• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Florida Police Right or Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelzie said:
Any evidence? Or did this just sound like something fun to believe in. Have I told you my theory of MapQuest?

as i said, see the chapter. Its all about those two subjects. He explains everything in detail.

Dude, be quite. The other nazis will here you joking around with a Jew. I hear that's instant death sentence...

you realize i was joking, right? i have a girlfriend ._.

Scholastic said:
i am not supporting hitler with hitler. I am giving you hitler to judge objectively for yourself. What you've probably heard all of your life is biased crap. read what he said yourself and make an honest judgement.

An honest judgement....Hitler is burning in hell as he is responsible for the murder, torture, and disfigurement of 6 million Jews and countless other "undesireables". That is about as honest as you can handle.

HTColeman said:
An honest judgement....Hitler is burning in hell as he is responsible for the murder, torture, and disfigurement of 6 million Jews and countless other "undesireables". That is about as honest as you can handle.

if that is the case, then so are countless dominican monks from the middle ages. Honestly, would you speak condemnation of monks? I'd think not. As i said, the killing the jews thing is debateable. i still ask: How can you kill something that isn't alive? Life comes from Christ and Christ alone. The jews crucified Christ, denied Christ, and deny his existence. Christ said "seek and ye shall find" Jews apparently aren't seeking life. If they did, they would accept Christ and become Catholics. However, as it is, they apparently dont' seek life. Now, if they seek not life, what do they seek? And if indeed they seek something else, wouldn't you say that Mein Fuhrer gave it to them?

Scholastic said:
as i said, see the chapter. Its all about those two subjects. He explains everything in detail.

Seriously, I am NOT going to read two chapters just so you can prove a point. If there is relevant material, post it. Otherwise you have no argument.

Scholastic said:

Shut. Up. You were seriously joking? And here I thought you were being turned on by a Jew (who you claim to hate), on a website (where you can't see anyone), because she offered you a bagel. And you were joking huh? I just didn't see it. You should be careful though. Joking with Jews can lead to laughing with them, which can lead to liking them, which can lead to respecting them, and OH MY GOD, before you know it, you are a regular person.

Scholastic said:
if that is the case, then so are countless dominican monks from the middle ages. Honestly, would you speak condemnation of monks? I'd think not. As i said, the killing the jews thing is debateable. i still ask: How can you kill something that isn't alive? Life comes from Christ and Christ alone. The jews crucified Christ, denied Christ, and deny his existence. Christ said "seek and ye shall find" Jews apparently aren't seeking life. If they did, they would accept Christ and become Catholics. However, as it is, they apparently dont' seek life. Now, if they seek not life, what do they seek? And if indeed they seek something else, wouldn't you say that Mein Fuhrer gave it to them?

(Before speaking, HT takes another step away from the crazy nazi as he twists the Word of God to his liking. He then looks up into the sky, looking for the hand of God to smite Scholastic)

I am sure there are alot of monks in hell, not everyone who claims Christ is truly of Christ, i.e. Hitler. About the Jews not being alive...(HT thinks this over and decides to take another step back.)

Kelzie said:
Seriously, I am NOT going to read two chapters just so you can prove a point. If there is relevant material, post it. Otherwise you have no argument.

The entire chapter is relevent, however, if you wish, i shall summarize to the best of my ability.

A) One must judge a race by what it produces. From what we can see, the majority of successful, lasting civilizations, cultures, technologies, idealogies have been by Aryans

B) The reason that Aryans are able to do all of this is because, whereas other races are influenced sheerly by egoism (The desire to support oneself), they are influenced by the desire to sacrifice for the good of the whole. "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few" and thereby work towards the common good as a group rather than as single people. Mein Fuhrer even states that if there were only one Aryan, he could do nothing but destroy, because he is entirely communal.

C) Other races are inferior, therefore, because egoism has no lasting beneficial results.

D) A civilization only remains great so long as the founders remain, as do their idealogies, blood, and culture. We see that in history. Therefore, the Aryan must remain in control of the civilizations that he created. Otherwise, the civilizations would come to ruin.

