• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four white women prove that white privilege does in fact exist

From what I'm understanding about minorities and law enforcement, many a young person does not respect law enforcement and when confronted by law enforcement shows no respect. Also shows a lack of respect for the rules.

The fact a minority was kicked out of the mall for wearing a hoodie and the four white girls were not, does not prove the security at the mall is racist. Could be each security guard enforces the rules differently and has nothing to do with race or gender. The more we shout racism the more people think they're being treated unfairly, we need to stop pointing fingers, being the victim and try to solve the problem we have with some being racist. Quit calling it racism when we have no idea if it is or isn't. The ban on wearing hoodies has been going on for some time now and all young people are aware.

Good for the women! Though many will pretend otherwise, they made their point. In many instances, it is dangerous to do just about anything while black.

No it aint. I'm black and I work with cops on a weekly basis. I've never even been oulled over.

How do you know the black people with hoodies didn't do what the mall cops asked them to? I am betting they were never asked in the first place and then beaten up just for being black. And yes baseball caps can cover a person's face just as much as a hoodie does.

Do you have evidence for this?

You didn't read much of the story did you? They put them back up, and weren't stopped, or arrested.

You have been Grokked.

In contrast, when the black guy was asked to put his hoodie down, he refused and was profane. Thus, he was arrested. ItIt's not a fair exoeriment when you have two completely different initial reactions.

Back
Top Bottom