• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTColeman said:
Yeah, I doubt Vergiss would want a half-breed. KIDDING! Mixed people are cool with me.

They aren't cool with me. Mix breeders are slowly but steadily killing the noble aryan race. Because of Abortions and interbreeding, the Aryan race is shrinking.

HTColeman said:
Nope, sorry, but I'm sure I can hook you up with someone that does. Besides, crack is cheap.

Cocaine and crack are two different things. Crack is diluted, baked down cocaine. Cocaine, from what i hear, is much more expensive then crack.

Scholastic said:
They aren't cool with me. Mix breeders are slowly but steadily killing the noble aryan race. Because of Abortions and interbreeding, the Aryan race is shrinking.

damn, is the world losing people like you! What will we do!

Scholastic said:
Cocaine and crack are two different things. Crack is diluted, baked down cocaine. Cocaine, from what i hear, is much more expensive then crack.

So what does your dad, the mixed one, sell?

HTColeman said:
damn, is the world losing people like you! What will we do!

ITS A TRAVESTY! My ancestrage dates back to Charlamagne. This great frank king singlehandedly brought europe out of the dark ages. My ancestors, and the race of my ancestors, build this world with their own hands.

HTColeman said:
So what does your dad, the mixed one, sell?

My mother is a secretary. My stepfather is an investigator for the D.A. and for the record, to the best of my knowledge, i am a pure blooded Aryan.

Scholastic said:
My mother is a secretary. My stepfather is an investigator for the D.A. and for the record, to the best of my knowledge, i am a pure blooded Aryan.

Well, from your previous posts, I think we can all agree that your "knowledge" isn't quite top notch, even the best of it.

HTColeman said:
Well, from your previous posts, I think we can all agree that your "knowledge" isn't quite top notch, even the best of it.

you've yet to disprove objectively a word of my statements. Frankly, if we can consider general steriotypes, it is you who isn't "top notch" you may have larger genitals than i do, but you are comparibly much more ignorant than i am.

Scholastic said:
you've yet to disprove objectively a word of my statements. Frankly, if we can consider general steriotypes, it is you who isn't "top notch" you may have larger genitals than i do, but you are comparibly much more ignorant than i am.

Well, the "genitals" bit caught me off guard and I am feeling a bit uncomfortable knowing that you were thinking about my genitals. As far as ignorance, you hold on to the opinion of a faded political regime, whose efforts failed and has been deemed by the majority of society as appalling. Whose ignorant?

HTColeman said:
. As far as ignorance, you hold on to the opinion of a faded political regime, whose efforts failed and has been deemed by the majority of society as appalling. Whose ignorant?

Once again, you steriotypical black idiocy is showing. Just because something is "faded" or "unsuccessful politically" or "deemed to be so by the majority" doesn't necessarily make it invalid. In fact, if i may, Ad populam is a logical fallacy. It was only unsuccessful because the entire world was against them. The system itself was highly successful, and germany boomed economically during that time.

Scholastic said:
Once again, you steriotypical black idiocy is showing. Just because something is "faded" or "unsuccessful politically" or "deemed to be so by the majority" doesn't necessarily make it invalid. In fact, if i may, Ad populam is a logical fallacy. It was only unsuccessful because the entire world was against them. The system itself was highly successful, and germany boomed economically during that time.

And have you ever considered why the entire world was against them?

HTColeman said:
And have you ever considered why the entire world was against them?

The world considered them "too extreme" politically. Aside from that, germany was the agressor in the war. That still doesn't invalidate their doctrines.

Scholastic said:
The world considered them "too extreme" politically. Aside from that, germany was the agressor in the war. That still doesn't invalidate their doctrines.

Man how come nobody told me we were ragging on a nazi. Thanks guys.

They were to extreme politically. I like to call it insane.

There starting the war had nothing to do with the invalidation of their doctrines. Plenty of wars have been started and their doctrines are still intact. What invalidated their doctrines was the fact that they are illogical.

Kelzie said:

There starting the war had nothing to do with the invalidation of their doctrines. Plenty of wars have been started and their doctrines are still intact. What invalidated their doctrines was the fact that they are illogical.

He is deaf to logic, Kelzie. Just make fun of him.

Kelzie said:

What the hell? now who is insulting who, moderator person? :doh

and that is a matter of opinion that i must disagree with. They were highly traditional.

There starting the war had nothing to do with the invalidation of their doctrines. Plenty of wars have been started and their doctrines are still intact.

yup

What invalidated their doctrines was the fact that they are illogical.

once again, i must disagree. I personally think that their doctrines are awesome.