E) JEWS SUCK! They are parasites of civilization builders. They follow a common cycle (you can find that in the chapter) that ultimately leads to the Aryan being screwed over by them.

For deeper explanations, see the chapter.

Scholastic said:
The entire chapter is relevent, however, if you wish, i shall summarize to the best of my ability.

A) One must judge a race by what it produces. From what we can see, the majority of successful, lasting civilizations, cultures, technologies, idealogies have been by Aryans

B) The reason that Aryans are able to do all of this is because, whereas other races are influenced sheerly by egoism (The desire to support oneself), they are influenced by the desire to sacrifice for the good of the whole. "The good of the many outweighs the good of the few" and thereby work towards the common good as a group rather than as single people. Mein Fuhrer even states that if there were only one Aryan, he could do nothing but destroy, because he is entirely communal.

C) Other races are inferior, therefore, because egoism has no lasting beneficial results.

D) A civilization only remains great so long as the founders remain, as do their idealogies, blood, and culture. We see that in history. Therefore, the Aryan must remain in control of the civilizations that he created. Otherwise, the civilizations would come to ruin.

E) JEWS SUCK! They are parasites of civilization builders. They follow a common cycle (you can find that in the chapter) that ultimately leads to the Aryan being screwed over by them.

For deeper explanations, see the chapter.

So I think you can pretty much say that egoism sucks. But no race or religion practices egoism in it's pure form. The tribes in Africa are communal, as were the Jewish tribes in Israel. And if there's one Aryan, he'll destroy because he's communal? Sure glad I didn't read the two chapters now.

And China is one if the oldest civilizations alive, and EXTREMELY communal.

See how you can see things, but you have no facts to back them up? That is not debating, that is ranting.

I am sure there are alot of monks in hell

Possibly. But not because they "killed" heretics and infidels.As far as i can see, they were dead long before their bodies stopped working properly.

So I think you can pretty much say that egoism sucks. But no race or religion practices egoism in it's pure form. The tribes in Africa are communal, as were the Jewish tribes in Israel.

As i said, you really should have read the chapter, because he explains it a lot better than i do. The Aryan seeks to work as a generla populus rather than as single tribes. The "tribes" in africa are really small groups, as were the jews. They were much more egoist than the Aryan.

And if there's one Aryan, he'll destroy because he's communal? Sure glad I didn't read the two chapters now.

its 1 chapter. Race and Nation is the same chapter. That's the title. Nation and Race. What he says is that the Aryan relies soley on the ability to work together for a common goal that, without it, he can do nothing good.

And China is one if the oldest civilizations alive, and EXTREMELY communal.

and the chinese are thriving today, now aren't they?

Scholastic said:
Possibly. But not because they "killed" heretics and infidels.As far as i can see, they were dead long before their bodies stopped working properly.

I say this without the trace of a smile on my face. That is one of the sickest things I have ever heard in my life. It is the justification that serial killers use and think you need to check the path that you are going down.

HTColeman said:
I say this without the trace of a smile on my face. That is one of the sickest things I have ever heard in my life. It is the justification that serial killers use and think you need to check the path that you are going down.

Sounds sick? Possible. But have you ever read Dante's comedy? I think that the chapter on the second innermost circle of Cocytus (treachery of guests) illustrates my point best.

Scholastic said:
As i said, you really should have read the chapter, because he explains it a lot better than i do. The Aryan seeks to work as a generla populus rather than as single tribes. The "tribes" in africa are really small groups, as were the jews. They were much more egoist than the Aryan.

Hello? Do you know anything about world history? Aryans don't work together all that often. It's tribe vs tribe or nation vs nation.

Scholastic said:
and the chinese are thriving today, now aren't they?

As the fastest growing economy (or maybe it's India, regardless, it's at least second), I would say they are doing just fine. And if they aren't thriving, it's a big hole in your theory, because they are more communal than any Aryans.

Kelzie said:
Hello? Do you know anything about world history? Aryans don't work together all that often. It's tribe vs tribe or nation vs nation.

Again, i must disagree. And yes, i know world history. i took that class last year. While yes, they did often clash as far as land goes, they usually operated as a general whole.

As the fastest growing economy (or maybe it's India, regardless, it's at least second), I would say they are doing just fine. And if they aren't thriving, it's a big hole in your theory, because they are more communal than any Aryans.

Hitler explains that too. They do this only because they are under the influence of Aryans.

Scholastic said:
Again, i must disagree. And yes, i know world history. i took that class last year. While yes, they did often clash as far as land goes, they usually operated as a general whole.

They operate as a whole as much as tribes in Africa do.

Scholastic said:
Hitler explains that too. They do this only because they are under the influence of Aryans.

Suurre. ALL of China, which is a civilization older than any Ayran one can trace, has been under the influence of Aryans the whole time.:roll:

Exactly what kind of world history did you take?

Kelzie said:
They operate as a whole as much as tribes in Africa do.

Wrong. The tribes of africa are relatively small, have little friendly contact with each other, and ultimately are only concerned with the here and now. This has left them in porverty. The Aryan is concerned with building civilizations

Suurre. ALL of China, which is a civilization older than any Ayran one can trace, has been under the influence of Aryans the whole time.:roll:

And it got being and tossed around from the middle ages onward, until finally the United states issued the articles of the open door agreement, and around that time, China began to make progress, namely due to western interference.

galenrox said:
Hey, **** the politics around this guy, let's not forget, let's NOT forget that he ****ing plays Magic Cards!!!!
I am tapping the black lotus and it delivers 3 life points to the card that got killed by that card when you unflipped it!!!
Like dude, do you really think anyone's gonna take you seriously? I mean, people are afraid of some nazis cause they're intimidating, but dude, you play MAGIC CARDS!!!
MAGIC CARDS!!!
Look yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself "I am a nazi that plays MAGIC CARDS!!! I am combining the doctrines of an insane meth addict with a passion for a card game that only dorks and 4th graders still partake in!"

Now you're going overboard....whip me, beat me, make me watch ABBA videos...don't mess with the Magic cards.....

Scholastic said:

Your hand doesn't count.

galenrox said:
Hey, **** the politics around this guy, let's not forget, let's NOT forget that he ****ing plays Magic Cards!!!!

The correct term is magic the gathering

I am tapping the black lotus and it delivers 3 life points to the card that got killed by that card when you unflipped it!!!

Black lotus. 0 mana. Tap, sacrifice black lotus: add 3 mana of any one color to your mana pool.

If you are gonna mock something, get the card text right.
Like dude, do you really think anyone's gonna take you seriously? I mean, people are afraid of some nazis cause they're intimidating, but dude, you play MAGIC CARDS!!!
MAGIC CARDS!!!

and your point being....? It'sa hobby.

Look yourself in the mirror, and say to yourself "I am a nazi that plays MAGIC CARDS!!! I am combining the doctrines of an insane meth addict with a passion for a card game that only dorks and 4th graders still partake in!"

You realize, of course, that most magic the gathering players are high school and college aged, right?

And have never been laid in their life.

vergiss said:
And have never been laid in their life.

A) Not necessarily true. One of the magic the gathering players in my area is an 18 year old with a 28 ( i think. somewhere around there) g/f. I've never seen her, but she has a really, really heavy, silky voice

B) What bearing does "being laid" have to do with anything? Who gives a damn?

Scholastic said:
A) Not necessarily true. One of the magic the gathering players in my area is an 18 year old with a 28 ( i think. somewhere around there) g/f. I've never seen her, but she has a really, really heavy, silky voice

B) What bearing does "being laid" have to do with anything? Who gives a damn?

:lol:

Aww. You're so cute.

vergiss said:
:lol:

Aww. You're so cute.

i am serious ._. why does this culture and people this day and age put so much merit in "being laid" Its a procreative act. i am 16. Why the hell would i wanna get laid right now?

galenrox said:
oh my GOD! you're 16? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT explains SO MUCH!!!
Grow some pubes, and then we'll talk!

Grow a brain and then you might be able to learn how to talk ._.

Dude, at least his balls have decended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom