to make it seem as if there were an equal number (6% of the total population each) of poor white males and poor black males which is simply not so.

Bickering over one or two percent in the quest to pin violent crime on blacks instead of where it belongs (poor young males) is racist.

I'm not saying you're a racist. I'm saying trying to pretend the racist sacred cow "50% of violent crime" is legit is, inherently, a racist act. Most racist acts are performed by not-racist people; we just don't know better.

Last edited:
Think about it. What happens if Stormfront denizens come to the realization that the problem with violent crime is poor young males - them. "Whoops! It's not black people (including women and children), it's us."

I'm not sure what happens then but the racist powers that be sure as **** don't wanna find out. "50% of violent crime" is a racist sacred cow for two reasons:

1. Demonize black people.
2. Prevent the orcs from discovering they're the problem.

Pssst. The other 50%? Poor young white males, a tiny percentage of the population. Yes, black people have issues related to slavery and privilege (lack of intergenerational wealth and social disadvantage, respectively) and there is something to be gained by paying specific attention to any impoverished community. But the crime problem isn't black people. It's young poor males.

Everyone feel free to apply for credit in POP5100 at the nearest university.

Crime is a problem and yet very few, even among the millions of poor (regardless of race), are criminals. When have you ever noted that I blamed black folks for crime?

Crime is a problem and yet very few, even among the millions of poor (regardless of race), are criminals. When have you ever noted that I blamed black folks for crime?

Like 12% of Americans commit all the violent crime - poor young males. Poor young males don't wanna face that so they blame others, point fingers and misrepresent statistics.

Violent crime is not a black thing.

Last edited:
Like 12% of Americans commit all the violent crime - poor young males. Poor young males don't wanna face that so they blame others, point fingers and misrepresent statistics.

Violent crime is not a black thing.

I agree that race plays little, if any, role in violent crime. It appears that far less than 12% of the population is responsible for committing the majority of violent crime - closer to 1% to 2% as noted in many studies. The biggest problem are the repeat violent offenders often referred to as 'career criminals' and they often can be identified quite early.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969807/

I agree that race plays little, if any, role in violent crime. It appears that far less than 12% of the population is responsible for committing the majority of violent crime - closer to 1% to 2% as noted in many studies. The biggest problem are the repeat violent offenders often referred to as 'career criminals' and they often can be identified quite early.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969807/

As a percentage of population, blacks are disproportionately represented in the same disproportion represented in poverty.

It's a male thing. Then a poverty thing. Then a young thing.

As a percentage of population, blacks are disproportionately represented in the same disproportion represented in poverty.

That is true to some extent yet even among the many millions of young and poor males violent criminals are still a minority.

That is true to some extent yet even among the many millions of young and poor males criminals are still a minority.

Disproportionate representation transcends economics.

But try getting a poor young male to understand all this and come to the realization it's his group that's the problem. Succeed and you might have an sjw on your hands.

Last edited:
In addition to your statistics being false, you also just argued for assigning group guilt. You know, like the radical feminists do to men. Congratulations you're just as bad as they are!

So much for individual liberty, eh?

46012276_10156653928416768_7223548187670216704_n.jpg

4 middle aged white women who look like soccer moms are not very threatening in my opinion. They aren't the ones getting into fights at the mall, or shooting people. You need to get in touch with reality.

46012276_10156653928416768_7223548187670216704_n.jpg

4 middle aged white women who look like soccer moms are not very threatening in my opinion. They aren't the ones getting into fights at the mall, or shooting people. You need to get in touch with reality.

You don't get it. The mall had a rule about hoodies, they arrested the black guys, and only warned the white women who then proceeded to flaunt the rules after the warning. The rule is for all people in the mall, no matter what race or sex. And who got arrested?

As usual, you're wrong.

"West Virginia has the lowest median annual household income of any state."

https://247wallst.com/special-report/2018/10/04/americas-richest-and-poorest-states-6/2/

West Virginia is in the Top 20 Safest States in terms of crime. #1 is the least diverse state, Maine.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/crime-and-corrections/public-safety

"93.2% of the population was non-Hispanic white"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Virginia

Both Maine and West Virginia are 'safe states', yet W Virginians are far less financially stable than residents of Maine. The only thing they have in common? Little diversity and a primarily white population.

Back
Top Bottom