Scholastic said:

and that is a matter of opinion that i must disagree with. They were highly traditional.

yup

once again, i must disagree. I personally think that their doctrines are awesome.

See what I mean, deaf to logic. Just to catch you up, he has a fetish for Jewish women, but vergiss left him high and dry. Then he said something about ravaging me, and I said no, I don't like fruit in my tea. So then we, or I, whatever, came to the conclusion that while his great grandparents were "pure", his grandfather was the result of of a white man intermingling with slaves. Therefore, he is very bitter towards minorities because his family rejected the descendents of his grandfather.

Scholastic said:

How is that insulting, oh sensitive one?

Scholastic said:

Because genocide is traditional? Still smells like crazy to me.

Scholastic said:

That speaks volumes about you. However, if you can provide me any proof from a REAL scientist that Jews, or other races are in ANY way biologically different and inferior to Aryans, I might think that you knew what you were talking about. But you can't. So I don't

HTColeman said:
See what I mean, deaf to logic. Just to catch you up, he has a fetish for Jewish women, but vergiss left him high and dry. Then he said something about ravaging me, and I said no, I don't like fruit in my tea. So then we, or I, whatever, came to the conclusion that while his great grandparents were "pure", his grandfather was the result of of a white man intermingling with slaves. Therefore, he is very bitter towards minorities because his family rejected the descendents of his grandfather.

Huh. Sounds like a very confused individual. How old is he? 15ish?

Hey, do your parents know you're a nazi? Just curious.

Because genocide is traditional? Still smells like crazy to me.

And you have never heard of the inquisition?

That speaks volumes about you. However, if you can provide me any proof from a REAL scientist that Jews, or other races are in ANY way biologically different and inferior to Aryans, I might think that you knew what you were talking about. But you can't. So I don't

Hitler explains that in mein kampf. I'll give you a link to the specific chapter where he talks about the inferiority of the non aryan races.

http://hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/mkv1ch11.html

Its the chapter entitled "nation and races" i think he makes several valid points. Do keep an open mind.

fyi, concerning the jewess: Seriously, she was a tease <_< >_>. She was showing off her knowledge of baked goods. *pant pant pant hoooowl!*

Scholastic said:

Hitler explains that in mein kampf. I'll give you a link to the specific chapter where he talks about the inferiority of the non aryan races.

Its the chapter entitled "nation and races" i think he makes several valid points. Do keep an open mind.

fyi, concerning the jewess: Seriously, she was a tease <_< >_>. She was showing off her knowledge of baked goods. *pant pant pant hoooowl!*

Oh please, it wasn't the baked ones that you wanted. Also, you see there is a slight problem with backing up the theories of Hitler with Hitler's book.

Scholastic said:

Why yes, yes I have. Are using another crazy thing to back up why the nazis weren't crazy? Very odd.

Scholastic said:

I have absolutely zero desire to sort through that "book" to find it. Why don't you post it.

Scholastic said:

Are you cracking a joke about a Jew? Isn't that illegal or something?

I have absolutely zero desire to sort through that "book" to find it. Why don't you post it.

The link i gave was directly to that chapter. And the entire chapter is by hitler concerning that specific topic. However, i suppose i could summarize. the chapter talks about the following:

A) Why the Aryan race is master
B) Why the Jew is a parasite

Are you cracking a joke about a Jew? Isn't that illegal or something?

no, seriously, read through the thread. she kept offering me a bagle. And, as i am a traditionalist concerning females, a female that knows her culinary stuff....*HOOOWL!* as i said, such a tease!

Scholastic said:
The link i gave was directly to that chapter. And the entire chapter is by hitler concerning that specific topic. However, i suppose i could summarize. the chapter talks about the following:

Once again, Hitler's book cannot be used as support for Hitler's theories. I could say the sky is green, then write a book, and whenever someone challenged me, refer them to the book I wrote, however that would be stupid.

no, seriously, read through the thread. she kept offering me a bagle. And, as i am a traditionalist concerning females, a female that knows her culinary stuff....*HOOOWL!* as i said, such a tease!

You disgust me, I spit on you and your beliefs.

Scholastic said:

Any evidence? Or did this just sound like something fun to believe in. Have I told you my theory of MapQuest?

Scholastic said:

Dude, be quite. The other nazis will here you joking around with a Jew. I hear that's instant death sentence...

HTColeman said:
Once again, Hitler's book cannot be used as support for Hitler's theories. I could say the sky is green, then write a book, and whenever someone challenged me, refer them to the book I wrote, however that would be stupid.

i am not supporting hitler with hitler. I am giving you hitler to judge objectively for yourself. What you've probably heard all of your life is biased crap. read what he said yourself and make an honest judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom